Chapter 47

Jungkook pov

The last time I've been in this house was when I was only 12 so like five years ago now, the house itself didn't really change it was always like this and I absolutely love it, I really like this style of house it's cozy but it also gives of some luxury effect.

I was happy Y/n liked it and was excited for the week I really hope she's gonna enjoy it and don't need to think about her dad a lot. I want her to really relax and have fun.

I picked the key out of my pocket and put it in the doorlock and turned it around untill I heard a 'click' that said it was open, I opened the door and let Y/n walk in first since I had the suitcase and she was more excited because she has never been here before.

I didn't even step fully in and I heard her already giving compliments about the house.

"Woahhhh"

"The furnitures are so pretty"

"OHMYGOD SO BIG AND LUXURY"

"I love it" she walked back to me with a big smile on her face "it's nice it feels like I live here but I don't" she gave a little pout at the end of her sentence, I let out a giggle.

"I know I love it too but are we gonna see our room first?" she nodded as response and walked behind me to follow me, I looked over my shoulder and saw her smiling at all the details that were in the design of the house.

Well my uncle is an architect and works really hard so it's not that weird that he has all this money, he designed this house himself and I really liked the kind of work he put in it.

We walked up the stairs to the second floor "do I need to help you with the suitcase?" she asks as she suddenly noticed me walking with it.

"No I got it thanks babe" it wasn't that heavy or maybe it was because of all the weight lifst and boxing I do.

We arrived at the second floor where the most of the other rooms were since there are only two floors in the house but it's still really huge.

"Do you want a tour baby?" I looked at her as her eyes were wide open as she saw all the doors, the walls were white but all with some black details on it, I tought that was really cool and beautiful like I said this house is totally my style.

"Yes please" she agreed and so we went to the first door at the right side, what I also really liked was that however this house is big it isn't scary like the hallway isn't scary it gives you a safe and cozy vibe.

We entered the room and it was the bathroom, it was a huge one I remember and I love big bathrooms if I live alone later I want to have a comfortable bathroom where I have a lot of space.

"Woah I love it" I heard her gasp as she walked trough the whole bathroom admiring every piece that was visible "oeh a walk in shower" she teased while wiggling her eyebrows at me.