Part 21 (Lovey Dovey) !!!

18+ SMUT

Author POV
It was 9PM and Yuta took you to a mountain where you can see the city down there. After he stopped driving you looked at him on the eye with confusion.
Y/N: "Why are we here?" He looked back to you.
Yuta: "You'll see" He opens the door to get out and closes it shut, then he opens the door for you and you stand up from the car. He goes to open the trunk car and he takes a big jacket and gives it to you.
Yuta: "Take it, you'll get cold" I take it and look at it for a second.
Y/N: "Is this yours?" He closes the trunk of the car and looks at you.
Yuta: "Yeah" You happily put it on and he gives you a hot chocolate to drink.
Yuta: "Let's take a seat"
Y/N: "Where?"
Yuta: "Follow me" He takes your hand and you was following him behind, there was a big stone and he shows you to sit down there. You did and he did as well by sitting next to you. You both were watching the city and drinking the chocolate with silence.
Yuta: "Do you like it?" You turn to look at him but he was already looking at you.
Y/N: "I do, thank you for taking me here" You both started to smile and then he leans in and gives you a soft kiss.
Yuta: "God, how could I fall in love with my enemy?" You both were giggling but your faces were really close.
Y/N: "It feels wrong isn't it?" He shooked his head.
Yuta: "Not at all, it wasn't our choice" Then your smile started to fade away and he noticed.
Y/N: "What do you think? How our father will react to this?" You looked down to avoid the eye contact with him and he looked at the city.
Yuta: "They would be really devastated" You looked at him but he was still looking at the city.
Yuta: "I don't know about your father but I don't care about mine. Ever since my mother died he wasn't the same" Then he finally looked at you and he looked really sad.
Yuta: "He changed a lot and he only cared about the reputation" He looked at the city again but you didn't change your gaze at him.
Yuta: "He never cared about my feelings, whether I was sick or not" You put your hand on his chin to make him look at you.
Y/N: "But I care" He got mesmerised by looking at your eyes and those words coming from your mouth made his heart race repeatedly.
Y/N: "Your not alone Yuta, you have me. And whenever you get hurt, I'll be thinking about you because I'll be really worried" He puts his chocolate down and he cupped your cheeks and gives you a passionate kiss, it wasn't just passionate. It was passionate from love. You kissed him back immediately and when he broke it he didn't let you go.
Yuta: "You don't know how much you mean to me" It made your race really fast because his voice, his voice and he's honest words always made you feel some type of way. You leaned in and you two were kissing again but this time you feel his tongue coming to your mouth and you let him in, his tongue was feeling so hot to explore your mouth which that made you slip a moan. You two break the tension that you two were making to grab some air and you was biting your lip.
Yuta: "Fuck, don't bit like that" You smirked.
Y/N: "Why not?"
Yuta: "Because you don't know how you make me feel insane" You brought your face on his ear and whispered to him.
Y/N: "How about you'll show me?" He pulled a smirk on his face and your cheeks were getting hot. You already knew what he wanted.
Yuta: "Get on the car and go to the backseat" You give him a nod and he takes your chocolate and his to throw them away. You take a seat on the backseat and you already see him on top of you.
Y/N POV
Yuta: "Come here" Suddenly I got really excited when he took a seat, I sat on his lap and wrap my hands around his neck. Then I feel his hands around my ass and I got butterflies on my stomach.
Yuta: "Do you like it?" I closed my eyes to feel his hands and give him a nod.
Yuta: "Good, now take off your shorts" I opened my eyes to see him and I could see his eyes darkened from the lust, I got off him for a bit and took my shorts off and sat back to his lap. Suddenly I felt cold under me until he smacked my ass really hard and I slipped a moan from the pleasure.
Yuta: "My my, you like that don't you?" He squeezed my ass and I whimpered.
Y/N: "Y-Yes" God why did I stutter? He gives me another smack and I'm sure it will become red because he's smacking really hard.
Yuta: "Such a good girl for me" Praising me made me wet and when I felt his finger travelling on my underwear it made me go up.
Yuta: "Wet already? My princess is so eager for me, isn't she?" I didn't answer, I attacked him with the kiss and we started to play with our tongues. He switched our positions and he was on top of me.
Y/N: "Please fuck me" I said in between our kisses and I could feel him smirking.
Yuta: "So impatient, do you want me that bad?"
Y/N: "Yes" I said that without hesitation, he broke the kiss and I eagerly unbuckled his belt. He took off his pants along with his boxers and I see his dick getting hard like a rock.
Yuta: "You like the view don't you?" I looked at him and he was looking at me with a satisfied look, he takes my hand and places it on his area. We both never broke the contact.
Yuta: "That's what you do to me Y/N, you make me feel amazing every day" I wanted to say something but I didn't know how until I felt him inside of me and he was thrusting me hard but slow. I was a moaning mess from his sudden actions and I arched my back from the pleasure.
Yuta: "You look so fucking perfect on top of me, fuck your so irresistible"
Y/N: "F-Faster please" He started to go faster and I rolled my eyes back.
Yuta: "Fuck, look at you begging for me" He leans in and gives me a kiss.
Yuta: "You belong to me and nobody else, got it?"
Y/N: "Y-Yes ohh god" I feel him fastening and I felt my high.
Y/N: "Y-Yuta.. Fuck, I'm going to cum"
Yuta: "Cum for me princess" I did what I was told and he pulled out.
Yuta POV
After our fun, I cleaned her up with a towel, put her clothes back on and took her on the front seat
Yuta: "Are you alright?" She was trying to catch some breath but she gave me a nod.
Y/N: "Yeah, just tired"
Yuta: "Do you wanna get some sleep at motel?" She gives me another nod and I started to drive.

After getting on the room and helping her taking a shower, she fell asleep immediately on my arms. I always enjoyed to look at her sleeping, peaceful and really beautiful. I plant a kiss on her forehead and fell asleep as well.