Chapter 22

Y/n pov

I was really scared to escape again but I know Jungkook will do everything to protect me so I started packing the same night....

I woke up after a really bad night since I couldnt sleep thinking about our plan I picked everything with me downstairs and immediantly left since he was nowhere to be seen I walked with fast passes to Jungkooks house to drop of my stuff...

I knocked on his door and within 2 seconds the door already opened which made me shocked "hi come in" he said I nodded and walked in we went upstairs and placed everything in his room "we have still an half hour left so what ya wanna do?" he asked "euhm idk just talking or smt" I answered and he nodded...

We took a seat on his bed which I was in love with "did your dad saw you leaving the house?" he asked softly looking at me but I was to shy to look him in the eyes rn "n-no he w-wasnt home-e" he said he noticed my shaking and nerves so he placed his hands on mine " hey dont be scared " I nodded "I'm trying" I replied and he hugged me " so how's your mom" I asked wanting to break the silence "good bussy with work but were good" he smilled and we talked ab some stuff for the time.

When we noticed it was almost time we started putting on our shoes and jackets when we went outside it was still a little dark because off the winter, I put on my cap so that my dad wouldnt see me and walked the other side of the street while chatting with Jungkook....

JUNGKOOK: Are you not cold? 

ME: No I'm good I have a thick ass jacket 

JUNGKOOK: Ahhh good it's so lonely on this side of the street...

I stared at the pic admiring his feautures.....

JUNGKOOK: I'm I that handsome?

I looked at the other side of the street after I fliched because off the message there he was smirking at me again that damn smirk..

ME: dont get to full of yourself kookie

JUNGKOOK: Now come here walk with me it's boring alone baby please

THAT GODDAMN NICKNAME????!!! I tought to myself it made my inner self turn around 100000 times...

ME: What if classmates see us together?

JUNGKOOK: I'll find an excuse now come...

I walked over the street and walked beside him I couldnt see his face since I was wearing a cap "If you get send home again please go to my house I beg you" he said while stopping with walking I noticed that he didnt walk anymore and stood in front of him I nodded "sure" I said and he suddenly smilled with that cute ass bunny smile which left me confused "why are you smilling?" I asked he came closer en put both of his hands on my cheeks and came closer so that only our faces were visible for eachother "you're just to cute" he said and kissed my lips so I kissed him back his lips were like an addiction.....

We pulled away and smilled at eachother "we should go to school now" I said and turned to the way we need to go to he just smilled but before we started walking he picked up my hand and took it in his "woah your hands are cold sure you're good?" he asked "yes and beside we are almost there" I replied "sure but next time tell me I will make you warm" he said but I could feel the smirk on his face by not even looking at him.....

Before we walked in the street from our school we splitted our ways again so it wouldnt stand out I went to Lia and sana and we talked a bit until we heard the signal to go to the lesson Jungkook sat next Hyunjin and I was next to Lia just as the last time, since Sana had a good friend from her gymnastic lessons in class she wouldnt mind sitting with her always...

When it was break I walked out with Lia and Sana and I saw Jungkook walking with Hyunjin a little further in the hallway "Y/n is it ok if we go to the toilets for a sec" "yeah sure" they knew I hate the school toilets so I always let them go alone I dont mind I walked a bit faster so that I was walking right behind Jungkook..

He wanted to go to the cafetaria when a voice suddenly stopped him "well if that isnt the boy with his dead daddy" he said while laughing I reconised the boy, oh yeah it was the boy who let me fall and who Jungkook was talking about I looked at Jungkook and saw his jaw cleching and fistes clenching "dont be so mad he is probably happier up there without you" he laughed out loud I saw Hyunjin who tried to calm him down.....

The guy was really a jerk I saw Jungkook mad but I also saw tears building up in his eyes "what did you just say ab my dad?" Jungkook said while dropping his backpack and walked towards the guy Hyunjin still tried but it didnt help. "That your dad is better without you" The guy repeaded Jungkook came really close untill their faces were almost touching the guy was still laughing.....

Jungkook pov

I was so mad and sad at the same time at him I cleched my fists even harder and just as I was about to punch him I felt a hand on my shoulder it made me mad like who wants to stop me from punshing this piece of sh*t but then I looked who it was, it was Y/n I saw she was red probably because she was shy because now everyone's eyes were on her "dont" she said softly I looked in her eyes and she was scared I could see that. I dropped my arms and nodded I went to Hyunjin while Y/n picked up my backpack "here" she said while giving it to me "thankyou" I said while lookin deeply in her eyes she just nodded and I went with Hyunjin to a table while Y/n waited on her friends....

AUTHORS POV:

Thankyou guys for reading!!!!

DONT FORGET TO VOTE <3

AND OMGMGMGMGMGMG I CANT DANCE LINE WAS ON THE HARRY STYLES CONCERT AND LIZZO TOO??!!!!???!!! I'm definitly not ok.....