"I will. I was just out today-"

"I know babe, since when did you become so...explaining? You explain everything now without it even being necessary or asked of you." Trinity said.

"I don't know...I think it's because I been spending so much time with your ass." He teased. Trinity faked offense, looking up at him.

"Excuse me? I do not explain myself at unnecessary times. I just let you know of-"

"You're doing it right now, princess." Hoseok called her out, finding humor in her adorable habit. Trinity rolled her eyes before resting her head on his chest once more.

"Anyways. Tomorrow Uri makes three months and Michelle wants us to have something small at my parent's. We were thinking eating seafood and stuff, enjoying the sun. What do you think?" She asked.

"Why are you both acting like he's turning a year old?" Hoseok laughed.

"Well because it feels like it. And the summer just started so it'll be fun. Breaking in the season and all, I don't know." Trinity said.

"Well you know I'm down to celebrate, baby. I'm free all day tomorrow." Hoseok said.

"All day?" Trinity asked, stepping away from him to look him in the eye. Hoseok nodded.

"So you won't end up leaving to go and work or you won't be answering calls the entire time?" She raised a suspicious brow. Hoseok nodded.

"And you won't-"

"Jesus Christ trinity can you just enjoy that I want to spend this time with everybody? You always the one on my back about being at work and when I say something about being off you act like I'm a liar." He snapped all of the sudden.

"Okay okay." Trinity raised her hands in defense. "I was just asking to be sure. No need to get snappy." She mumbled, turning on her heels to leave the kitchen.

Hoseok sighed as he watched her walk away. He need didn't want to be so mean but it honestly just came out.

He was stressed from work today. He had just found out that Hanseo was in fact out of jail and back in the town. Which was something hoseok had suspected since the incident in the store with Trinity.

He and Sik were already coming up with ideas to get rid of his ass for good. But it wasn't as easy as some might've thought it was. Still, hoseok knew he and Sik could handle it.

Any chance hoseok got to spend around everybody else, he would take it. Because he felt as if everybody would be more protected if he was there.

Plus he was just tired overall. He needed a release. He needed to distress. But Trinity probably wouldn't be up for sex tonight because of her cleaning all day and what not.

Still, it wouldn't hurt to ask.

Hoseok grabbed his beer can and made it to the living room. He came up behind her and placed his hand on her shoulder.

"What do you need, bubba?" Trinity asked, sounding as if she had forgotten all about his attitude from earlier.

"Can you come up to the bedroom please?" He asked her, watching her hands move as she folded the towels.