Part 8 (Different)

Author POV
The sun was hitting on Yuta's face and he was slowly waking up. He turns around to take his phone from the table to check the time, it shows 8AM and he sees that you are not next to him. He groans and gets out of the bed to put grey sweatpants and a black hoodie on and goes to the downstairs. He sees you on the kitchen making some breakfast and you was wearing his big shirt that was covering your ass. He goes behind you and wraps his hands around your waist and it made you flinch and little bit.
Y/N: "Omg you scared me"
Yuta: "Are you trying to poison me?" He heard you giggle.
Y/N: "No silly, I'm making you a breakfast as a thank you" He looked at you confused.
Yuta: "For what?"
Y/N: "For not killing me" You get out of his hands and put the breakfast on the table.
Yuta: "Are you leaving?" You turn around to look at him.
Y/N: "Yeah my dad is on his office right now so it's better for me to go"
Yuta: "Looking like that?" He looked at your body and he was licking his bottom lip.
Y/N: "Don't worry about me, I have my own ways" You grab your dress that was on the sofa and leave him alone. He looks at the breakfast and smiled a bit.

Y/N POV
I step in my house and see nobody at home. Phew thank god. I quickly head to upstairs and go to my room to the bathroom. I take the shirt off and put it on the laundry along with the dress. I made the laundry to work and step on the shower. Warm water was running on my body and I was feeling really good. I was washing my hair with my shampoo and then rinse it. Then I was washing my body and I was having flashbacks with Yuta from last night. It made me bit my lower lip as I was liking that feeling, feeling him touching my body and doing whatever he wants, god I loved it. After I was done with the shower I put the bathroom robe on and I was hair drying my hair and make it into a bun. I get out of the bathroom and open the closet to wear some comfortable clothes for home.

 I get out of the bathroom and open the closet to wear some comfortable clothes for home

I go to the kitchen and I see Yuri drinking coffee.
Y/N: "Good morning Yuri"
Yuri: "Good morning ma'am, do you want some breakfast?"
Y/N: "Yeah can you make me an oatmeal with banana and blueberries?"
Yuri: "Yeah of course" She quickly gets to work and I carefully was sitting on the counter because I was sore.
Y/N: "Fuck it hurts so much" I was mumbling.
Yuri: "Did you had fun last night?" Shit, she heard me.
Y/N: "Yeah, but don't tell my father about it"
Yuri: "Alright" Bravo Y/N, your always making everything awkward.
Yuri: "There you go" She gives me the breakfast and I was giving her a smile.
Y/N: "Thank you Yuri"
Yuri: "Your welcome ma'am, I'm gonna be in the garden if you need anything"
Y/N: "Okay" She walks away and I was eating the breakfast. Her oatmeals are always good.

Skip time, it's 3PM and my dad was begging me to go on his office because the workers wanted to see me, so I agreed and I decided to wear a skirt because I'm going to hangout with the girls afterwards.

I put a light make up on with mascara, pink blush and a lipgloss on, grab the purse and going to the car.
The driver opened the backseat door for me and I took a seat next to dad. He started to drive and we were silent until my dad broke it.
Dad: "How was the party?" I smiled.
Y/N: "It was fun, are the workers excited to see me?" He smiled too.
Dad: "Yes they are, you are free to go at 5PM"
Y/N: "Okay" As soon as we arrived on the company, the guards opened the door for us to come in and I could see everybody's eyes on me. We entered to one room where my dads is making meetings there and everybody stood up from the chair.
Dad: "Do you mind if my daughter will stay here?"
Mr Lee: "We don't mind at all sir" Everybody was giving me a handshake, one by one, until it was his turn.
Mr Moon: "Hello miss Y/N, you look really beautiful today" He grabs my hand and gives it a kiss. He's Taeil's father, his son was liking me since we were kids.
Y/N: "Thank you Mr Moon, I'm always flattered by your compliments" Eww. I took my dad's seat since he's always standing and everybody were just sitting and listening. A short story to tell, Taeil was really obsessed with me in middle school. It was really bad to go with him but years later I begged my dad to transfer me to another school because I couldn't stand him and he eventually did. He's father though, he's divorced now because he was cheating his wife with a young girl. Yikes! That's why I'm always disgusted when he's around but I try to keep calm so I won't ruin my dad's reputation. I mean, he didn't do anything bad to me so that's good. After hours of the meeting I was checking the time.
Y/N: "Dad, it's time for me to go"
Dad: "Alright cupcake, do you need a driver?"
Y/N: "No need, the girls will pick me up"
Dad: "Okay have fun" He goes towards me and kissed my forehead.
Y/N: "Thank you dad" I flashed a smile, grabbed my purse and went outside. I see the girls in the car and Yeji honked.
Yeji: "Come in beautiful!" I opened the door from the backseat and sit next to Joy.
Y/N: "Hello girls, where are we going?" I closed the door shut and looked at the girls.
Yeji: "We're going to the restaurant to eat some seafood. Are you in?"
Y/N: "Of course I'm in"

Yuta POV
I'm in the training room and I was warming up before the practice with the trainer.
Trainer: "Are you ready?"
Yuta: "Yeah"
Trainer: "Alright I want you to attack me and I will defend myself. If I see you zoning out I will punch you"
Yuta: "Okay"
Trainer: "Alright? Let's start then" We positioned ourselves and I was attacking him by hitting his face and kicking him with a leg. Suddenly, I was having thoughts, thinking that I really have to kill her one day and make my family feel proud. I was imagining her laying on the ground with pool of blood from her head and dad praising me about it. I don't know why but I feel like the guilt was running through my body. It made me mad to imagine my father laughing while she was laying there dead, I accidentally knocked out my trainer and I snapped out of my thoughts and helped him to stand up.
Yuta: "Sorry about that"
Trainer: "That's alright, you improved a lot, that's a good result"
Dad: "It really is" I saw my father standing on the door and the trainer gave him a bow. My father was coming in and he tapped my shoulder.
Dad: "You did a very great job my son although.." His face goes to my ear and I looked down.
Dad: "It would be better if you killed that fucking trainer" He goes off me and smiles at me.
Dad: "You better do it. Now!"

NCT Yuta FF Enemies To LoversOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara