Part 24 (Trust)

Y/N POV
Yuta took secretly home and Taehyung opened the door for me. I was coming in, happily to be with Yuta for a while but when I saw my dad standing with a shocking expression, it made the smile to fade away slowly.
Y/N: "Dad? Is everything okay?" He comes to me and hugs me immediately which it made me leave with confusion.
Dad: "I heard there was a shooting on the city" He grabbed my arms and looked at me with worrying look.
Dad: "Are you okay? Did you get hurt?" I showed him a smile.
Y/N: "I'm okay dad they didn't attack me" He sighed from the relief and let me go.
Y/N: "But they were after me" He turned around to look at me.
Y/N: "And I know who did it"
Dad: "And who was it?" I was making an eye contact with Taehyung that was standing behind my father and he gulped.
Y/N: "I don't know their boss, I only know the attacker"
Dad: "Just tell me who it is so we can get rid of him"
I pulled a smirk on my face.
Y/N: "You know Kai.. My new classmate" He's eyes widened, he was speechless.
Y/N: "He was spying on me all the time and he was the one who asked me on the date"
Dad: "But why did he do that?" I scoffed.
Y/N: "What do you mean why? Father! Your daughter is the only strongest woman here!"
He didn't know what to say but that saved me to avoid the topic with Yuta and I.
Y/N: "Can I ask you one thing?"
Dad: "Sure, anything"
Y/N: "Can we kidnap him and make him come here on the basement?" He's eyes widened more and more
Dad: "What!? What are you gonna do to him? Torture him and then kill him!?"
He yelled at me which it made me feel so annoyed that I yelled at him as well.
Y/N: "Hey!"
Dad: "D-Did you just yell at me?"
Y/N: "I'm your daughter! Can't I do something for my own? Besides, he wanted to attack me, ME!"
I was pointing myself and he got really pissed.
Dad: "Okay fine do whatever you want, but if you somehow get in trouble you'll be the one paying it"
I calmed my face down and smiled.
Y/N: "Okay dad thank you, I love you~"
Author POV
You was giving him a quick hug and you quickly went to the room and Taehyung was following you all along.
Dad: "Ahh I should've had a son, daughters are so tough"

You was sitting on the chair and Taehyung was standing behind you, you both were watching yourselves through the mirror and you was on deep thoughts until Taehyung decided to break it.
Taehyung: "Miss Woo?" You got out of your reality and looked at Taehyung through the mirror.
Y/N: "Yes Taehyung?"
Taehyung: "What do you want me to do?" You turn around to face him and you was standing up from the seat.
Y/N: "I can trust you on this, can't I?"
He gives you a bow and doesn't lift his head up.
Taehyung: "Yes ma'am, if I'll ever break your trust you can kill me"
He lifts his head up to see you with a smirk and feeling satisfied.
Y/N: "Good to know that I can put a trust on my personal guard, I have a plan for tomorrow and I want you to listen carefully"
He gives you a nod and you flashed a smile on him.

Next Day
It's 07:30AM and you was putting a lipgloss on for the day, you are well dressed with a clean skin, mascara and lipgloss and you tied up your hair with ponytail.

Next Day It's 07:30AM and you was putting a lipgloss on for the day, you are well dressed with a clean skin, mascara and lipgloss and you tied up your hair with ponytail

For the last, you put a perfume on your neck and grab a small purse and put sunglasses on.
Y/N POV
As I enter to the school hallway I see everybody's eyes on me, ahh I love attention. As soon as the girls saw me they quickly walked up to me and gave me a hug.
Tzuyu: "Omg you look stunning today!"
Joy: "Woah you really got everybody to drool over for you"
That comment made me giggle.
Y/N: "It's been a long time wasn't it?"
Yeji: "So?" We all looked at Yeji.
Yeji: "How was the date?"
Tzuyu: "Oh yeah you didn't tell us about it"
Y/N: "Right.."

We were sitting in the class and waiting for the teacher, but while he will come I told them everything about what happened yesterday and the girls were really shocked while I was sitting all calm.
Yeji: "Omg he did what!?" Tzuyu was covering her mouth from the shock and Joy sighed.
Joy: "That son of a bitch, who does he think he is?"
I smirked.
Y/N: "Don't worry about it, he's weak. After all he isn't one of us"
Joy: "Right? Because if he was, we would already have found out about it"
Yeji: "He's just like Jennie, he doesn't know how much he damaged his life"
Tzuyu: "And what are we gonna do now? He's probably working with Mr Moon like Jennie did"
Y/N: "Ohh he does"
Yeji: "How do you know? Did he tell you?"
Y/N: "No, but his little friend did. Today Kai will be on my house, he will get kidnapped by my guards"
Joy: "Will you kill him? Like Jennie?"
Y/N: "Not this time, he likes me and he's doing all of that for me. He's too innocent and pure to get killed"

Lucas POV
I listened everything to their conversation secretly and that made my mind blow. Like, what are they doing? What are they up to? And did she really killed Jennie? For what? I have so many questions that I didn't notice my friends were coming up to me until Kun tapped my shoulder.
Kun: "Hey bro, are you okay? You look like you were thinking on something" I saw Yuta staring at me and I cleared my throat from the nervousness.
Lucas: "I'm fine I was just thinking some stuff"
Yuta: "Personal?" I was giving him a nod and faked the smile so they won't suspect me on something.

Yuta POV
I noticed that we were sitting near to the girls and I could hear them whispering on something, did he sit here on purpose to listen to their conversation? The suspicion grows more and more and if he really knows something it's gonna make a huge trouble and really messy for his life.

It was a recess time and Y/N was coming to our table in the middle of we were eating.
Y/N: "Hello boys, can I have Yuta for a few minutes?"
Kun: "Of course! He's all yours" I was quickly standing up from my seat and she grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the cafeteria to talk in private.
Yuta: "What's wrong?" She crossed her arms.
Y/N: "Kai will be on my house, Taehyung will kidnap him and get him to the basement" I sighed.
Yuta: "So? Will you kill him? Just like you did to Jennie?"
She hit my shoulder and got pissed.
Y/N: "Are you crazy? Who do you take me for? A cold blood killer? I smirked.
Yuta: "Why not? It looks hot on you"
Y/N: "Hey, this is a serious matter" She sighed from the annoyance.
Y/N: "Look I'm not gonna kill him this time, because I know where he's coming from. All I want to know is getting some information from his boss and then I'll release him"
Yuta: "Do you mean Mr Moon?" She gives me a nod.
Yuta: "Alright, do your thing I'm not stopping you, just be careful" She smiled at me, I swear that smile will be the death of me.
Y/N: "I know I just want you to know" she grabs my collar and use me a peck on the lips.
Y/N: "i'm gonna go home early don't miss me too much" She leaves me alone and that made me think, ahh that girl is really special