Chapter 5

Y/N pov

I woke up around 10am and again I saw my dad nowhere so I just cleanded the house a bit listen to some music and mode some exercises for school it was already 12:30 o'clock and since I needed to walk to Jungkook's house I left after I put some make up on ofcourse.

Since it wasn't that far I was there around 12:55 I checked the adress dubble to be sure he had a beautiful house i thought. It had stairs to reach the door a balcony on the second floor, reallt mt type.

I knock on the door and met with a beautfil mother "hi are you here for jungkook?" she asked kindly "euhm yes we supposed to do a groep project" I was shocked by how kind she was it was a long time since I have spoke to such a kind parent. "oh yeah he told me come in", "you have a beautiful house" I said shyly but with more confidence since she is friendly.

"ahw thankyou Jungkook is coming" she said "So what"s your name huh?" "y-yn" I stutterd which she noticed "dont be shy around me I won't bite" she smiled. I smiled at that moment Jungkook came in.

"Hey Y/n this is my mother J/m I think you already talked for a bit huh?" I smiled and went with him to his room, speaking of a beautiful room this was it. I stared and gaped at his room "impressed?" he asked smirking again "y-you have-e a nice r-room" I got shy...

"Thankyou but stop being shy" he said "do you want somth to drink?" he asked, "since when are u so kind?" i wondered "I have to I'm home and ey ey I have manners so what do you want?" , "just some water thanks" I scoffed and with that he went downstairs while I gaped at his room.

Jungkook pov

I went downstairs to get us some drinks while I saw my mother I wondered what she tought about Y/n..

"Hi mom so was she kind?" She smiled at me "yes she was very kind she liked our house but she is very shy indeed" I laughed "I can agree but when you are a lot with er she'll open up" I confimed to my mother "yeah I think so altough she looks kinda sad tho I dont know but something in her eyes doesn't sit right with me" so I wasn't the only one who thought that.

"Yeah I noticed that too but yeah I'll see" then I took the drinks and went back to my room , I saw Y/n looking at a picture. My eyes immidiantly were burning

"Who's that man" she asked without looking away from the picture, "My dad" I just said hoping she wouldn't go deeper into it. "Where is he?" then she looked at me and saw me staring at the pic with water eyes.

She must noticed on my face that something wasn't right because she soon regretted what she just asked "oh my gawd I'm sorry you dont need to say it Im so curious" I looked at her and saw her worried face " it's nothing he died a few years ago" I gulped and started about something else while she just sadly stared at me.

"So huh we should start should we?" I asked as fast as I could before she could uther a word "y-yeah s-sure" she was still in shock I could hear and see it. "Hey dont be sad it's not your dad" I scoffed "I just - I'm sorry I shouldn't-". I cut her off before I get affected more by her words "dont worry now are we gonna start?" She replied with a simple yes.

While we were doing the project her phone rang she looked at it and she immidiantly stood up "sorry I need to take this" she said I nodded and she went out of the room.

Y/n pov

As soon as I saw it was my dad I excused myself scared of what might come I pick up..

Dad: YAH! where tf are you huh dumb ugly annoying b*tch?!?!                                                                Me: I-i told y-you I was going to my classmates house for that project-t.                                            Dad: UGHH WHEN YOU GET HOME I WILL KICK YOUR ASS AND YOU'LL CLEAN EVERYTHIN!        I tried to hold back my tears while my hands were shaking.                                                                            Me: o-okey d-dadd                                                                                                                                                            With that he hung up I breath deep in and out a few times before entering Jungkook's room again. I just sat back at the place were I sat before.

Jungkook pov

When I saw her coming back her eyes were wattery and she looked like she was nervous because she was shaking. "are you ok?" I asked soft she just nodded I could clearly see she wasn't but I saw she didn't want to go further into it I just skipped it.

After an hour the project was gone she said bye and her tanks to my mom which was so freaking cute and kind it felt so natural, No JK what are you thinking she is the annoying girl from school right? 

When she left my mom came to me "hey son I don't know if I heard it right but y/N was calling in the hallway an hour ago or somth right?" I wondered why she asked but I just answered "yes why?" . "Well I heard er sobbing and she stutterd very hard but when she said *bye dad* I wondered why she stutterd if it was just her dad"

Her words made me think but I couldn't find any conclussion "I don't know she is a very shy person so" , "yeah could be I dont know" she answered and went back to the living room

I went to my bedroom and played some games and fell a sleep.

AUTHORS POV:

Thankyou all for reading this chapter I hope you like it so far 🤞❤