Chapter 35

Y/n pov

When we came I came in his room and he after me he closed and locked the door after him, he turned around and looked at me with a smirk which hot returned by me. He came closer to me and placed one of his hands on my jaw "you still wanna do this or not I don't mind what you chose be honest I don't wanna push you into something." 

"I want this don't worry" I smilled at him and so did he. I came closer to him and started kissing him with my hands on his neck while he placed his on my hips I walked with him till he touched the door with his back we weren't just kissing it was rough but we seemed to both enjoy it.

I got so into the kiss that I didn't even notice he walked us to the bed untill he let us fall we both smilled at eachother before he pulled his T-shirt over his head I tried to not look at it but it's hard when there are hot ass abs in front of you and his v line already visible, I looked him back in his eyes and saw him smirking at me "say it" he suddenly said I looked confused back at him.

"say what you were thinking" he whispered in my ear while giving kisses over my neck after I didn't give him a response he looked at me in the eyes "you're hot" that slipped out of my mouth but it was the truth. He smirked at my answer "I think you're hot too" he said and went back to kissing my neck.

"Can I?" he asked when he put his hands on the bottom of my T-shirt I looked at him and nodded, he slowly pulled the T-shirt upwards while giving small pecks over my stomach and collarbon.

When he pulled the T-shirt over my head we both smilled at eachother and he kissed me again but pulled away right away to zip open my pants and pull them down he did it slowly while looking at me with teasing eyes, when he pulled them of he placed both hands on my legs and went slowly up again untill he was at my underwear he hooked his fingers under it and pulled it down slowly again still looking straight in my eyes.

When he pulled them fully of my legs and trew them somewhere in the room he pulled down his pants so he was only in his underwear. Then he placed his hands on my legs again and spread his hands so they were covering the top of my legs and again he went slowly upwards with his hands still looking at me so that he could see every reaction I made. 

When his hands reached my thighs I gasped that didn't go unnoticed for him so he went slower and when he came to my heat he gazed over it with his thumbs and went further upwards with his hands on my hips and when he came to my bra he softly pushed my up a little so he could have acces to the clasp.

He opened my bra and trew it somewhere in the room "fuck" he cursed under his breath and started kissing my collarbone again and went down to my nipple and started sucking on it when he did this I let out a soft moan and gripped his hair with my hands. 

While he was sucking on my nipples one of his hands went to my heat he started circling it "Jungkook" I moaned and gripped tighter on his hair he started rubbing faster and stopped sucking on my nipples and came to look at me again and started kissing me and to see my reactions.

When he slipped immediantly two fingers in me I stopped kissing and let out a moan while arching my back "you're so wet baby" he said and started kissing me again, soon we both were eating eachothers mouth out witch tongues wrapped around eachother I became more needy then I ever was.

"More" I moaned between the make-out he pulled away and looked at me "more of what?" he asked "you, I need you inside me" I said I was to needy to be ashamed right now "as you wish" he smirked and pulled out his fingers and pulled down his underwear.

He wrapped his hand around his cock and started already giving it pumps he looked back up in my eyes "could you please pick a condom out of the box next to you baby?" he asked his voice made me come out of my trance from looking at him I nodded and picked one I wanted to give it to him but he pushed my hand back to myself "you can do it" he said while smirking at me.

I nodded and sat up to get closer to him and looked up to look in his eyes he saw my unsure look and gave me a nod and smile to relax me a bit. I looked back at the package and ripped it open slowly to make sure the condom wouldn't get ripped I took the condom out of it and placed it at the tip of his cock he was already hard so that made it easier, I rolled it down slowly until it was all around it.

"good girl" he said and kissed me and pulled away right away he hovered over me and let me fall back so I was laying down, he placed both of his hands next to my head to not let him fall on top of me. "You're so fucking beautiful" he said while looking straight in my eyes I couldn't hide the smile he gave me, he noticed that and kissed my cheeck "ready?" he asked and I nodded "more then ever" I smilled.

He teased me by letting his cock gazing over my clit "don't tease" I pouted and he smilled at me and slowly entered my entrance. My breath hitched and I gripped the bed sheets tighter he looked at me with a look asking if he could go further I nodded as response since after all the times it didn't hurt anymore and he pushed himself full in, I let out a moan of the contact.

"shit" he moaned "you can go faster" I assured him since I saw he was considering it he nodded and went faster the plessure started building up more and more.

"Fuck Jungkook" I moaned and gripped his hair to pull him closer and started kissing him he feels to good. "you feel so good around me babygirl" he said and went faster this made me roll my eyes to the back of my head. I looked back at him and saw his head falling back with his underlip between his teeth full of sweat and eyes closed goddamn he's hot I tought to myself.

"Do you like it?" he asked and I nodded "best- thing -ever" I said between his trusts and he smirked "likewise" he said and let his head fall back again. I suddenly felt the feeling in my lower abadomen signaling me I am close the same moment I felt his dick twitch which means he was close too.

"I'm gonna co-" I couldn't finish my sentence when I suddenly felt his hand circling my clit again "me too lets come together" he said and I was to fucked out to mutter another word "fuck now" he said and we both immediantly released "shitttt" he moaned and rode out his high I let out a loud moan too.

When he pulled out he pulled of the condom and trew it in his bin in his room and let himself fall down next to me and closed his eyes for a second to calm down then he opened them again and looked at me. I was breathing heavily with my eyes closed "Y/n you ok?" he asked and I nodded "yes it was amazing" I let out honestly to not make him worried.

He came closer and kissed my cheeck "it was but we should get washed up" I nodded. He took already a towel and wrapped it around me to cover up my body and he put on a shirt for himself and some underwear.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thankyou for reading!!!!

Dont forget to vote <3