Chapter 30

Jungkook pov

After we took our photos I placed her hand in mine and started walking home, I still feel guilty for being angry again in front of her I really don't wanna fight I just cant hold myself when someone hurts my beloved ones altough I don't regret punching her dad he deserves it more then enough why cant he just leave her alone or try to fix himself and be a good dad?

"Does it hurt?" I ask full of concern about her bruises since they were really bad she putt on some make up to cover them up "it's better thanks to you thank you again" she looks over at me and give me a confirming smile "are you cold?" I hope she dont catch a cold "no I'm fine thanks" she says and I nod.

After a while we came home and greeted my mom and went upstairs , we decided for sure we wouldn't tell my mom what happened we both agreed on that.

Since it was almost time to go to bed for sleep but not that late we lay down on the bed, the blanket covering our bodies, I send a goodnight and take care message to Hyunjin and putt my phone away since I wasn't really in the mood for scrolling to my phone and I wanted to spend some more time with Y/n since I was still kinda worried, I rolled over and looked at her she was still scrolling on her phone as soon as she noticed me looking at her she putt her phone on the nighttable and also started looking at me. 

"what?" I asked when she suddenly started giggling which was so cute I could listen to that for like forever, she didnt stop laughing and started laughing harder so I went closer to her and pulled her to my body "why are you laughing so hard?" I asked with a huge smile on my face because of her laugh. "W-we were j-just staring at eachother it was so weird" she said while still laughing.

"You think it's weird when I stare at you?" I asked teasing her "no it's just, I'm not used to it" she said while finally calming down and looking at me I was right in front of her face I could feel her warm breath against my skin. 

"I think we probably should sleep" she said and I nodded "just one more thing" I said and she looked confused until I pulled her into a hug and she smilled as she understand what I meant. I went to her ear and started kissing it "goodnight baby" I whispered while kissing her jawline until I came to her lips and kissed her it was a long kiss with a lot of love I could feel it. We both pulled away and looked at eachother heavily breathing both.

"Again I'm really sor-" before I could finish my apologie she pulled my in a kiss again and first I was shocked by her sudden action but I was into it so I kissed her back "it's ok forget about it" she whispered between the kiss, I bit on her under lip to get acces to her mouth as soon as I did that our tongues were already rolling against eachother a soft moan left her mouth which made me go crazy.

While we were still kissing she placed her leg over my lap and strattled on my lap she started grinding on me which made me hiss I placed my hands on her hips while still making out "you wanna keep going?" I ask carefully "I would love to but your mom is home" she states and I nodded "we can be quiet" I say and she nodded "fine" she smirks, it's the first time I really see her so needy for me and I cant say I don't like it, fuck I love it I laugh at myself for thinking that.

I pull of mt t-shirt and I immediantly saw her eyes focused on my bare chest I smirk at myself before I grab a hold of the hem of her t-shirt I gave her a look searching for permission if I could take it off she gave me a nod and I took it of I wrapped my arm around her bare chest and opened the clasp of her bra as soon as I saw her percked up nipples I licked my lips, we both pulled of our pants and underwear and she went back on my lap like before, the feeling of her clit rubbing over my cock got me even more hard if that was even possible.

We both were making out again we both pulled away for a second and I took one of the condoms and slipped it over my cock, she placed her hand around my cock and placed it at her entrance, she leaned forwards to my lips and kissed me again while letting her walls meet my dick. We both let out a soft moan in eachothers mouths I deepened the kiss to not let make any noises coming out.

After a while when she got used to my length we pulled away slowly and I saw her looking down to the point where out bodies were connected "fuck" she said when she saw my dick going in her entrance "you like it?" I asked softly she straighted herself again and she nodded, I also looked at the part where my dick disapeared in her and I let out a low moan.

She was bouncing hard on my dick which made me roll my eyes to the back of my head her breast going up and down not making it any easier "ohmygod Jungkook" she moaned low when I kept her hips still and pushed them deeper in my skin with my hands on her hips it felt amazing "shit Y/n" I moaned I loosened my grip again and she started rolling her hips on mine again.

"I-i'm coming-g" she said in a low voice "me too" I placed my finger on her clit and stimulated her "dont I cant" she said which made me smirk "come with me baby" I said and we both came together she fell on top of me both breathing hard. I rolled her over so that she was laying under me I pulled my dick out slowly she left out a small moan I threw the condom in the bin and got under the covers again.

She looked at me with tired eyes "do you need anything?" I asked and she nodded "yes you" she said and I smilled of that she snuggled in my chest "I love you" she stated "I love you too" I said and she looked at me, we both smilled at eachother I gave her a kiss "sleep well" I said but she was already sleeping I smilled to myself when I saw her soft feautures on her face and eve,tually fell asleep too.

AUTHORS NOTE

I'm sorry for the long wait! I hope you still enjoyed this chapter

Dont forget to vote <3

ily