Chapter 46

Jungkook pov

I woke up and let my eyes immediatly fall on my girl in front of me, the way she is sleeping so comfortable with her head on my arm makes me smile even more.

If all these events didn't happen the past few days we could go to the villa tomorrow but after what happened I wasn't sure if Y/n was in the mood for going. 

I kept looking at her face and let my eyes wander over the almost gone wounds she still had but I bet they would be gone this week, the moment my eyes looked at her closed eyelids they slowly opened.

Her eyes opened fully and hers looked in mine too, her eyes are so pretty and sparkling that I could look in them forever. A smile formed on her face when she looked at me.

She wrapped her arm around me and crawled closer to me still smiling with the most beautiful smile if ever seen "goodmorning kook".

I smiled and wrapped one of my legs over hers "goodmorning baby" I pecked her lips and combed her hair behind her ear.

"Have you slept well?" she nodded "yes you?".

"As long as I sleep with you yes" she smiled shyly at my words and pecked my lips too.

"I actually wanna ask you something"  I wasn't sure if this was the right time to ask her this since she just woke up but I need to.

"Sure go ahead" she gave me a nod and a small smile but I could sense that she was a little worried for what it could be.

"Do you still wanna go to the villa? You don't need to after all what happened I just wanna know" 

I saw her thinking for awhile untill her eyes squinted a bit and she smiled "yes I wanna put my mind somewhere else now it could be good to not think of it all for awhile" a sigh of relief left my mouth because I was a little scared for her reaction.

"Oh okay but I should say it's alreayd tomorrow that we're leaving" 

"The faster we leave the better I really wanna see that big ass house" I let out a laugh at her statement "so you don't wanna go because you can have me alone and we can do whatever we want?".

"Mhm that too" she sarcastically said with a smile still plastered on her face.

"We should probably pack our things then" she nodded and snuggled herself even deeper in my body.

"I meant by that that we should wake up" she looked up in my eyes and shook her head "but I don't wanna go out of bed I wanna stay like this" I couldn't help the smile that krept on my face.

"Ok 5 more minutes baby"

********************

Y/n pov

We were now packing our stuff, we used one big suitcase for the both of us since I didn't had one. I was really excited to go to the house with him, the fact I'm a whole week alone with him on vacation makes me even more excited.

"Do you have a swimsuit or bikini with you?" I brought my swimsuit with me when I came here with all my clothes just in case, I always wore a swimsuit to cover the most parts of my body under water.

"Yeah my swimsuit should be in one of my bags let me check" I searched trough all my bags I brought with my clothes and went trough it, my eyes landed on the black swimsuit with purple lines on it at the sides, it didn't had a cleavage since I always had bruises everywhere.