Part 16 (Sweet Lovers) !!!

18+ MATURE CONTEST

Y/N POV
I stopped him and flipped over our positions completely switching it up, I'm on top of him now and he looks really satisfied.
Yuta: "Damn you're stronger than I thought" We both were giggling.
Y/N: "Did I ever tell you how cheesy you are? You should stop doing that" He's hands were on my hips and I'm not going to complain about that because it's really hot.
Yuta: "Should I really stop? Because you seem like your enjoying it"He flipped us over again and now he's on top of me and taking my shirt off and shorts. He looked at my black undergarments and he was licking his lips.
Yuta: "Fuck, I love the way you are wearing the matching sets" He attacked my neck and quickly found the sweet spot from the moan.
Y/N: "Fuck Yuta, did I get you hard?" He stopped and he was taking his shirt off, looking at his abs turns me on so much.
Yuta: "Oh, you don't know how much affect you have on me" He unhooked the bra and he was massaging the breasts and sucking on them which it made my back arch from the pleasure.
Y/N: "Ahh Yuta, just like that mhm" He was attacking my neck again and making hickeys.
Yuta: "Fuck, your skin is so soft, it's so addicting" I feel his hands taking my panties off and he was rubbing my clit.
Yuta: "So wet for me princess and your all mine" He took his pants off along with the boxers and he's dick was sprang free, it looked like a rock like really hard and it's so big. Okay I'm dead.
Yuta: "Tell me how much you want to fuck me?" His deep voice is so addicting.
Y/N: "Please fuck me as hard as you can, I want it to be inside of me. Please I beg you" He gave it a few strokes and he was teasing my clit.
Yuta: "So anger for me, aren't you?" I whimpered, I was about to complain until I felt his dick fully inside of me, we both gasped and yell at each other names. He was pumping me up faster and harder with no remorse and my eyes were rolling back and my back was arching.
Yuta: "You like that don't you? You like the way my dick is destroying your pussy" I nodded my head and he's hand was going on my neck and he was choking me.
Yuta: "Use your words princess"
Y/N: "Y-Yes.. Fuck" He slowed down and he was kissing me with passion, he bit my lip to open my mouth and our tongues were twirling around our mouths and fighting with dominance. He breaks the kiss and he starts to go fast again but this time a lot harder hitting the g spots repeatedly that I could see the stars.
Y/N: "Mhm Yuta, I think I'm going to cum"
Yuta: "Me too, cum for me princess" He pulled out and as we finished he layed next to me and we both were trying to catch the breath.
Yuta: "Are you alright?" I nod my head and we both were laughing.
Yuta: "Wanna take a shower together?" He looked at me and I looked at him back.
Y/N: "Yeah, I would love to" He stands up and picks me up with bridal style and takes me to the shower. He guides me since my body was sore and he helps me to wash my body while I was helping him.

After the shower we were cuddling, he was wearing his boxers while I was wearing his shirt. I was resting on his chest and he's arm was on my back and rubbing it gently.
Yuta: "You are perfect, you know that?"
Yuta POV
We were making an eye contact and she was giggling, so beautiful.
Y/N: "Am I? Really? I don't think so" She looks away and I grab her chin to look at me.
Yuta: "You look perfect to me and you always will, so stop saying shit like you don't know it" She was giggling again and gives me a kiss.
Y/N: "I love you" I was covering us up with the blanket and pulled her closer.
Yuta: "I love you more" I kiss her forehead and we both fall asleep peacefully.

Author POV
You wake up early in the morning and you see Yuta disappeared. You get up to go to the bathroom and wash your face and brush your teeth and get ready for the day, after that you head up to the downstairs and go to the kitchen and you see Yuta cooking and you look around you if Yuri is here. You didn't care about her for now, you go closer to Yuta and hug his back and he flinched a bit.
Yuta: "Omg you startled me" You giggled and that made him smile.
Y/N: "What are you doing?" You was rubbing his back and he was cooking.
Yuta: "I'm making an omelette with bacons"
Y/N: "And where is Yuri?"
Yuta: "The maid? She's cleaning on the basement"
After the breakfast was ready you two were sitting down on the counter and eating together.
Yuta: "How is it? Is it good?" He was looking forward to know your answer.
Y/N: "it's really delicious I didn't know you can cook" He gives you a smile and he liked the way you was enjoying his cooking.
Yuta: "Cooking was one of my favourite hobbies"
Y/N: "I'd really have to marry you one day"
Yuta: "You don't have to, I'll be the one proposing you" You hit his chest playfully and you was having the best breakfast before going to school.

Moon Hanwool POV
I was sitting on my office, looking at the ceiling and having deep thoughts, my hand was playing with the pen while the other was on the desk. The guards were at the front door, guarding the door and my secretary was staring at me and waiting for my response.
Moon: "So, Jennie is dead?"
Secretary: "Yes sir"
Moon: "Did she say something?" He took a second to reply on my question.
Secretary: "She exposed your name sir, they know that you took a part of it" I stopped playing with the pen and looked at him with anger.
Moon: "She did?" He looked terrified, probably got scared because of me, he gives me a nod and I threw the pen across the room.
Moon: "That little bitch couldn't keep her mouth shut" I looked at the secretary and he was frozen.
Moon: "You better act like nothing happened to Mr Woo, you got it!?" He gives me a bow.
Secretary: "Yes Mr Moon"