Chapter 21

Jungkook pov

When I walked home I got a message from Hyunjin...

HYUNJIN: hey can you come over I'm bored?

I was considering since I wasn't really in the mood because I just dropped Y/n off but yeah its been a long time.

JUNGKOOK: sure be there in a while...

I started walking back the other way where I came from so that I walked past her house it was a longer way but it was the same direction so....

I walked past her house and heard already some yelling from there but I saw only lights on I didn't know what to do so I just went to the door and knocked...

His dad opened I could smell the smell of alcohol imidiantly I looked a little over his shoulders to maybe see her but I didnt saw anything "WHAT?!" he yelled "I heard some screaming from here so I came to ask if everything was ok?" I asked confident looking but scared as hell in the inside "TSK NOTHING GOING ON DONT YOU SEE I'M I KIND ASS MAN?" he scoffed while laughing I pretented it was funny so I laughed with him.....

I really wanted to see if she was fine "can I use your bathroom real quick its a long walk?" I asked now almost shitting myself from how scared I am "BECAUSE I AM SUCH A KIND MAN YESS" and he let me in "MEANWHILE I'LL GO TO THE STORE" he said and struggeld himself outside. 

I walked inside and went into the living room which was filled with pieces of glass bottles over the floor and drank bottles but no Y/n I tought her room was maybe upstairs so I went upstairs all the rooms were open exept one I tried to open it but it was locked.... "hey Y/n it's me" I said softly I heard the door unlock and went in she was already laying herself back under her blankets , she probably didnt want anyone her to see her like this.

"How did you get in?" she asked trying to hide her sobs "I find an excuse and he is gone to the store" I said but I couldnt see her reaction since her back was in my sight I sat on the bed beside her and lay my hand on top of her back and tried to comfort her "he hurted you bad didnt he?" I asked and she just nodded.. it was a long silence until she turned around her eyes closed and little snores coming out of her which was really cute but I saw her face which was totally ruined...

After 5 more minutes looking at her I thought I probably should go to Hyunjin I gave her a kiss on her forehead and locked the door and went true the windom since it wasnt that high and her door needed to be locked....

When I arrived at Hyunjin's house we went to his room after picking some snacks and drinks since his parents weren't home....

"So how is Y/n" he asked while setting the food and drinks on the bed the image off her face and sobs flashed in my mind "Jungkook?" I heard and looked at him "oh eum well not that great..." I said "she was so happy when she lived with you" he answered and I nodded my eyes started getting watery "I shouldnt have brought her back there" I said bitting my tears away he noticed "hey it is only her father's fault ok we just need to find a solution" I nodded ....

"Should we now just play games I need to focus on smth else?" I asked and we started the PS4 up...

We were playing for a while but I couldnt get Y/n out of my head I tried figering out solutions in my head but couldnt find any so I kept thinking... "should I just ge ther back in my house idc if it's dangerous if she is fine it's good" I said he probably didnt expect it since we were playing for a while already now...

"euhm yeah I mean ask her and your mother" I nodded I'm gonna ask them both tonight or maybe Y/n tmrw since she is sleeping "yeah sure" I looked at my clock and I saw it was almost 10pm "Oh sh*t I should probably head home since its tmrw school finally friday" I said excited he laughed "yeah sure see ya" I replied the same and walked home.

When I opened the door my mom's car drove into the street so I waited for her at the door she walked out of her car "where are you coming from little boy" she asked "Hyunjin" I said and she nodded since this wasn't a new thing and we went in when we were both seated in the couch I thought I should probably ask her ab Y/n..

"Hey mom should we pick Y/n back in house I havent asked her yet but she doesnt seem fine and I know it's dangerous but she is dying mom?" I asked and she was thinking "yeah it's good but make sure her dad dont attack us" she said and I nodded and with that I picked my phone out of my pocket and start texting her even if she answers tomorrow this cant wait...

ME: Hey Y/n would it be a great idea if you came back to live here?

Y/N: Euhm it's dangerous for you so I dont know....

I didnt expect her to answer immediantly

ME: I know but idc I want you to be save and I asked my mom and she is ok with it..

Y/N: I dont know tho I'm really scared

ME: I know but I'll protect you

Y/N: Ok I'll give it a try after school tmrw I will already pick my things with me and drop it of at yours since it isnt that far

ME: Yes great!

Y/N:  I'm gonna head back to sleep now goodnight love ya!

wh-what did she just say it herself?????

ME: LOVE YOU TOOOOOO❤❤❤❤❤❤

I know I answered big but I realy love her and she should know that

AUTHORS NOTE:

Thankyou for reading y'all!!!!

DONT FORGET TO VOTE <333