Chapter 36

Jungkook pov

I walked her to the bathroom in my arms while she kept looking at me with squinted eyes and a smile on her face I wanted to look at her but I don't want us to fall and hurt her more so I just started smiling to and kept walking until we reached the bathroom but before we walked in we got stopped by a voice.

"I am going to wo-" both me and Y/n looked at the side of the stairs where my mom stood with her bag ready for work. I saw Y/n became red again altough this time I didn't know what to say neither I just stood there looking at my mom. 

A smile started plastring on my moms face "well I was saying I was going to work have fun" she said and winked she clearly knew what we just had done I just gave her a smile "goodbye mom be safe" she nodded and walked downstairs and left for work.

I looked at Y/n who was now red and shy I chuckled at her behavior and kissed her cheeck "she doesn't mind as long as we're both ok with it so you dont need to be shy".

I walked her in the bathroom and let her stand on her own feet I saw she was still sore and a little weak but she could manage it.  

I pulled my T-shirt over my head and saw her looking at it without a blink leaving her eyes I smiled but didn't react on it since she was already shy, I pulled of my underwear and her look now drooled over my middle part and abs I smiled at her staring.

"Do you like the water warm or cold?" I asked but I didn't get an answer I looked at her and she was still looking at my body. I placed my fingers under her chin and made her look at me I saw her blinking again and looking straight in my eyes.

"I asked something baby" she looked confused at me as if it's the biggest nonsense she ever heard I chuckled because she didn't know. "Do you like the water warm or cold?" I repeated with a smile.

"W-warm" she stutterd and I went in the shower and let the water already run out on a warm tempature so that when she comes in it's on a good tempature. "The water is good you can come in".

When she dropped her towel I was the one who froze now she is so beautful and doesn't even know it I'm gonna make sure she knows she is beautful and worth it even if I need to tell her a thousand times.

I started staring at her body since she moved in here her bruised started fading away but not all some left scars but I think that just shows how strong she is. I looked at her chest and kept going lower and lower and I am in love with everything she has her personality her body every single thing.

When she saw me staring she started covering her private part and her chest with her arms and I immediantly pulled her closer and let her arms fall "I told you don't cover yourself up for me I love every *kiss* single *kiss* part* of *kiss* it *kiss*" I said while giving pecks on her lips.

She started smiling and wrapped her arms around my neck "thankyou I also love everything of you" she stated and gave me a soft kiss I smiled "I'm gonna wash you now" I said and she smilled "I can do it too" I looked at her and brushed her hair behind her ears.

"I know I just want to do it is it ok?" I asked and she gave me a smile and nod as response.

I picked the soap bottle and squirted some on my hands I rubbed it over my hands so there would be more foam. I started at her shoulders and masaged them a bit and went over her arms while palming them I saw her eyes getting dooed and she relaxed.

I smiled because I wanted her to relax and acctualy I love to was her body , I went back to her collarbone and went down to her boobs and palmed them while massaging them slowly I heard her let out a low moan but also she let her body relax.