Chapter 40

Y/n pov

The appetizers were literally so delicious that I could eat them all day and she made them all by herself. "It's really good" you said as you ate a few already Jungkook immediantly agreed with you "well thankyou I they're good too".

"So when are we gonna open the presents?" Jungkook asked after the appetizers were cleaned up and the food was already warming up because it needed a long time to warm up.

"After the main dish have patience boy" I looked at Jungkook to see his reaction and he let out a small sigh not to seem dissapointed not that his mother would care, "can we play a game like Uno?" he asked.

"Well since the meat still needs an hour it's fine by me" they looked at me and I nodded in agreement altough I didn't really know how to play Uno I thought it would be a nice idea.

He came back with the game and started mixing up the cards since I had no idea how to play this game since my dad would never do something like this with me and never really hanged out a lot with friends I should probably ask.

"I-i have actually n-never played this game" I spoke shyly hoping they wouldn't mind I know they always say it's fine and they understand it just that I would always get beat up at home if I spoke and that still wanders in my head.

They both look up at me and I saw some concerned look in their eyes probably knowing why I don't know the rules "it's fine I'll explain them they're not hard" his mom said and I smiled and turned a little to her.

When she was done with explaining I understood it since they were not that hard I looked at Jungkook and he gave me a comfortable smile "It's ok don't worry relax" he mouthed and I nodded with a smile in response.

We were now awhile already busy playing it was a fun game and I won a few times but mostly his mom would win and mock Jungkook with it which made me laugh.

The way his mother and Jungkook handle with eachother makes me shatter in tears from laughing they're to funny. The game made me kinda relax so I loosened up a bit so when I won I would make a joke about it too which made them laugh out loud.

We were so in the game we didn't saw the time pass when suddenly the alarm from the oven went of "oeh it's been already an hour let's pack the game up" his mom said and we both agreed and packed everythin up.

She placed the turkey on table and the salad beside it the smell was huge it smells so good everythings looks good, and for the first time I kinda felt like a family just the feeling how we eat and laugh and talk together it makes me warm inside with a trustfull feeling.

"It looks great thankyou mom" Jungkook said when his mom cut of pieces for him and placed it on his plate his mom smiled as response, when she gave me a few pieces I wanted to say something too.

"Yeah it looks indeed delicious thankyou so much" she smiled "no problem and know that I love you ok" I froze for a moment since I never heard a parent say 'I love you' before to me ofcourse Jungkook did but hearing a parent saying it hits different "I know thankyou" I smiled.

Jungkook started serving himself some salad and just when I was about to ask for the bowl he already shifted in his spot to turn a little to my side.

"Say if it's enough" he said before he gave me some salad "stop" I said after a few seconds he smiled and nodded "thankyou kook" I stated which made his moms eyes look up at me.