Part 4 (A new student)

Author POV
Your alarm was waking you up in the morning and you quickly turn it off from the annoyance. You rub your eyes and get up from the bed and go to the bathroom. You was washing up your face and brushing your teeth. After that, you go to open the closet and you put some clothes on and put mascara and lipgloss on.

 After that, you go to open the closet and you put some clothes on and put mascara and lipgloss on

You put the sunglasses on and perfume to smell nice. You was checking yourself on the mirror as you liked the way you look and then, you grab the purse and go to the downstairs.

You go to the kitchen and you see Yuri cleaning.
Y/N: "Yuri, can you make some coffee? With milk"
Yuri: "Sure ma'am" You sit on the counter and wait for the coffee to come and you see your father with comfortable clothes coming up to you.
Dad: "Good morning sunshine"
Y/N: "Good morning dad, are you staying home today?"
Dad: "Yeah and I was thinking that maybe you want to go to the cinema with me?"
Y/N: "Sure!" Your excitement was running through your body, you really love hanging out with your father in a while because he's really cool.
Yuri: "There's your coffee madam" She gives you the coffee with plastic bottle and you take it immediately.
Y/N: "Thank you Yuri, I'm going to school dad, see you later"
Dad: "Okay dear I'll be waiting for you"

Y/N POV
One of my drivers took me to the school and he opened the door for me.
Y/N: "Thank you"
Driver: "Your welcome ma'am" He gets to the car and drives away.
I see the girls waiting for me and I go to them.
Y/N: "Good morning girls" The girls said good morning and greeted me with a hug and compliments. We were going to the hallway and talking, without looking around I bumped into someone and he's books fell down so I quickly was helping him out.
???: "Omg I'm so sorry, I didn't watch where I was going"
Y/N: "Chill, everything is fine" We both were standing up and he looked really nervous. What a cutie.
???: "I'm sorry I'm new here so I didn't know where I was going. Do you perhaps know a girl named Y/N?"
Y/N: "That's me and I guess your name is Kai right?"
Kai: "Yeah sorry for my clumsiness, it's just my first day and I'm feeling really nervous"
Y/N: "Don't worry about that, we all have been there but you don't have to be nervous with me because I'm gonna help you with everything, alright?" He's face relaxed from the nervousness and showed me his smile.
Kai: "Alright" I looked at the girls and smiled at them.
Y/N: "Girls, tell the teacher that I'm not coming because I'm gonna give a tour to a new student"
Joy: "Okay" I looked at Kai with the smile and grabbed his arm.
Y/N: "Let's go Kai"

Yuta POV
I was sitting in the classroom with my friends and waiting for the teacher to come and I see Y/N's friends coming in without her.
Yuta: "Where is Y/N?"
Lucas: "I don't know and I don't wanna know" That guy got traumatised by her. I see the teacher coming in and he seems to notice that she's gone.
Mr Kim: "Does anybody knows where's Y/N?"
Yeji: "She's giving a tour to a new student sir"
Mr Kim: "Alright then" New student? How come I didn't notice.
Kun: "We have another new student? That's odd"
Lucas: "I hope it's a girl this time" I hope so too.

It's a recess time and we were having a breakfast.
Kun: "It must be him. The new student." I turned around and I see Y/N with a guy having breakfast together. I turned around to face my friends and continued to eat my breakfast, but my mind was going to them. Why it should be a guy and why it should be her giving him a tour? She's my enemy yes, but I'm the one who should make her suffer.
Lucas: "Seems like they have a great time together" I turn around again and I see them giggling. I clenched my fists and Kun seems to notice it.
Kun: "Hey bro, are you alright?" I faced him and forced myself to calm down a bit. A bit.
Yuta: "Yeah I'm good" I see both of them standing up and Kai was walking away. Finally that prick left! Y/N and I were making an eye contact and her eyes were telling me like 'follow me' until she broke it and walked away. I couldn't take it anymore, I need to do something to her before she'll done something to me.
Yuta: "Guys, I'm going to the bathroom"
Kun: "Alright don't be late" I stand up from my seat and go to the hallway. I see her closing her locker and she looked straight on my eyes.

Y/N POV
Y/N: "What do you want from me?" He really pisses me off, does he really have to follow me like every time? He didn't said anything but coming closer to me and that looked weird.
Y/N: "Yuta-" He cuts me off by grabbing my shoulders and pins me on the locker. I looked at him on his eyes and I could see his eyes darkened. Is he horny?
Y/N: "What was that for?"
Yuta: "That's for getting too close with that guy" Nope, he's  just angry.
Y/N: "Kai? He's really sweet, he would never hurt me"
Yuta: "He's a guy! You don't know what he's capable of" Really?
Y/N: "Are you saying that because you want to kill me?" He paused for a bit and he looked surprised.
Yuta: "No.." Seriously?
Y/N: "Then what do you want from me!? You really piss me off! You-" He cuts me off by grabbing my face and smashing his lips into mine. I was really shocked at that moment but my body craves for it. Fuck, what should I do? He starts to deepen the kiss and I was like 'fuck it' and kissed him back. We were making out and breathing each other's air for about a minute and we both felt like we didn't wanna stop. Then, he broke the kiss and we were trying to catch the breath and he makes one step back.
Y/N: "What.. What was that for?" He was showing a smirk on his face.
Yuta: "That was for you to shut up" He walks away and leaves me speechless. Asshole.