Chapter 16

Jungkook pov

I woke up by the sound of my alarm I felt Y/n's arms still wrapped around me I was laying with my back to her so I slowly turned around and saw her sleeping with her cute face which made me smile I placed my hand on her cheeck and combed it with my tumb "Y/n" I said and she hummed "wake up for school" she slowly opened her eyes and smilled "come on" I said and give her a fast peck on her cheeck and went out of bed.

After we both got ready and ate we left for school, Y/n had her jacket on with a big cap to cover up a bit and walked on the other side of the street I kept taking glances at her. When we arrived at school I saw her walking to her friends so I went to Hyunjin...

"hey how is Y/n?" he asked "fine I'm just scared her dad will find her" I replied "I understand" and we went to our class.

I sat at the back with Hyunjin and in front of me was Y/n with Lia...

"You're gonna do a project about this with four, the persons in front or behind you are your partners" I was happy I was with my bestfriend and Y/n, Lia I dont know she is kinda loud I dont know but we'll see. Y/n looked behind her and smilled at me and I smilled back.

"This need to be done till wednesday" We all nodded and the lesson was done and we all talked a bit..

The principal came in "Y/n can you come to my office?" oh no what if its about her dad she nodded and was gone.

Y/n pov

I came in the office and took a seat "so Y/n lets get this fast" I nodded "your father called us to say that he is sick and that you can only help him out" I froze and my hands began shaking "so you can go home for today" "you can pick up your backpack and leave" he said I nodded and walked to class.

I pick up my backpack and looked for a second in Jungkooks eyes and saw it full with concern and confusion seeing him looking at me like that made my eyes start getting teary. He looked at my hands and saw them shaking I left the class and started walking I stopped when I heard a voice.

"Y/nnn!" I turned around and saw Jungkook he came to me in the hallway "what hapened?" he picked up my hands "My dad called and said I should come home" I said he sighed and gave the keys of his house in my hands "go to my house if you go home now its gonna be bad" he said I nodded he gave me a hug and whispered "if something happens please text me or call me I love you" he said and kissed me cheecks which calmed me down a bit.

I went outside putt my cap on again and started walking to Jungkook's house...

I saw my dad walking at the other side of the street with a bottle of vodka in his hand I stopped breathing and putt my hood more over my head hoping he doesnt reconise me "F*ckkk" I heard him yelling for the whole street I turned around the corner and he walked the other way I started breathing normal again my hands shaking more than anything I opened the door and went to his room since no one was home.

ME: hey I got save home <3

JUNGKOOK: good stay calm play games or smt ❤

ME: thankyou see ya !

He didnt answer probably because of his lessons....

I played the whole day games untill he came into his room and saw me concentrated playing games on his Tv "you're gonna get better then me" I was shocked by the sudden sound and fliched he laughed. He wrapped his arms around my waist and let him fall on me on his bed suddenly he started tickeling me which made me burst out of laughter he showed my his cute bunny smile by how I was trying to get out of his trap. "Jungkook stopp" I laughed and after a few minutes he stopped and lay on top of me staring in my eyes.

Our eyes were looking deeply into eachother but sometimes I saw him looking at me lips so did I ... I attacked his lips with mine and turned us around so I was now laying on top of him, we kissed eachother roughly and I grinded my hips on his crotch which made him let out a small moan which turned me on so I kept grinding on him "ahh Y/n stop that" he moaned "do you really want me to stop?" I asked he looked at me "thats it keep going" .

I kept rolling my hips on his crotch and we kept kissing I unbelted his belt and pulled down his pants I saw his d*ck was already hard he kept looking at me while I pulled down his underwear his cock sprung at and I wrapped my hands around it and started sucking "ahhh Y/n-nn you'reee s-so gooddd at this" he moaned and let his head fall back I hummed and kept going.  

"I-imm gonnnaa c-comee" he said and immediantly came in my mouth I swallowed all of it and he smilled at me and I smilled back. He lay me under him and pulled down my pants with underwear "let me pleasure you" he said while kissing my neck he lay his fingers between my folds and started rubbing it "Jungkook-ahhhh" "f*ck so wet for me" he smirked and looked at me and kissed me "I-im gonna come-ahhhh" "come for me" and I did "ahhhh" he kissed me and wanted to lay me on top of him untill we heard a voice.

"Jungkook Y/n I'm home" 

AUTHORS NOTE

THANKYOU for reading again <3

Dont forget to vote !!