Chapter 24

Jungkook pov

When she started grinding on me I lost it, it felt so good I placed my hands on her hips to help her keep moving even tho we still had our clothes on I think I might come already I stopped her which confused her "wha-" she tried to say "I wanna come in you not in my clothes" I said and she turned around now sitting on my lap facing me smiling like she won the lottery.

Suddenly she wrapped her hands around my neck and pulled me in we kissed hard like there was no end then I placed my hands on her ass cheeks and started rolling them which made her moan in my mouth which made me smirk. She pulled my T-shirt up and roamed her hands over my abs I pulled her t-shirt up too again she tried to cover up her body by covering in with her arms.

"Don't be ashamed I love ur body" I said and she nodded slowly I started to pull down her pants with her underwear and she helped a little by trowing it away then she went to my pants and pulled them down together with my pants I pulled my arms around her and started kissing her again, then I went with my one hand to her bra and opened it. 

I started kissing her in the neck and giving her hickeys while she softly moaned then I went to her ear "ride me" I said and she went to sit on my lap positioning herself. Her body was so hot even tho all the scars and everything she was so hot while I was kinda studying her body she lowered herself on my d*ck which was unespected "ohmygod Y/n" I moaned while letting my head fall down "ahh Jungkook-k" she moaned I looked at her and saw her head falling backwards too with almost closed eyes.

But then she started rolling her hips which was one of the best things I ever felt I placed my hands on her hips and helped her a little "fuck" I groaned by the plessure. After a while she started bouncing up and down which made her boobs go up and down too which looked so hot "ughhh fuckk Jungkook s-so goodddd" she moaned, her moans were even hotter.

"I-im gonna c-come" she moaned "me too" after that we both came together she let her body fell on top of my with my d*ck still in her we both breathed heavily and were hard sweating I wrapped my arms around her bare body and kissed her fore head then we both fell asleep exhousted.

I woke up by the sound of yelling "Y/N JUNGKOOK FOOD IS HERE" it was my mom I saw Y/n still layin gin the same position "Y/n" I said but she didnt wake up tapped on her shoulder "Y/nnnnn" she slowly woke up and looked at me "w-what?" she asked tired "food is done" I said while pecking her lips. She nodded and smiled but then she wanted to stand up but I was still inside her so when she went of me it felt so good that we both let out a soft moan.

We cleaned ourselves up a bit fast and went downstairs and saw all the food "hey Y/n" my mom greeted her and she replied "hey" and we started eating at the table we talked about a lot of stuff but nothing special.

Me and Y/n went to my room after food and started playing some games she got pretty good at it even so good that she somethimes won from me what Hyunjin couldnt even do when she won and got a higher score then I ever got she sprung up and did a little dance which was to cute "ah you're getting too good at this" I smiled and she shrugged her shoulders with a face that says*I was always this good* I smiled and she went back to sit next to me.

I started thinking about something I really wanna do with Y/n's phone "hey Y/n can I have your phone?" I asked she looked at me confused by the suden question "dont worry" I smiled and she gave her phone I went to her camera and took a selfie of me then I went to her background settings and putt the picture as her background...

I gave her her phone back smiling and she looked at it and gave me a cute smile but then she picked my phone too and took a selfie of herself and gave my phone back I looked at it and saw her picture as my background "cute" I said looking at the photo I looked back at her and saw her blushing.

"So now I can look at you every second and you at me" I said which made her smile. "Are we gonna watch a movie downstairs with my mom you dont have to if you dont want to" I asked "no I'd loved to lets go" she smiled I gave her my bunny smile which I knew she liked and went downstairs.

My mom was sitting on the couch scrolling to some channels we went to sit beside her me in the middel "what are you guys doing here?" my mom asked "we wanted to watch a movie or something with you" I said and took the controler from her "so what are we gonna watch?" I asked scrolling true Netlfix "since it's almost Christmas a Christmas movie" my mom asked and I looked at Y/n "you agree?" I asked and she nodded.

I went to put out the lights to make it more comfortable and started the movie while the movie was playing I placed my arm around Y/n's shoulder to pull her closer. After a while Y/n said "I'm gonna head to the toilet" "ok we'll put it on freeze" I said and she went to the toilet.

"So you and Y/n huh" my mom said smiling teasingly at me "what?" I asked "oh dont hide it" she said but I couldnt give in so easily "I dont understand you" I said "Jungkook dont hide after work I screamed *hellooo* but no one answered so I opened your bedroom door to see if everything was ok and saw Y/n sleeping on you" she said "so she was tired" she sighed while laughing "naked?" I looked at her with wide eyes and she just smiled "I-I ok ok I admit" I smiled "you better treath her right" she said seriously suddenly "ofcourse" then she nodded while laughing.

"I'm back you can put it on" Y/n said and went back to sit beside me....

AUTHORS NOTE

Thankyou for reading!!!!

dont forget to vote I really apreciate it <333