Part 30 (Risking) !!!

3 Days Later (18+)

Author POV
It was in the morning and your father was having his own meeting and not worrying about you, because his mind goes that you are at school and everything is fine.
Suddenly, there was a knock on the door and he stopped talking.
Dad: "Come in" it was his secretary, once he opens the door he gives him a quick bow.
Secretary: "Sorry for disturbing the meeting sir, but I have something to tell you and show you, it's really important"
Dad: "Can it wait? We are finishing the meeting in two minutes"
Secretary: "Yeah of course sorry for disturbing again" He leaves and close the door.
Dad: "Sorry for that, if he disturb it, then it must be really important"
Mr Moon: "It's okay Mr Woo let's finish the meeting so you can have your time with other things"

Dad POV
After the meeting, I went back to my office and called my secretary to come to my office. After he came, he gives me a bow and I noticed that he was holding a paper.
Dad: "So?" He comes towards me and gives me that paper.
Secretary: "It's from your daughter sir, you have to read it" I gave him a look and he looked really nervous, so I started to read the paper.
«Hey dad, do you remember our dinner night with grandpa? The way I was acting strange towards you because you mentioned me to kill Yuta? Guess what? I will not kill him, Yuta and I are in a relationship and we really love each other. You might think that I'm in school right now but you got it wrong. Yuta and I are running away, somewhere that you can't disturb us. Yuta will inform this to his father but he doesn't care. I'm sorry for doing this but this is for our own good, I hope you'll understand and somehow stop the fight. If not, then I can't be on your side»
After reading this my hands were trembling and I looked at my secretary with full anger.
Dad: "Did she run away?"
Secretary: "Sir I.."
Dad: "Did she!?" I stood up immediately and threw that paper on him and he flinched.
Secretary: "Y-Yes sir, I-I'm really sorry"
He looked down on me and I was breathing heavily.
Grandfather: "Did she tell you?" I saw my father in law coming to my office all calm.
Grandfather: "That your daughter is in a relationship with her enemy" My eyes widen.
Dad: "You knew.. You knew that all along!?"
Grandfather: "And Mr Moon too" I was more shocked, how could he know and I wouldn't find out about it? My own daughter!
Grandfather: "It was really obvious my son"
Dad: "How could you not tell me that?" He looked at me like he was done.
Grandfather: "You are her father, I thought you will notice" My hands started to tremble again and I hit my desk to release some anger.
Dad: "She's a traitor! How could she do that to me? To her mother?"
Grandfather: "Don't sweat! It's actually a good thing" I turned to the front to face him and he was standing with crossed arms.
Dad: "What do you mean it's a good thing?"
Grandfather: "We can take Nakamoto family down immediately. You know that he never cared about his son ever since his wife got murdered"
I looked down and he continued the conversation.
Grandfather: "Once he'll find out that his son is dating Y/N, he will feel weak"
I looked at him and he was smirking.
Dad: "So, you want to tell me that their love life is helpful?"
Grandfather: "Of course it is, Y/N never disappoint us" I smiled
Dad: "Your right, let's so be it"

Y/N POV
It's been a day since I sent a letter to my father. Yuta and I found an old village to Seoul and he rented a room for both of us.

He made sure that our things were staying on their place and for us to stay safe, so nobody would find us.

Yuta: "Is everything okay?" He asks me a question, while he places his clothes to the wardrobe.

Y/N: "Yeah everything is okay now" I was sitting on the bed and he sat next to me.

Yuta: "Are you concerned about the letter?" I shake my head as a no.