"Card Magic:House of Cards!"

*BANG BANG*

"Wind Creation Magic:Swift White Hawk and Wind Blade Shower!"

*BANG BANG*

"A-Are you all right?!"I immediately checked all of the citizens including the Golden Dawn members thankfully Mimosa was here including Siren whom posses Earth Magic.

"Looks like,it's already the two of us."

BA-THUMB

BA-THUMB

BA-THUMB

"(Y-Y/n)! Are you alright?"Yuno rushes himself to give me support before I could kneel on the ground by unknown force that's trying to lower my body and limit my movements even my sight started to lose.

"C-Cover us!"Yuno exclaimed as Siren cast a spell from his Earth Magic to cover us from the incoming attack of the man-looking zombie.

I glance at the back and just to see the impact only left a black ash as if like that huge impact just disappeared only leaving this small trace from the unknown powerful spell caster tried to end our lives in a blink of an eye.

'Luckily,I cast that spell before it hits the citizen and other Golden Dawn members such as Yuno. whom close to get himself killed by that Magic spell.'

"(Y/n)? Can you hear me? Are you alright?"Yuno shakes my shoulder looking into my eyes as I nod my head and tried to stand up but my legs are surprisingly started to tremble on their own as Mimosa come up to me and started to use her Magic to heal me up but I decline her offer.

"Why are you started to be stubborn now (Y/n)? You might on your limit without your notice and you almost got yourself killed by that spell whatever that spell caster might be! To think that you're a Grand Magic Knight that doesn't mean you don't need any healing magic from Mimosa!"Alecdora lectured which I only let out a sight.

"I guess,I should just test you later on."

"Please,let Mimosa heal you."Klaus said and before I could agree my consciousness and my sight went back to its normal rate which surprise me and even Mimosa whom probably notices it.

"(Y-Y/n).."Mimosa looked at me with her shocked facial expression as I only pat her head and whisper towards her.

"Let's talk about it later,okay?"I said and luckily she agreed and didn't budge more about it and before I could walk away Yuno didn't seem to believe that I went all good.

"I know you're faking it why don't you just take some rest I'll cover you up."He said holding into my arm.