Part 2 (First Move)

She was trying to walk away but he grabbed her wrist to stop and she eventually did. She turned around to look at him and she looked like REALLY pissed.
Lucas: "You should listen to me!" She kicked his face with her leg and he fell down on the ground. Damn that must hurt.
Y/N: "Useless" She finally walks away and I decided to help him. I go towards him and offer him a hand. He looked really confused.
Yuta: "Need a hand?" Lucas: "Oh yeah thanks man" He took my hand and I helped him to stand up. Then I saw something on his face. Blood?
Yuta: "Is that a blood on your nose?" He touched his nose with his thumb and saw the blood.
Lucas: "Shit I hope she didn't break it this time"
Yuta: "What do you mean this time?"
Lucas: "This was a 4rth time I was begging her to go out with me and no matter how I was trying to stop her she would always hit my nose"
Yuta: "And it should be the last time man, she looked really pissed"
Lucas: "Right, hey are you new here?"
Yuta: "Yeah my name is Yuta" I offered him a hand for a handshake and he took it.
Lucas: "My name is Lucas, hey are you one of those rich kids?"
Yuta: "Yeah what about it?"
Lucas: "Nothing you just look too obvious, you should be careful with the girls" Do I? Really?
Yuta: "Sure but do you know anything about that girl?"
Lucas: "Well, she's one of those kids like you but she's not spoiled like the other girls. She's really different and that's why she looks attractive"
Yuta: "I can imagine how many times she rejected"

Y/N POV
It's 9PM and I'm wearing a sexy black dress that hugs my body very well and it makes my curves look perfect

I'm sitting on my chair to get my make up done and I hear a knock on my doorY/N: "Come in" I was putting the red lipgloss on and I see my father coming in

Y/N: "Come in" I was putting the red lipgloss on and I see my father coming in.
Dad: "Are you ready dear?" Y/N: "Yes dad I just finished my make up"
I grab my purse from my desk and I stand up to face him. He was checking me out and he smiled?
Dad: "You look so beautiful dear" It made me smile. Y/N: "Thank you dad, can we go now?"
Dad: "Yes let's go"

Author POV
As you entered to the party that everybody goes to, there were already many people making out, dancing, drinking, e.t.c.
Dad: "Just so you know Nakamoto is here as well so be careful and stay around with your friends"
Y/N: "I know dad you can go now"
Dad: "Alright you know where you can find me"
He goes upstairs where are many V.I.P rooms for adults and you go straight to the table where the girls were sitting.
Y/N: "Hey girls! Having fun tonight?"
Joy: "Yes! Wanna get some drinks?"
Y/N: "You know that I'm always in"

Yuta POV
I was drinking with my friends and looking the people having fun but for some reason it's getting boring.
Hendery: "Guys, is that Y/N?"
Haechan: "No freaking way! That's her Yuta!" What?
Yuta: "What do you mean that's her Haechan?"
Haechan: "She's your enemy fool! Have you forgotten her last name? Woo?" Fuck! That's really her! And I was thinking like why is she here? But why her? She looks perfect and she's hot not gonna lie, it's gonna be a hard task to kill her.
Hendery: "How about you'll make a move?"
Yuta: "Sure I'll go" I mean why not? That's gonna be fun and I really wanna have some fun with her. As I was approaching her behind her back she turns around and wraps her hands around my neck.
Y/N: "Hello Nakamoto did you get so bored that you had to come with me?" Fuck! That was hot.
Yuta: "Maybe but I'm not here to fight" Let's be honest though, who would fight with her?
Y/N: "Glad that you are not here to ruin the mood" She gets off me and turns around I thought that maybe she wants to leave so I was hugging her behind her back and my face was resting on her shoulder.
Yuta: "And who says that you can leave? The fun is about to start" I break the hug because she was turning around and we were making an eye contact.
Y/N: "I think it's better to end this here" She gives me a long passionate kiss and leaves me shocked. Her lips were perfect on mine and it makes me wanna have some more.

Author POV
You go to upstairs and enter to one of those rooms that your father is sitting. You go in and you see your father talking with another men and drinking.
Y/N: "Dad, can we go home? I'm tired"
Dad: "Sure dear" He looked at the guy that he was talking to.
Dad: "Excuse me can we continue our conversation on my office?"
???: "Sure, I'll come by at 10AM" Your father stands up and grabs your arm.
Dad: "Let's go dear"

You two go to the car and you was putting a seatbelt on. He started to drive and there was a little moment of silence until he broke it.
Dad: "Did you see Nakamoto anywhere?"
Y/N: "I did he looks easy though"
Dad: "Really? Guess he's father is useless just like he's son"

Y/N POV
I was laying on my bed and looking at the ceiling. I'm wearing a pj and covered with my blanket. As I was looking at the ceiling my mind was thinking about him. Yuta.. It was embarrassing at first but now I didn't regret it at all. I'll give him a good treatment when I'm gonna have a chance to kill him but first I'm gonna have fun with him.
Next day, my alarm was waking me up and when I opened my eyes, my eyes were hurting because the sun was hitting me right on the face. I turned off the alarm from my phone and got up and go to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and was washing my face and brushing my teeth. After I got out of the bathroom I put the mascara and lipgloss on and go to the closet and open it to find an outfit to wear.

 After I got out of the bathroom I put the mascara and lipgloss on and go to the closet and open it to find an outfit to wear

I checked myself for a minute to see if I look fine and then I was putting a perfume on to smell nice and grabbed my purse.
Y/N: "Time to leave"