Chapter 33

Jungkook pov

Around 3am in the night I heard Y/n talking so I looked up and started listening to what she was saying.

"Stop!"

"Please don't hurt me"

She was crying, sweating and punching with her legs, hearing her dads voice must've brought back all the memories. I went closer to her and tried to wake her up by shaking on her arm softly "Y/n please wake up" no response "Y/n it's just a nightmare" I placed my both hands on her cheeks and started whiping her sweaty hairs away "Y/n?" I blew a little air on her face to cool her off.

Slowly her eyes opened and her body relaxed a bit but she was still breathing heavily, she looked scared and eyes full with tears I hate seeing her like this all because of her stupid dad. "Y/n are you ok?" I asked "euhm y-yeah I don't know just a nightmare" I knew it wasn't just a nightmare.

"It was about your dad wasn't it?" I asked softly not wanting to sound annoying she looked at me and nodded "I guess his voice affected me more than I thought it would" and at that moment I knew her dad needed to get better for her or never see or talk to her again.

"I understand, do you wanna go back to sleep or do something different?" If she would want to do something else I wouldn't mind if it's only to put her thoughts on something else. "We have school tomorrow we should sleep" she replied "I don't mind tho we could always skip a day it's not that bad" she smilled at that "I just wanna lay in your arms and cuddle until we fall asleep" I nodded "then lets do that" I smilled.

She crawled closer to me and lay her head on my chest and wrapped her arm around me "goodnight kookie" oh god that pet name I love it so much if she says it. "Goodnight baby" I said while placing a kiss on her fore-head, oh Y/n what have you done to me...

Y/n pov

The next day at school went as usual I spend the day with Lia and Sana. Since it was almost Christmas I still needed to get presents for Lia and Sana mostly we just give eachother something of our favorite music group of something that is small and for Jungkook I have literally no idea I wanna give his mom something too since she needed to take care of me and spend holidays with me altough Jungkook said it was ok I feel guilty.

So I went to the city alone after comforting Jungkook I will be fine, I found for both Lia and Sana something for Lia I have a cd of her favorite music artist Dua Lipa she wanted that one for awhile since it was her new released album, for Sana I bought an album of her favorite K-pop group Ateez she stans them already a long time and I'm sure she'll love it.

For Jungkook I bought us matching rings I don't know if he'll like it but I heard him say a while ago he wanted rings so atleast he has one more. For his mom I bought her a box filled with foods and dranks a lot of that it was really expensive but that's the least I could do. I had everything packed in in the shops so I could just place it under the tree they have at their house and it was done, since Christmas is already saturday it's only 3 days left so.

I never really had a fun Christmas as long as I remember because my dad would always be out and I was alone home that's why Jungkook wanted to make it one of the best I ever had.

Jungkook pov

Since Y/n went to presents today for Christmas I went shopping for it too since it kinda slipped my mind. I brought one of the new PS4 games for Hyunjin and a bad robe for my mo since she wanted that a long time already, for Y/n I bought a necklace it wasn't exactly cheap so I hope she'll like it, I just wanted to have her one of the best presents she ever had. I placed all the presents under the tree when I heard the door open.

I smilled when I saw Y/n she was struggling with the amount of bags I laughed and went over to her "let me help you" she placed 2 bags in my hand and we placed the presents under the tree. "I'm very exited to spend Christmas with you" I said since I really was, she looked at me and smiled "me too I hope your mom just doesn't mind right?" she was really worried about that if she only knew my mom suggested it.

"Ofcourse not she immediantly agreed with it don't worry she loves you" her eyes gave of a sparkle when I said that "so after these hella two boring days we have 2 freaking weeks vacation" I said full of exitement since I really couldn't wait to spend my vacation with her. "Me too school is so fucking boring" I hid my smile and looked at her with an angry face look.

"Watch your words Mrs Y/n" I said and she started laughing "or what your gonna punish me?" she really is one of a kind "yes and you wanna know how?" I teased her "show me" she responded. I crawled over to her and went closer to her lips until I could feel her breath I kissed her full with love not needy or something, she kissed me back and placed her hand on the back of my neck to pull me closer we got so heet up in the moment we didn't notice that my mom came inside.

"You know I love you both but please if you guys wanna fuck go upstairs" we both turned our head in shock and saw my mom smiling at us, I knew I shouldn't be ashamed for her so I let it slip but when I looked at Y/n I saw her cheeks getting red and not daring to utter a word. 

"She's just joking don't mind her words she means it good" I comforted Y/n and she nodded as response It's crazy how she can be such a horny person and then all shy again.

"So did you finally got all the presents?" my mom asked and we both nodded "we got them after school" I informed her and she just nodded as response. "I'm gonna cook now just that you know" she said "we'll go upstairs play some games or something" I answered wanting Y/n to relax. 

I looked at my mom and she gave me a smirk "what?" I asked not knowing why she was looking at us like that "games? have fun!" she really is a dirty minded one "stop there mom, enjoy making food!" I happily said back and she put her tums up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thankyou for reading!!!!

AND ALMOST HAPPY NEW YEAR I HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD YEAR!