Part 25 (Threat)

Author POV
When it was a time of the break from school, Kai was hiding in the corner from the outside of school to get some smoke from the cigarette. While he was trying to light a fire to get the smoke, the lighter wasn't working and he got really pissed until he saw another lighter from somebody's hand. He looked up and saw Taehyung, he didn't know who he actually was but he looked like he was offering the lighter to get the fire.
Taehyung: "Do you need a lighter?" He gives him a lighter and Kai gives him a bow for respect.
Kai: "Thank you sir" Taehyung smirked.
Taehyung: "Guys you can take him" Kai saw two another men coming up to him and he got really confused but he was scared at the same time.
Kai: "What are you doing?" Two of them grabbed his arms and he started to panick.
Kai: "Hey! Let me go, do you even know what you doing?"
Taehyung: "Just shut up and get to the car" They forcefully put him to the car and the driver started to drive. Once he saw you sitting next to him with sunglasses on, he felt like his body was frozen.
Kai: "Y/N?" You turn to the right side to face him and lift your sunglasses up to your head.
Y/N: "Kai, looking fancy today aren't we" You turn your face to the front side to look at the road, but since he knew what you were meaning he got really scared.
Kai: "Where are you taking me? Huh?"
Y/N: "To my house of course and we are going to have a serious discussion so be prepared"

Y/N POV
We were sitting on my basement and between us was a table, it looks like you were meeting someone from the jail.
Y/N: "Tell me about Mr Moon"
Kai: "What do you wanna know about him?"
Y/N: "I want to know why he's after me and why is he sending some men to spy on my house at night"
He looked down on me to avoid the eye contact.
Y/N: "Do you know how many men got killed for the past few days?"
Kai: "H-How?"
Y/N: "Five" He looked up to me with the shocking expression and he saw me smirking with a satisfaction.
Kai: "Do you want me to say.. that your going to kill me?" I was giggling and hearing me doing it made him feel scared.
Y/N: "You are nothing Kai, so I won't kill you" He looked down on me again.
Y/N: "You are not strong enough to kill me, or even touching me inappropriately" He looked up to me to look in my eyes, but I was continuing the conversation.
Y/N: "I know why are you here and that's why I want to help you"
Kai: "So?"
Y/N: "So, I want you to tell me why Mr Moon is after me and what he's planning to get me"
Kai: "And where did you get the idea that I would tell you?"
Taehyung loaded the gun and pointed at him.
Y/N: "Kai" He looked at me with his widen eyes and breathing heavily.
Y/N: "Do you know what happened to Jennie?"
He didn't respond and I decided to continue the conversation.
Y/N: "She was sitting on the same chair as you are sitting right now"
He gulped and stopped breathing for a while.
Y/N: "She got raped by one of my men while she was sitting on that chair"
He looked down.
Y/N: "Of course that punk is dead, but do you know what happened?"
He looked up to me.
Y/N: "Yuta was visiting and he killed her after getting some information"
While he was clearing his throat I could see he's Adam moving up.
Y/N: "What I wanted to say is that you both got on the wrong path" He looked at me deep in my eyes.
Kai: "W-What? What do you want to say?" I smirked.
Y/N: "Isn't it obvious? Jennie was working to get Yuta and you are here because of me"
He looked surprised.
Y/N: "I won't kill you Kai, but that doesn't mean I won't hurt you, that's my promise"
Kai: "Promise? To who?"
Y/N: "Myself"

Moon Hanwool POV
While I was getting out of my office I got a call from Kai, at first it was really confusing because he never called me at this hour but I decided to pick it up.
Moon: "What's wrong?" Suddenly I hear the giggling and it wasn't from Kai, that voice.
Y/N: "Hello Mr Moon, it's so nice to get to call you"
Moon: "Shit" I mumbled myself and I decided to talk normally.
Moon: "Hello dear, it's nice to hear your voice on the call, but why did you get Kai's phone?"
She giggled again, that girl knows how to make me feel frustrated.
Y/N: "That's because I want to send you a threat sir, I hope you don't mind"
I laughed.
Moon: "You love to play these kind of games don't you?"
Y/N: "Ohh I do" She sounds really happy with that.
Moon: "Well go ahead, what do you want to say?"
Y/N: "I know that you know about my relationship with Yuta, I want you to keep it as a secret"
Moon: "Or?"
Y/N: "Or I will kill Kai, don't make me regret"
I giggled.
Moon: "Your such a naughty girl, fine! It's gonna be our secret"
Y/N: "It's a deal then, Kai can go back to his home"
She hanged up the phone and I threw it out of anger.

Y/N POV
I hanged up the call and give it back to Kai's hand.
Y/N: "Ahh your boss is such a creep, did he sleep with Jennie?"
Kai: "I think he did" That makes me throw up.
Y/N: "Jeez, that's gross" I looked at Taehyung and he released Kai from getting tied up.
Kai: "What should I do now?"
Y/N: "just go home and act like nothing happened, ohh and.."
Kai: "Hmm?"
Y/N: "I want you to change and go to another school, because I don't wanna see you anymore"
I just walked away and left unbothered.