Chapter 832 - Guess, Who Am I?

He grinned. "Exterminating an entire family is the same! Starting with concentrated and detailed attacks from various aspects, attacking the mental fortitude of this family in waves. Let them slowly break down on their own to the very end. Even though they had the strength to take a shot, they'll lose it because of extreme shock and distress... because their minds have already thoroughly broke down! This is the highest realm of an assassin!"

The person who said this was definitely not some senior figure of the three Holy Lands anymores. He was worse than those so-called demons. In fact, this fellow was a vicious demon; he used to be notorious in the past for a period of time. This 'Slaughterer of Thousand Souls' Wang Wei Ran—hundreds of years ago, this was a name that could terrorize children to stop them from crying.

The faces on the other three men looking at him changed. One of them said, "Brother Wang, even if it's exterminating a family, just killing them quickly saves so much trouble. Why go through the trouble of torturing them like this? Wasting time and effort aside, it damages virtue!"

Wang Wei Ran chuckled. "In life, it's all about seeking pleasure. You guys have never experienced it, so you wouldn't understand that sort of excitement and pleasure from torturing others at your will. That sort of feeling is truly amazing..."

All the other three people couldn't help but shiver. We are all normal people; how could we compare to a demon like you who is capable of doing all sorts of evil!

Wang Wei Ran continued. "Since I joined the Elusive Land of Immortals, I'm no longer as good at doing such things, but this time, the Lords are making a too big of a fuss in dealing with these few big families... they've over exaggerated. But... I'm not sure if you guys have noticed? The Lords were very specific in their choice on who to send on this task. And this choice has made it clear that the Lords obviously do not want to let these families die a quick and easy death! They want them to be thoroughly tortured and trampled upon them! Although the Lords did not explicitly say it, but... haha... the hidden meaning is clear!"

"Oh? Brother Wang do explain more." The other three men revealed an interested expression.

"Hmph. The people the Lords sent out this time—all the leaders are dissident and notorious people in the past! Take myself, for example. Who has ever regarded me as a righteous, chivalrous person? Even if I joined the three Holy Lands, so what? I am still that Slaughterer of Thousand Souls from the past!"

Wang Wei Ran laughed coldly. "But why did the Lords send people like me here? And even appoint us as the leader of the team. Amongst the four of us, I am not one who would humble myself, but in terms of strength, cultivation and even wisdom, I am not superior than anyone. I am well aware of this, but if there is something I am better at, it is merely the fact that I am better at torturing others.

"Why didn't the Lords send all those righteous fellows instead? Has it really never crossed your minds?" Wang Wei Ran chuckled coldly. "And, before we came, the Lord only gave very simple instructions. He did not give any specific arrangements that we must follow. Obviously, he is saying that we can do things however we want! We make the decisions! No matter what we want to do, there is no problem!

"No wonder, the Lord only said: Wait for an opportunity to get rid of them. But he did not talk about general battle strategies and arrangements. We thought that it was because it was unnecessary because the opponents are wordly families who were weak. So that is how it is..." The other three people were enlightened!