Chapter 14

MATURE CONTENT 👀 THIS WILL PROBABLY BE A WHOLE CHAPTER DIFFERENCE I WILL SAY WHEN ITS OVER... ( ENOJOYYYY😛)

Jungkook pov

I pushed her slowly down on the bed and hovered her while still kissing her "have you already done this?" she shook her head "then we are with two" I said while kissing her neck she looked shocked but let it go and enjoyed the moment while I was giving her hickeys and kisses and her neck she licked at my earlobe and gave a little moan which was music to my ears.

I wanted to pull up her shirt but she hesitated "you're beautiful it shows how strong you are" I said and she let me pull up her shirt there were a lot of bruises but she was still f*cking hot how? I asked myself and start going down to her boobs and stomach and gave all the way kisses and hickeys "fucking beautfull" I said while looking up in her eyes she smilled and got comfortabler 

I came up to her face and start kissing her again but now harder she wanted to pull up my t-shirt and let her do it. I saw her staring at my abs "like what you see?" I asked while going to her neck I could feel her nodding which made me smile. She moaned when I was kissing her down till I was were the hem off her sweatpants were I looked at her and she nodded.

I pulled them down and saw already some bruises on her legs and hips what an asshole I tought while giving her kisses down her hips. She shivered by the touches I went to her underwear and pulled them down with my teeth. "Tell me if you want to stop or if it hurts ok?" I looked at her and saw her nodding..

I lay my fingers on her p*ssy "so damn wet already?!" I smirked at her and whiped my fingers between her folds "ahhhh" she moaned louder en more how faster I went I putt one finger in her "ahhh.. Jungkookkk" I loved hearing her moans so I went faster and putt one more finger in her hole "j-jungkook-ahhhhhhh" "thats it moan for me" ....

"I-im gonna-a commee-ahhhhhh" before she could come I pulled out "not yet baby girl I want you to come when I'm inside you" I looked at her "not yet" she said and let her come on top of me and pulled my pants down and started palming my bulge true my pants eventually she pulled my underwear down and saw my cock sprung out she was shocked by the lenght of it but she couldnt compare with another so...

She grabbed it and wrapped her fingers around it I used my elbows to look at her pleasuring me, she started licking the tip and then wrapped her lips around it and started sucking I fell down and my eyes rolled to the back of my head "O-ohhh goodddd Y/nnnnnn dammnnnn" I started moaning by the pleasure "Just like that-ahhhh" she was so good at it ohgod "Are you sure you havent did this before-ahhhhh?" she spoke up "no" the vibration from her voice on my d*ck made me grab her hair.

I helped her a bit since I saw she was getting tired from bobbing her head up and down "Ohhhh imm gonnaaaa comee ahhhhh" then she was the one who pulled away which made me frustrated "not untill your inside me" she smirked now...

I picked a condom from the box my mom gave to me a while ago but I never used it...

I pulled the condom around my cock and I lay her down under me like we were before "sure you wanna do this?" she nodded and I slipped in her she closed her eyes and I stopped for a second "does it hurt?" "yes but move slowly..." so I did she grabbed my hair and pulled my face down to hers she kept kissing me probably to think about something else. While she felt hurt I'm not gonna lie she felt f*cking amazing around me..

After a few seconds she opened her eyes and started moaning lightly I saw she was getting relaxed so I sped up "Ahhhh Jungkook righttt thereee-ahhh" I went to her ear and whispered " call me daddy" and I went to her neck and gave it hickeys "your p*ssy feels so god damn good around me -ahh" "Ahhh daddy faster pleasee-ahhhh" so I did it felt so good damnn.

Then I tought about something that I wanted to see her do so I went to he rear again "ride me baby girl" she nodded while still moaning, I pulled out for a second and lay down while she went to sit on me. She grabbed my cock and sit on it and let it slip inside her. Our heads fell back and her eyes were rolling to the back of her head.

She started rolling her hips on my d*ck "fuckkk y/nnn you're so good" I moaned I lay my hand on her hips and started the help her softly bouncing up and down since I didnt want to hurt her hips even more. "Dadyyy-ahhhhhh" I loved her moans more then anything....

"f*ckkkk ahhhhh"

"ahhhh-dadyyyy sh*ttttt"

We kept moaning I started feeling that I was ready to come...

"Sh*ttt I'm gonna comme -ahhhh" I moaned loud "me too daddyyy" she saidd" come for me baby girl" and with that I felt her cum on my condom and mine squirted in the condom. She fell on me and I rolled her next to me and pulled out and did the condom in the bin.

"That was -" she was out of breath "amazing" I said she nodded and smilled I saw that she was tired and actually I was too so I pulled up the blanket and combed her hair behin her ears "Goodnight babe I love you" I said and kissed her forehead "I love you too" she still said and immediantly we both fell asleep.

AUTHORS NOTE

Thankyou for reading <3

I bet you were hella wet 👀

I hope this chapter was good..

dont forget to vote❤