Part 26 (Missing you) !!!

18+ SMUT CONTENT

Yuta POV
I was in the training room and practising with the kickboxing, While I was hitting the punch bag  I stopped immediately once I saw my father coming in.
Dad: "Am I bothering you?" I was taking a few breaths before speaking.
Yuta: "No father" He gives me a nod.
Dad: "That's good because I have to ask you something"
Yuta: "Sure, ask anything"
Dad: "Is there something between you and Y/N?" Shit, did he found out?
Yuta: " Umm no? We just hate each other as usual"
Dad: "Do you perhaps know what she's up to?" Like what can she be up to? Protecting herself from you and Mr Moon? No shit Sherlock.
Yuta: "No father" He gives me another nod.
Dad: "Alright, keep practicing and don't embarrass me like that time"
Yuta: "Okay father" I give him a bow and he leaves the room along with two guards behind him.

Y/N POV
It's been three days since I released Kai and today I'm practicing on the training room with my teacher.
Teacher: "That's really good Y/N, your body didn't forget the perfect moves"
Y/N: "Thank you sir, but can we do something more?"
Teacher: "Sure, let's go harder"

After 30 minutes of practicing I was getting out of the shower with the bathroom robe on and layed down on the bed feeling helpless. Suddenly, the phone was buzzing and I quickly picked it up and saw Yuta calling me.
Y/N: "Hello?"
Yuta: "Are you alone now?"
Y/N: "Umm yeah, my father has an important meeting so he'll be home late. Why though?"
Yuta: "Open the door, I'm at your home" I quickly hanged up the phone call and went to the downstairs and got to the door. I opened the door and our eyes were locked to each other.
Y/N: "Yuta, what are you doing here?"
Yuta: "I just wanted to see you" Then he looked at me up and down and pulled a smirk on the face.
Yuta: "But it looks like you got prepared for me and I like it" I was about to say a word but he cuts me off by grabbing my face and kiss me passionately. My hands were running around his arms and with one hand he closes the door.
Y/N: "Yuta, what are you running up to?" I said in the between on our kiss.
Yuta: "Nothing, I just want you. I miss touching you so fucking much" Not gonna lie, I missed that too. After releasing Kai we decided to be on a distant, just in case someone will find our secret.
Y/N: "Let's go to my room, we can't do this here" He takes me to the room in a bridal style and that makes me giggle. Once he lays me down he got on top of me.
Yuta: "You don't know how I was feeling that day" He takes off his shirt and leans in to kiss me, our tongues were fighting for the dominance and he's big hands were touching all the parts of my body. My hands were running on his abs and I hear him groan, fuck that's so hot. Not breaking the kiss, he takes the robe off and he breaks the kiss to see me completely naked.
Yuta: "Fuck your body is so perfect" He attacks the neck first and he was sucking and biting, making hickeys everywhere.
Y/N: "Yuta, if you make more hickeys it will be harder to cover them up" He started to plant kisses on them and he started to give kisses on the jaw, on the neck and on the chest.
Yuta: "Don't cover my art, they look beautiful on you" He started to massage my breasts and suck one with another and that made me feel a shiver down the spine.
Y/N: "Yuta, mhmm"
Yuta: "That's right, moan my name princess" I feel his hands going to the hips and I see his face going down.
Yuta: "So wet for me" He attacked the clit with the tongue with no mercy and my back was aching from the pleasure and I was moaning really loud.
Y/N: "Omg Yuta, that feels so good, mhmm" Then he inserts three fingers and he was pumping them in and out and he was eating me out very hungrily.
Yuta: "You taste so sweet baby, I swear I'll never get tired of them"
Y/N: "Omg just like that, fuck it feels so good" He somehow knew that I was feeling high and he stopped immediately.
Y/N: "Why did you stop?" He was smirking while unbuckling his belt to take off the pants.
Yuta: "So eager aren't we?" He was taking his boxers and I see his bulge was looking hard as rock but he was letting some pre cum out.
Yuta: "Tell me princess, what do you want me to do? I'll give you everything" I gulped.
Y/N: "Please fuck me and show me how much you miss me, I want your cock inside of me so bad" He chuckled and stroke his dick before entering me.
Yuta: "You won't be able to walk after that, are you ready for that?" I bit my lip and give him a nod, he enters me fully very hard and we both were gasping for air.
Yuta: "Fuck, it feels so good. Can I move?"
Y/N: "Yes ahh" He started to move and he was fucking me hard and really fast, he was doing it so good that I think I will pass out after this.
Yuta: "Fuck, my cock feels so good inside of you. I think I'm going crazy" We were both panting and breathing heavily.
Y/N: "Y-You don't know how crazy it makes m-me feel" Him hearing that made him fastening the pace and I was starting to look at the stars.
Yuta: "It's mine, everything is mine. Your sweet cunt and your dirty little mouth" I was a moaning mess and he grabbed my neck and started to choke lightly.
Yuta: "Tell me, who belongs to that beautiful pussy?" I couldn't speak, the way he was making me feel was too real. He smacked my ass and I started to scream from the pleasure.
Yuta: "I asked you a question, who does this belongs to?" I tried to talk and not moan but it was really hard to do so.
Y/N: "You.. It belongs to you" Both of he's hands went to the hips and he stopped for a while.
Yuta: "Good girl, now can you cum for me?" I give him a nod and he started to fuck me with no mercy, he was pounding me so hard that I could feel his dick all over my body.
Y/N: "Yuta, I'm going to cum" He continues to pound and he plants some kisses on my neck.
Yuta: "Cum for me baby, I'm going to finish too" I felt my high and felt like my body was gonna explode. He pulled out his dick and the cum was coming out.
Y/N: "Fuck I'm dirty again" He chuckles.
Yuta: "I'll help you to shower don't worry"