Part 19 (Unexpected)

Author POV
You two went to your place and you were sitting on the bed, he was holding your hands and rubbing them gently while you both were looking down and not talk for a while. Then, Yuta decided to break the silence.
Yuta: "Y/N" You looked at him but he was already looking at you.
Y/N: "Hmm?" You both were looking at each other like you both were tired from all of this shit.
Yuta: "Do you know him?" You shook your head and he sighed.
Y/N: "Somebody send him off to spy on me, but I don't know who could it be"
Yuta: "What if it's Mr Moon?"
Y/N: "I don't know, but if it's him then what does he want from me?"
Yuta: "I don't know.." There was another moment of silence until Yuta decided to break it again.
Yuta: "Can you tell me.. How your mother died?" You giggled by that question.
Y/N: "Didn't your father tell you about it?" You saw him expressionless and you looked down.
Y/N: "The men broke in the house, my mother hided me on the closet for the safety.. I was 8 years old at that time" He looked down as well as he was feeling guilty because he's family destroyed her childhood. The girl that he loves got traumatised because of he's family and he swears on himself that he will never forgive them.
Y/N: "My dad told me that they shot her in front of his eyes" He looked at you and he sees your tears escaping from the eyes.
Y/N: "When he saw me, he prayed the god as a thank you for me staying alive, because he has no one he dearly loves for" He wipes your tears with the thumb and you started to sob, as he does that you looked at his guilty eyes.
Y/N: "Tell me about you. How did your mother die?" He looked away for a moment then looked back to you.
Yuta: "I was 9 years old at that time and we were celebrating the Christmas on that night " He holds your hands and you was listening to him carefully.
Yuta: "They were breaking in the house as well but I didn't know, until I found my mom laying on the floor with blood" You covered your mouth because you was full of shock and he looked down to avoid the eye contact. Your dad said that he wasn't there so he didn't know what was happening. But everything was for a revenge so all you had to do is just to ignore it.
Yuta: "Whoever was commanding them, they were trying to kill me too" You lowered your hand but you was still shocked.
Y/N: "Who was commanding them?" He didn't answer and he was looking down. You grabbed his chin on so he can look at you.
Y/N: "Yuta, please look at me" He did.
Y/N: "Please tell me, who was commanding them?" He cleared his throat before speaking.
Yuta: "Your grandfather" Your eyes widen and he was looking at you.
Yuta: "Y/N it's okay" You let him go and looked away.
Y/N: "So that's why my father forbids me to talk about you when grandpa is around" You looked up and more tears were escaping and you started laughing from the anger.
Y/N: "Why is this happening to me all the time?" You both were making an eye contact and you was shaking your head.
Y/N: "Why is life so difficult? I don't need this type of shit" You looked down and you started to cry, he wraps his arm around your back and pulls you closer to his chest. You was quietly crying and he was comforting you.
Yuta: "I know life can be difficult, but we have each other. Right?" You give him a nod and he tries to make you look at him.
Yuta: "Look at me love" You looked up to him and he was stroking your cheeks.
Yuta: "One day we're gonna stop this and one day, we can be together with peace. And I'll make sure to make you the happiest woman alive, that's the promise" He kisses your forehead and that made you stop crying.
Y/N: "Can you stay for the night?" He was stroking your hair gently and nods his head.
Yuta: "Of course angel" Calling you angel made you wrap your hands around his neck and attack him with kisses, you hear him giggle but you continued to kiss him.
Yuta: "Y/N stop" He said on a teasing way and you eventually stopped.
Y/N: "But I love you" You sat on his lap and he was holding your waist, you both were giggling and touching each other noses playfully.
Yuta: "I love you too" You was touching his face gently and look at his bruises.
Y/N: "I'm so sorry about that"
Yuta: "Don't be, at least you didn't get hurt"
Y/N: "But-" He cuts you off by making you lay down on the bed and him being on top of him. He started to tickle you and you two were laughing especially you.
Y/N: "Hahaha stop it tickles"
Yuta: "Not until you'll get over it!"

Moon Hanwool POV
Moon: "So?" I was sitting in my office and I was glaring my secretary and waiting his response very impatiently.
Secretary: "He-He's dead sir" I threw the pen across the room and the secretary flinched a bit.
Moon: "HOW CAN TWO TEENAGERS KILL A BIG MAN?" He flinched by my voice and the guards were getting nervous as well.
Secretary: "I-I'm sorry sir" I was sighing from the disappointment.
Moon: "Send Kai here, NOW" He gives me a big bow.
Secretary: "O-Okay sir" He gets out of the door and after 5 minutes I see Kai entering the room.
Kai: "Did you call me sir?"
Moon: "I did, how's your relationship with Y/N?" He sighed.
Kai: "We've been distant lately because of Yuta"
Moon: "You better make Y/N yours or at least kiss her on a date"
Kai: "What is your plan sir?" I smirked.
Moon: "You'll see Kai, it's gonna be really fun"