Part 5 (The kiss)

Yuta POV
I was practicing on the training room and I was hitting and kicking the dummy and my trainer was watching.
Trainer: "Nice job Yuta your improving a lot, although you still need a lot of time to practice"
Dad: "And he'll do more" The trainer bowed down to my father and I did the same.
Yuta: "Hello father, how's your work?" He comes towards me and shows me a smile.
Dad: "I should be the one asking you questions. How's the school going with Woo?" I cleared my throat.
Yuta: "Everything is going great, we despise each other"
Dad: "That's good news, you can go to your room and rest now" I give him a nod and walk away from him.

It's past midnight right now and I'm laying on my bed and looking at the ceiling. While looking at it, my mind was having some thoughts, about the killing, my father, Y/N. Y/N.. God I have to kill her one day and I'm not having it. She's been driving me crazy after our kiss we had in the hallway. I can't sleep.. I think I'll sneak out to catch some breath.

Y/N POV
It's past midnight and I was on my bed and looking at the ceiling. I couldn't sleep because of Yuta and the kiss we shared and it drives me crazy. I get up from the bed and put a black hoodie and black pants on. I open the window and check around to see if everything is alright. Yup, everything is good, I jumped and got outside.

I was taking a walk around a big neighbourhood and it felt really good. Suddenly, I felt like someone was following me and when I turned around I saw a guy with black clothes. Fuck! It wasn't actually a good time to take a walk. I started to walk a little bit fast and I could hear his footsteps fastened, I got really scared so I started to run and he was running as well. He was chasing me and I tried my best to get away from him but shit. He has a lot of energy! Suddenly somebody took me to the dark corner and covered my mouth.
Yuta: "Shh be quiet or they will find us" I got relaxed because it was Yuta and he takes his hand away from me. He turns around to see if that guy left and I was taking some breaths.
Yuta: "What are you doing here alone?" I looked at him but he was already looking at me.
Yuta: "You know that it's dangerous out here! Especially for you!" I take one step close to him and look on his deep eyes.
Y/N: "Do I look like I care Yuta? I always like to look up for a challenge" I turn around.
Yuta: "For what? To get yourself killed?" Killed. I turn around again to face him.
Y/N: "That's funny, then explain to me what are YOU doing here? Spying on me like that guy?" He looked dumbfounded. Did I get it right?
Yuta: "No.. I just couldn't sleep" Boomer.
Y/N: "Well, I guess we are on the same page. Because I couldn't sleep as well." He raised his eye brow.
Yuta: "Why not princess? Were you thinking about me?"

Yuta POV
I make one step closer to her and she was backing up until she got a hit by the wall. I put the right hand on the wall so she wouldn't escape and she looked away.
Y/N: "Maybe, but don't tell me that you don't do the same" I could see her rosy cheeks blushing from the embarrassment. She looks so cute.
Yuta: "I did" I couldn't lie to her, I don't know why but I just couldn't. She looked at me surprised.
Yuta: "But you know that we are enemies right?" She needs to know before she goes to far.
Y/N: "I know but I don't care. I know our families wants it, but you didn't do anything to my family" She's right, we both haven't done anything wrong yet, we have to kill each other.
Yuta: "But you can't stop that Y/N. Your gonna be a traitor"
Y/N: "I don't care.."
Yuta: "Y/N!"
Y/N: "I really don't care Yuta! I don't wanna kill someone that didn't do anything wrong on me! I don't wanna feel regretful!" I know how she feels, but this is our reality.
Yuta: "You can't do anything about it! You can't change! We-" She cuts me off by grabbing my face and smashing her lips into mine. Her plumb lips fit so perfect on mine and god, I might get addicted to them. She breaks the kiss and looks at me with her sparkly eyes.
Yuta: "What was that for?"
Y/N: "That was for you to shut up" That bitch. I couldn't take it anymore. I want her and I want her so bad. I grabbed her waist and pulled her for a kiss. She wraps her hands around my neck and deepening the kiss. She opened her mouth for entrance and my tongue was exploring around her mouth. She moaned by that pleasure and it really turned me on.
She breaks the kiss again and she was trying to catch her breath.
Yuta: "Your place? Or mine?" She knew what I wanted and I know that she wants it too.
Y/N: "Mine"

Grandfather POV
It's really late and I was flying on my private jet to see my granddaughter. I grabbed the picture and it was my daughter holding her little girl on her arms. I smiled from that picture but my heart was hurting because my daughter is gone and I'll never see her again. But what makes me happier is that my granddaughter looks a lot like her and I can't wait to see her. I miss her. So much.

Y/N POV
After doing the deed, I was resting on Yuta's chest and he was stroking my hair. I don't know why, but it feels really nice to have him next to me and I feel sort of safe, like I can trust him with anything, despite we are enemies.
Yuta grabbed his phone and looked at the time.
Y/N: "What's wrong?"
Yuta: "Nothing, I think it's better for me to go. It's 2AM and we have school"
Y/N: "Right" He gets up from the bed and put his clothes back on. I was just laying on my bed and looking at him.
Yuta: "Enjoying the view?" He was smirking and that made me smile.
Y/N: "Maybe" He comes towards me and gives me a long kiss.
Yuta: "See you later princess. Don't miss me" He winks at me and gets out of the room from the window.
Y/N: "Stupid" I was giggling from that and fall asleep immediately. Next day in the morning, I wake up at 07:30AM and go to the bathroom. I was taking a shower and washing up. I was wearing the robe and go to the room and open the closet to get dressed up for the day .

 I was wearing the robe and go to the room and open the closet to get dressed up for the day

I was wearing a simple outfit and put some light make up on, mascara and lipgloss on. I made my hair into a bun and grabbed my purse. I checked myself for a second on the mirror and walked out of the room.