Chapter 48

Y/n pov

I opened the door of the room with the swimming pool I was really excited to go in the pool it's been a long time since if been in a pool. Jungkook closed the door behind him as we walked in further going to the lounch chairs to put our stuf there.

"Are you gonna go in first?" he asks as he saw me staring down at the pool "sure, I'm gonna jump in the pool" I corrected him, he nodded as he giggled at my behavior.

I stood against the wall that was opposite of the pool as I already placed my fingers on the sides of my nose so there couldn't come any water in, I ran and jumped in the deep side of the pool. I heard his laughter already from under water his laugh is something I can't get enough from.

I came back above the water and I saw him smiling down at me "it's fun and it's very warm" I smiled back at him as I lay myself on my back in the pool I relaxed as the warm water carresed my back.

I was taken aback by the suden water attack I got on me caused by the jump of Jungkook, he came above as he giggled at my reaction he knew you didn't expect him to suddenly jumped so he wanted to scare you.

"Got ya" he said as he came closer to me "I can make a bigger wave tho" his smile now changed into a smirk "oh yeah show me" I nodded as I winked at him and stepped up the stairs to walk back to the wall.

I ran again and made myself as small as I could to make him get very wet and I think it worked as I saw him coughing all from all the water that came in his nose.

"Now I got ya" I smiled proud of myself at him "why you're always better in everything" he arguid.

"You think I bet if you jump prepared in the pool again you'll make a bigger wave than me tho".

He hummed "I'll try" he said as he now was walking up the stairs and damn I hadn't really noticed it before since I was excited for the pool but fuck he looks hot from behind, now he stood in front of the pool and my eyes immediatly went to his abs that were now dripping wet lord have mercy he has the body of a good woah.

As I kept staring at his well fit body I didn't saw Jungkook smirking down at me as he saw me drooling over his body "take a picture it will last longer" I looked back at him as I heard his voice.

"Why take a picture if I can see it every day" I really got comfortabler with him to talk like this we tease eachother more it's fun I'm happy that we're good with eachother.

He smirked even harder as he heard your response, I totally forgot that he stood there to jump so when I saw him already running to jump I quickly pushed my body to the side.

"Now was it bigger then yours?" he asks as he pushed his wet hair backwards making me drool over him again "Y-yeah" I stuttered.

He noticed me staring again at him, he walked closer until his body touched my body I let him do whatever he was planning to do because yes I want it I want it so fucking bad.

I felt his hands land on my hips to pull me even closer "liking the view to much baby?" he asked as he started attacking my neck with his lips, I was so in the moment as his lips marked my skin it felt so good that I forgot to answer.

He slowly went to my ear "I asked you a question baby girl" now his starting to use his seducive voice that gets me even more "y-yes" I answered finally.

he sucked on my earlobe his mouth doing a great work that I started to feel weak for him "yes what?".