Part 33 (A deal)

Mr Moon POV

It's been a week since the situation has happening with Mr Woo and Mr Nakamoto and their kids. I was sitting in my office and Kai was waiting to hear for my command.

Mr Moon: "Kai.."

Kai: "Yes sir?"

Mr Moon: "I want you to bring Lucas here and you better do it quickly" He gives me a quick bow.

Kai: "Okay sir"

Mr Woo POV

I was eating lunch on the kitchen while Yuri was cleaning, here alone without my daughter. No, I can't eat like that, I can't concentrate because of that. I threw the spoon to the floor and Yuri quickly turned around to face me. She knew what I was doing so she didn't do anything and I hit the table with a fist.

Mr Woo: "God damn it, why is my life is getting way worse and worse?"

Taehyung: "Mr Woo?" I turn to the right side and face Taehyung, my daughter's bodyguard. He comes up to me and gives me his phone.

Mr Woo: "What do you want?"

Taehyung: "Your daughter is listening to you, she wants to speak with you" I quickly grabbed his phone from his hand and I hurriedly wanted to know how is she going.

Mr Woo: "Y/N?" I hear the giggles.

Y/N: "Hey dad, how are you?" I feel like I was going to cry.

Mr Woo: "Where are you? Are you okay?"

Y/N: "i'm fine dad you don't have to worry about that"

Mr Woo: "Why? Why did you do that?" I hear her sighing.

Y/N: "I love Yuta father and he loves me too, it felt like we didn't had a choice so we decided to run away"

Mr Woo: "Please come back for me, I can't bear to live without you"

Y/N: "I would love to but you know the reason dad"

Mr Woo: "I don't care that you two are in a relationship, he can come as well. Just please, come back home"

Y/N: "We will think about that father, but if you hurt him I will never forgive you" and just like that she hangs up the call.

Y/N POV

As I hanged up the call, I looked at Yuta that was sitting next to me to the bed.

Y/N: "What do you think? Should we go home?" He smiled.

Yuta: "I think we should Y/N, he misses you a lot"

Y/N: "But what if he doesn't? And what if he was acting just to get you?" His hand was holding my cheek and he was rubbing it gently.

Yuta: "You don't have to worry about me, besides I trust your father more than mine and he needs to know the truth, about what happened in the past" He's right my father hates the wrong people, people like Yuta that didn't do anything wrong.

Y/N: "Alright I think we can go back tomorrow, what do you think?" He chuckles.

Yuta: "Sure we can" He leans in and we started to kiss.

Author POV
On the next day, you two go back to your house and Taehyung opens the door for you. He was really shocked to see you and you give him a smile.

Y/N: "Hey Taehyung" He hugged her immediately and she hugged him back.

Taehyung: "Ma'am we missed you so much, the house was so empty without you" That made you giggle and you break the hug.