"Why?" She asked him. Hoseok sighed.

"Just do it baby. I wanna cuddle." He said, knowing she could never turn that down. Especially when he got all whiny which was very very rare. Hoseok was a very clingy lover though, and him spoiling trinity rotten made her clingy also.

"Okay just let me put the towels up first." Trinity finally gave in, standing up from the couch and grabbing some towels. Hoseok mentally high fived himself.

"Thank you, princess." He said to her as she walked passed, his eyes trailing down to her ass in the short, tight black shirts she wore.

"Damn." He mumbled, licking over his lips.

"Did you say something, hobi?" Trinity asked, looking over her shoulder at him. Hoseok's quickly looked up at her, shaking his head.

"Nah baby." He lied. Trinity gave him one last look before going to put up the towels.

What was she doing to him? At this point, hoseok was some pussy whipped sex demon when it came to her. Even when he was tired he would still make some time for her body. And that wasn't a bad thing in the least bit.

______

The next day at around 1:30 pm, Jimin walked around the shop to put away any and every tool he used to fix the car he was working on before. It was a simple job. The car didn't want to start and his customer had an issue with that. Luckily he managed to get it to start while being down the street from the shop, and Jimin was there to fix it.

"I wish you could've stayed off today. Everybody would've loved to see you."

"I know gorgeous but I can't help it if I have work." Jimin mumbled, responding to Michelle who had called him just in time.

"Understandable but I'm always asking you to take some time off and relax."

"I do that enough on the weekends and you act like I don't come back home at night. Who's to say I won't be there once I get off? You told me you were just picking up the food just now. You not even there yourself." He laughed.

"Boy hush. And you get off at 4:00. You better be here too." Michelle said. Jimin was about to respond, but he heard the sound of tires moving the rocks around in the gravel path leading up to the hood of the shop.

Assuming it was a customer, Jimin slung his towel over his shoulder and decided he would cut the conversation short.

"I have to get to work, baby. Kiss Uriah for me." He said. Michelle sighed lightly on the other line.

"Okay, I will. Love you."

"I love you too." Jimin said before hanging up the phone and stuffing it in his pocket.

He turned around just in time to hear a person stepping out of the red Honda, a hoodie on their head as the approached him.

Jimin narrowed his eyes. That was suspicious but he didn't want to think too far ahead.

"Hey man." Jimin gave a simple, nonchalant head nod. "Aye." The guy greeted, pulling the hoodie from shielding his face.

He was a brown skinned guy with his hair cut short. He had the most soulless eyes, tattoos on his neck and a nose ring. He didn't look familiar to Jimin.