PART 1 (first day)

Y/N POV
I was waking up by a nightmare and I was breathing heavily and started panting, I felt the sweat coming from my face and when I checked the time it showed it's 7AM. I quickly got up from my bed and I took a pill and drank a water from my bottle to calm my nerves. It was 10 years ago and I keep having nightmares from the past. I try to calm down and go to the bathroom to get a warm shower. I make a bun to my hair so it won't get wet and get to the shower. The warm water was relaxing my body and I got relaxed but for a second thought I have school so I really need to get ready. After getting out of the shower I put the bathroom robe on and I was washing my face and brushing my teeth. I was checking my face and it looked really clean and shiny so I decided to put only mascara on.
After the bathroom I open my closet and looking around to see what to wear. I decided to wear something simple but cute so I put on some pants and a top.

After getting dressed up I put perfume on myself and checked myself on the mirrorY/N: "I look cute today" I tried to smile but I couldn't because the nightmares are haunting me and they always come back when I try to be happy

Y/N: "I look cute today" I tried to smile but I couldn't because the nightmares are haunting me and they always come back when I try to be happy. Guess not everyone deserves to smile. I grab my purse and head to the downstairs and go to the kitchen. I see Yuri (the maid) washing the dishes and my father sitting on the counter and drinking his coffee.
Dad: "Did you get enough of sleep? You look lost" He was taking a sip of the coffee while talking to me.
Y/N: "Yeah I just had a nightmare" He suddenly stopped drinking his coffee and put it on the table.
Dad: "Is it that bad?" I give him a nod and he was sighing. He stands up from his seat and goes towards me and gives me a hug.
Dad: "Take your pills with you, just in case"
Y/N: "Okay dad" He gives me a kiss on the forehead and breaks the hug.
Dad: "You better go to school and not be late" He shows me a smile and it made me smile as well
Y/N: "Okay don't be stressed at work, love you dad"
Dad: "Love you too"

Yuta POV
My father made me change to another school because my enemy should be here. As much as I know it's a girl and we will need to fight someday for our families revenge. But as a new student I don't know where to go so it's gonna be hard for a new start. As I was walking and looking around I accidentally bumped into someone
???: "I'm so sorry bro I wasn't watching where I was going"
Yuta: "That's fine no worries" I offered him a hand and he took it and stand up.
???: "I've never seen you here before, are you new here?"
Yuta: "Yeah my name is Yuta nice to meet you" I offered him a handshake and he kindly took it.
Kun: "Nice to meet you Yuta, my name is Kun, which class are you?"
Yuta: "I think it's C-3" I checked the paper that my dad gave it me and he took a look on it.
Kun: "That's great we are classmates. Look I don't have friends here so how about we will become one?" That's gonna be easy.
Yuta: "Sure why not?"

Author POV
Kun was telling Yuta everything about the school and as the bell was ringing they were going to the classroom together. It was a huge class like going to an university and they took a seat somewhere far from the teachers desk.
Yuta: "Where are the teachers?"
Kun: "They are usually late and that's why the students come a little bit early so they can have time to talk"
Yuta: "Is there any interesting here? Like the students"
Kun: "Nah not really? But we do have someone" Suddenly the teacher was coming in and behind him were 4 girls.
Mr Do: "Good morning students, today we have three new students!" As he was talking some stuff Kun was whispering something to Yuta.
Kun: "Do you see that girl with black hair and brown eyes?"
Yuta: "Yeah what about her?" Kun: "Well she's the popular girl in school. But she's not just popular, she's really hard to get"
Yuta: "Is that why she's popular? People like her like that?"
Kun: "Yup"
Mr Do: "And the last student is Nakamoto Yuta. Yuta raise your hand so everybody can see you"

Y/N POV
That must be him. The last name that should be vanished and forgotten. I see that guy raising his hand and we accidentally made an eye contact. He looked away out of the embarrassment, how pathetic.
Yeji: "That's him right? That must be him"
Y/N: "Yes Yeji that's him." I opened the book and tried to listen to the teacher.
Tzuyu: "Why is your enemy look so hot?"
Y/N: "If you wanna get him on his pants then go ahead. But don't get too attached because he's gonna be dead"
Tzuyu: "Nah I would rather smash his friend over there than him. Kun looks cute"
Y/N: "Whatever"

Yuta POV
It was a recess time and I was eating breakfast with Kun. But right on the front is sitting that girl alone, eating her breakfast and reading a book. Weird.
Yuta: "Kun, who's that girl and why is she sitting alone?" He looked at my direction and looked at me with a smirk on his face.
Kun: "Already interested? Her name is Y/N Woo and sometimes she sits alone because she wants to read in peace" Very weird. For some reason I think I heard her last name from somewhere but can't remember where. In the middle of our breakfast she stands up and we accidentally make an eye contact. Again! She was smirking and walked away just like that.
Yuta: "Hey bro I'm going to the bathroom so I'll be right back"
Kun: "Okay" I stand up from my seat and follow that girl. She was going to the hallway and I had that feeling that something is about to happen and I was right. I was hiding in the corner because she was talking to a guy and it looks like she doesn't like it.
Lucas: "Please give me a chance I promise I'll be the best boyfriend"
Y/N: "I told you many times, NO!" Well that's gonna be interesting.
Lucas: "If your not gonna give me a chance then I'll never leave you alone until you say yes"
Y/N: "Make me" Damn she's feisty