Chapter 23

Y/n pov

I understand that Jungkook wanted to fight with him I tottaly do but I would lie if I say it doesn't scare me but I know he wont fight with someone else out of nothing I'm gonna try to help him letting the boy say what he wants without caring.

"Y/nnnnn" I came back to senses after thinking hard about Jungkook "what are you thinking so deep about?" Lana asked "just school work" I lied since no one knew about our relationship "tsk bussy thinking ab school why would you do that if you could think ab the hot boys in here" she said well actually I was but euhm... 

"Why dont you even search for a boy you're gonna stay single forever or what?" she asked if she only knew I was in a relationship with the hottest boy in the universe "I'll see" I aswered she scoffed and laughed a little "what?" I asked already getting annoyed "if you're gonna go on like this you'll be a virgin forever" she scoffed I laughed at the inside "ye ye" I aswered and went back to eat.

While we were eating I looked for Jungkook in the cafetaria I spotted him together with Hyunjin he didnt looked happy, I think he dont want to fight but cant stop himself I feel sorry for him for what the boy said to him. The bell rang and we went to our classes...

In class Jungkook looked really sad he had his arms crossed over eachother on the desk with his chin on it and his eyes almost falling closed I wondered what it was, was it the fact he fought in front off me or ?

We started walking home each at another side of the road I took glanses at him but he never looked back....

ME: hey kookie is there smth wrong?????❤

JUNGKOOK: Dont worry xxx

I knew there was something but what? When we came home we both went to his room "are we gonna study first?" he asked "yeah sure" I nodded and we started doing homework...

"I'm gonna use the bathroom" he said and I nodded, after 2 minutes he came back and took a seat but before he could go back to work I turned around to him "tell me what's wrong Jungkook" I said and he looked at me in the eyes "there is nothing dont worry" he smiled but it wasnt a real smile. I went closer to him till our knees were touching "I know there is smth just tell me we promised we shouldnt keep secrets anymore right" I tried to cinvince him.

He looked at me for a while without saying something "it's j-just that, what if that boy was right and my dad would be happier without me?" He said and the tears he held for the whole day finally came out "what?! believe me your dad probably couldnt live without you" I said while placing my hand on his cheeks to whipe away the tears.

"But why would he say it then like all the time?" He asked while fidling with his fingers, I placed my hands on his "because he was jelous on your relationship with ur dad or he is just a jerk just dont listen to him please" I said I hope he doesnt get in a deep trap because of that jerk.

He nodded "so are you done?" he asked as he looked at your side of the desk "yes I just finished you?" "same here" he replied "wanna watch a movie?" he asked and I nodded we looked over Netflix and chose a movie, we laid in bed Jungkook sitting right with his back to the headbord of the bed and I was like laying between his legs with his arms around me...

After a while I felt a warm breath on my skin which made me shiver "shhh relax" he whispered in my ear ugh his raspy voice was so attractive I just nodded. He started giving kisses on my neck which turned into hickeys he found my soft spot and started kissing and biting it soflty which made me let out a soft moan, I felt him smirking against my neck.

His arms went more around my waist and he went with them to the inside of my thighs where he placed circles while still kissing my neck which was so good I turned my face to look at him he noticed that and looked at my eyes and then to my lips he kissed my lips and I kissed him back this was so addicitve and attractive. Suddenly I felt his hand go under my pants and underwear I let out a soft low moan because of the contact he smirked and kissed me before his fingers went between my folds I let out a sigh and a low moan and let me sing deeper between his legs while breaking the kiss I was now looking forwards enjoying the moment while he was still kissing and licking my earlobe.

He started making circles and putt one finger in my hole "f*ck so wet already huh" he smirked "ahh jungk-" I wasnt finished when he put another finger in me "sh*t feels so goodd ahh" this feeling was like heaven "so good p*ssy" he could be one moment a sad baby boy and right after a whole beast.

"Could you take three?" he whispered in a low voice in my ear I nodded "what?" he asked teasing me "y-yes" "yes what?" "yes daddy" I said he pushed one finger more in "f*ck daddy so good ahh" I moaned loud he looked at me proudly watching my eyes closed enjoying his touch he loved this sight "I-i'm gonna c-cum" I said feeling the well know thing "cum all over me babygirl" right after that I came all over him "ahhh f*ckk" I said while arching my back.

He took out his fingers and put them in his mouth and licked them off "so good" he said smiling I was still to stunned to speak because of the wonderfull feeling "when is your mom coming home?" I asked looking over my shoulder "late why?" he asked teasingly I turned my head back forward and smirked I started grinding and rolling my hips on his cr*tch. "F*ck Y/n keep going damnn" he said while his eyes rolled to the back of his head.....

AUTHORS NOTE:

Thankyou for reading again I hope you enjoyed it!

Dont forget to vote <3