Part 23 (Fail)

Yuta POV
I was sitting on the rooftop from a big building and I was listening to Kai's conversation with Y/N all thanks to his little friend. He was sitting, with tied up hands behind his back and I was holding his sniper.
Man: "Sehun, start the shooting now" I looked at Sehun and he looked terrified, of course meeting one of the strongest mafias could be scary. I turned the walkie talkie on to speak.
Yuta: "I'm Yuta Nakamoto, Kai if your listening to me. You better stop" He was under me and I could see him standing frozen, his men were probably far because they weren't shooting at me. But that wasn't the worst part, somebody pulled a trigger that made everybody running away.
Y/N POV
On my phone there was a notification popping up and I saw a message, I turned it on and it was from Yuta.

Yuta: "Watch out, Kai is trying to kidnap you"

I looked at Kai and without hesitation I punched him and he passed out. I saw snipers on different buildings and I started to run away, the gun shots were making people scream from the fear and it was making me feel frustrated because they could hurt them. I got in on the building and saw another text from him.

Yuta: "Meet me on the rooftop, the address is xxxxx"

Good thing I was on that building and I quickly got on the rooftop, I saw Yuta turning around to face with the sniper on but when he saw me he quickly put it down and came to me to check me.
Yuta: "Are you okay? Did they hurt you?" Seeing him worrying about me makes my heart flutter.
Y/N: "I'm fine don't worry about me" Then I see a boy around our age sitting on the ground with his tied hands around his back and looking at me with a shocking expression. I went towards him, completely ignoring Yuta and kneel down on my knee and stare at him.
Y/N: Tell me your name" He hesitated, but he looked so scared to see us both together that he decided to spit it out.
Sehun: "S-Sehun" I smirked and saw him getting scared more and more.
Y/N: "Sehun, do you know Kai?" He gives me a nod.
Y/N: "Are you guys friends?" He gives me another nod.
Y/N: "Tell us, who are you working with?" He chuckled.
Sehun: "Why do you think that I should tell you?" Yuta prepared the sniper and pointed at Sehun, making him look speechless.
Y/N: "Because I won't be sad if you die and Yuta is really impatient. So, hurry up" He looked down to avoid the eye contact.
Sehun: "It's Mr Moon" He looks up and looks at me.
Sehun: "Moon Hanwool" I get up from my knee and turn around to face Yuta, we both looked dumbfounded even though this wasn't the first time.
Yuta: "What do you think he's doing?"
Y/N: "He knows our secret.. He's probably trying to capture me to threaten us"
Yuta: "And what should we do now?" I sighed.
Y/N: "First, we should get rid of the snipers before somebody will get harmed" I turn around to take a look at Sehun.
Y/N: "And Sehun will help us, isn't that right?"

Yuta released his hands but he wasn't free, Yuta punched his nose and grabbed his hands just so he couldn't leave. Then we heard something from walkie talkie.
Kai: "God Sehun, we couldn't find her" I pulled a smirk on my face and turned that thing on to talk.
Y/N: "Ohh Kai you don't have to worry about it, I found Sehun and he told me your secret"
Kai: "Y/N? You better set him free before the snipers will kill you"
Y/N: "Not so fast darling, Yuta is helping me out and your little friend is in danger. Ahh do you wanna hear him?" I put that thing near on Sehun's face and he got really terrified.
Sehun: "Kai! Please let the snipers out, it's scary!"
Kai: "Sehun? Are you okay!?" I put it in front of me.
Y/N: "You heard what he said, you better do it before Yuta will pull the trigger. I'm sure your boss will be really devastated if you don't" I hear him sigh.
Kai: "Don't shoot! Let's get out of here so we can get Sehun back" Suddenly everything stopped and it got really quite. I turned the walkie talkie off and looked at Sehun.
Y/N: "See? It wasn't that hard was it?" He gives me a quick nod and Yuta lets him go.
Yuta: "You better go with peace and quite, if you do something horrible I will not hesitate to kill you" He started to run away and I throw that thing off the building and stare at Yuta.
Y/N: "You look really hot when you get angry" He smirked.
Yuta: "And you look really hot when you give somebody a command" He throws the gun away and grabs my face to pull me for a kiss.

Moon Hanwool POV
The boys were on my office telling me how their plan went, it made me so furious that I was banging the desk and they both were flinching and looking down on me because of the fear.
Moon: "How could you fail the plan? Was it so hard to bring her here?" I was yelling at them and they didn't even dare to look at me.
Kai: "I-I'm sorry sir, Y/N found out about it because of Yuta. He probably knew that it was gonna happen"
Moon: "From where!?" I was screaming on top of my lungs and I tried to calm down a bit.
Moon: "Our plan was totally failing and Mr Nakamoto will be really devastated" I saw Kai lifting up to look at me.
Kai: "Sir, does Mr Nakamoto know about their relationship?"
Moon: "No, he just wants me to get rid of Y/N so they can be on a distant. It's better for him to not know so you two better be careful with your mouths" They quickly bowed down to me.
Kai&Sehun: "Yes sir"
Just wait Y/N this was just a beginning.