Yuta's Past

Yuta's POV
I was 9 years old at that time and it was Christmas Eve.
Mom: "Open your presents Yuta" I got three presents this year because I was a good boy and I was excitedly opening them. There was a huge car, two games for PlayStation and a
shark as stuffed animal. It was really cute.
Yuta: "Thank you mom, dad I love you both!"
Dad: "We love you too buddy!" I went over to my dad and he picked me on his arms and made me sit on his lap.
In the middle of the day I was playing with my car until I heard my mother's scream.
Yuta: "Mom?" I go to the kitchen to check on her and I see her laying down with pool of blood from her. Dad picked me from his arms and he took me outside.
Yuta: "Dad, what happened to mom?"
Dad: "You don't have to know Yuta, now let's get out of here"
???: "I wouldn't have said that if I were you" We turned around and I saw an old man with some guys pointing to us with the guns. I was terrified so I was hiding and grabbing my dad's leg.
???: "It's not like he will never know what happened to his mother, would he?"
Dad: "This is your fault! Your family should be placed in hell!" That man looked at me which made me gasp and he had a smirk on his face
???: "Your not careful Mr Nakamoto and that's why you lose your loved ones.. Kill them all"
These guys started to shoot and dad picked me up and started to run. After a few minutes of running he took me to the police station.
Dad: "Yuta your uncle is waiting for you in the police station. Go in and stay with him until everything will be sorted okay?"
Yuta: "But dad I-" Dad: "Just! Do as I say.." I give him a nod and he gives me a hug.
Dad: "I love you Yuta, you know that right?"
Yuta: Of course I know that" Dad: "Good boy now go to your uncle" I run to the police station and I see my uncle on his phone. When he looked at me he quickly put the phone on his desk and opened his arms.
Uncle: "Come here my little boy" I go to him and he picked me on his arms and I was hugging him very tight. Suddenly I started to think about my mom laying on the floor with blood and I started to cry
Yuta: "Uncle, mommy is gonna be alive right?" He looked at me with the sad expression and he probably got lost by my words.
Uncle: "I don't know Yuta let's pray that everything is gonna be alright"