Part 10 (Revenge) !!!

18+ CONTEST!!

Author POV
It's 6PM and you are getting just ready for the date, you are already dressed. You put a little make up with mascara, eyeliner and lipgloss on and fixed your hair by making it straight.

You got a text from him that he's waiting for you to pick you up with a car and you put perfume on and grab your purse to take a leave

You take a seat and put the seatbelt on, you look at him but he was already looking at you with the smile.
Y/N: "Hi" You smiled and he giggled.
Kai: "Hi, you look really beautiful"
Y/N: "Thank you, where are you gonna take me?"
Kai: "I was thinking to spend some time on the cafe and get to know each other better, you know?" You give him a nod.
Y/N: "That's a good idea, I like it"

After getting your coffees you was talking and having a conversation for about a hour.
Kai: "I have a question"
Y/N: "What is it?"
Kai: "Is there something between you with Yuta?" You gulped.
Y/N: "How do you know Yuta?" He chuckled.
Kai: "Many girls talk about him so I kinda remembered his name" 'Oh yeah totally forgot that many girls are crushing him' You thought to yourself.
Y/N: "There's nothing between us, we just know each other"
Kai: "How?" You cleared your throat.
Y/N: "Our fathers know each other"
Kai: "Are they friends or something?"
Y/N: "Something like that. But why did you ask me about Yuta?"
Kai: "Oh that's because he's been glaring at me for the past 10 minutes" He was looking at your behind direction and you turn around and see Yuta with his dead eyes.
Y/N: "Fuck, why is he here?" You mumbled to yourself. You turn around to face Kai and he looked at you confused.
Y/N: "Give me a minute, I'll go to talk him" You stand up from your seat.
Kai: "Alright" You get out of the cafe and go to him.
Y/N: "Are you crazy? What are you doing here?"
Yuta: "Why are you hanging out with him?" He totally ignored your questions and you got pissed by that.
Y/N: "He asked me on a date! Why? Are you jealous?" You crossed your arms.
Yuta: "And what if I am?" Your face softened.
Y/N: "Stop being ridiculous" He scoffed.
Yuta: "If you want me to prove then let me do it but first, leave him" You turn around to look at Kai and then you turned back and raised your eye brow.
Y/N: "Fine I'll leave him, but we are going to my house" He smirked.
Yuta: "Sure, anything you want" You went back to cafe to take your purse and looked at Kai.
Y/N: "Hey I'm really sorry but I have to go. Our.. Fathers, need us both"
Kai: "That's okay, you don't have to worry about that" You give him a nod and get to the car.

You two are in your room, he pins you to the wall and started to kiss you very hungrily.
Yuta: "God, I've been patient for too long. I can't wait to fuck you so hard until you can't walk" He said that in between the kisses and you slipped out a moan.
Y/N: "Mmm Yuta" He breaks the kiss.
Yuta: "Y/N, look at me" You looked at him and you see his desiring eyes looking at you with hunger. He takes your hand and he put it on his pants, on the private area.
Yuta: "Do you feel that princess? You didn't touch it yet but it's really hard"
Y/N POV
I bit my lip because it really turned me on, fuck did he really get hard because of me? I switched our position and now I'm the one in control.
Yuta: "Your stronger than I thought, I'm surprised" He was smirking and I go closer to his ear.
Y/N: "You better be because I'm the one in control today" I threw him on the bed and got on top of him.
Yuta: "Your full of surprises Mrs Woo, I like it" I opened the little wardrobe that was next to me and grabbed the handcuffs. I tied one both of his hands and put them above of his head and tied the second one on the headboard. I looked at his eyes, he was so speechless that it made me feel really satisfied.
Yuta: "Your such a kinky girl"
Y/N: "Oh I am and you better get used to it" My hands were travelling around his chest and bit my lower lip. Fuck, he looks so hot with abs. I took his pants off along with the boxers and I see his dick being sprang free and it really looks hard.
Yuta: "Fuck Y/N, you better suck it now" I was rubbing his dick with one hand and the other was rubbing his shoulder.
Y/N: "Beg for it"
Yuta POV
Damn it, why is she playing this hard game? Yes, I want her to put that pretty mouth on my dick but I don't beg. And I never will.
Yuta: "No" She fastened by rubbing my dick and she was sucking my neck and making hickeys here and there and I started to heavily breathing.
Y/N: "Beg for it and I'll give you what you want"
Yuta: "Fuck no!"
Y/N: "Well, it looks like I'm stopping here" She stopped and that made me feel frustrated.
Yuta: "You better not leave!" She was smirking. Oh how much I want to destroy her.
Y/N: "Why not" She goes up to my ear and I could feel her breathing on my neck.
Y/N: "It's not that hard" She licks my earlobe and gently bites it and that made me whimper.
Y/N: "Come on baby, you can do it" Baby, fuck that made me get harder. I love her touch, her touch makes me feel like I'm in heaven. I don't wanna beg but she has that kind of power that makes me go for it.
Yuta: "Fuck fine! Please fuck me Y/N. Please put that pretty mouth on my cock" She smirked and took off her undergarments.
Y/N: "It wasn't that hard, was it?" She lowered and without hesitation she put it on her mouth and she was going so deep that I could hear her gagging.
Yuta: "Fuck yes! Just like that princess" She started to go faster and I closed my eyes to feel the pleasure and moaning.
Yuta: "Fuck I think I'm gonna cum" I felt my high and she swallowed everything. Shit, she looks so hot like that.
Y/N: "You like it, don't you?" She sat on top of me and she was teasing me by her pussy straddling with my dick.
Yuta: "Fuck Y/N, you better untie me right now!"
Y/N: "Not after talking with Jennie" Is she still mad about that?
Y/N: "I'm gonna fuck you so good that you won't feel your dick" Fuck, she's gonna destroy me and I'm here for that.
Yuta: "Then fuck me, use me like a toy princess"
Y/N POV
Not gonna lie, his words made me so wet that I was really desperate to have his dick. I entered him in me fully and we both gasped. I put my hands around his chest for balance and I was riding him to up and down.
Yuta: "Fuck, just like that princess your pussy is good for me" I started to ride faster and bit my lip from the pleasure.
Y/N: "Ahh Yuta, your dick feels so good on me, mmm" The sweats were travelling on my face and I felt a knot on my stomach.
Y/N: "Yuta I think I'm gonna cum"
Yuta: "Me too let's cum together" We did it and I layed down next to him, we were both panting and trying to catch the breath.
Yuta: "Will you untie me now?" I looked at him and giggled.
Y/N: "Yeah sorry about that" I untied him and he touched his hands.
Yuta: "That was good not gonna lie" He looked at me and smirked.
Yuta: "I liked it when you were control" I hit his arm playfully.
Y/N: "Shut up, can we sleep now?" He pulled me closer to him to feel his body heat and covered both of us with the blanket.
Yuta: "Goodnight Y/N" He kissed my forehead and this was the first time I felt butterflies on my stomach.