Chapter 831 - Chapter 840

Start from the beginning

Based on this theory, after going through ten years of cumulative solid foundations, after using the Vitality Linkage Pill, Vitality Congregation Pill, and Heaven Vitality Pill, she would at the very least be at the realm of a level twelve Spirit Xuan! It wasn't entirely impossible for her to even reach the first level of a Venerable!

But right now, Old Madam Dongfang must control the overall situation, not daring to have the slightest neglect. She probably didn't even have the time to sort out internal matters of the household. While the three Dongfang brothers handled one side. The entire Dongfang Family was kept busy. With four such Spirit Xuan and above experts here, although they may not be able to wipe the Dongfang Family out just like that, but no single movement of the Dongfang Family would be able to escape from their eyes!

If there were any sudden changes, they'd probably instantly release the news and allow people outside to make arrangements accordingly to the Dongfang Family's actions...

Jun Mo Xie instantly figured all of this out.

A chilling glint appeared in Young Master Jun's eye. He lightly gestured again, making an odd signal, drawing a circle with both his pointer fingers. The meaning behind this hand signal was: I want them captured alive!

Baili Luo Yun behind him immediately waved his hand, and a row of over sixty people immediately spread out and moved towards that place.

Clearly, these four people had no awareness of this; in fact, since the moment they arrived here, they had not met any threat, so over time, they started to become careless. Besides, the Heaven Destroyer and Spirit Devourer were experts at concealing themselves, so even if they were focused and wary, it still may not be of much use...

One of the long bearded men flipped his wild goose that was golden brown. It exuded a salivating aroma. "... The mission this time—although it sounds serious, but it in reality, it is extremely easy. The Dongfang Family is merely a worldly family with a false reputation! We walked in and out blatantly and not a single person noticed us! What a joke!"

"Old Wang, only one word in your speech makes sense!" Another person sneered. "Only the 'worldly' part makes sense! How could you forget that under the control of the three Holy Lands, Spirit Xuans are already the strongest in the worldly powers of the entire continent! Were you expecting a few Venerables or Saints to pop out from this Dongfang Family?"

Another person spoke. "But we mustn't speak too soon; no doubt it is impossible for a Saint to appear, but it may not be the case for a Venerable. A few days ago, when I was on duty and infiltrated the Dongfang Family, I saw the master of the Dongfang Family, Old Madam Dongfang. That Old Madam is really not that simple; from my observations, I daresay that this Old Madam Dongfang is not weaker than us in terms of strength. Perhaps, she may be above us. Truly unpredictable..."

"So what? No matter how strong she is, she wouldn't personally take on a mission right? And what we need is information on those who take on missions. With all the people we have ambushing around the targets, dealing with the strongest would be the same as dealing with Spirit Xuans around the same level as the three Dongfang brothers. It's definitely more than enough!"

That 'Old Wang' scoffed, continuously flipping the goose that was almost cooked with his left hand. His right hand reached out to grab a pinch of salt as he slowly sprinkled it over the bird. He chuckled. "Actually, this extermination of an entire family business is not that different from roasting a bird; everything just needs to be done step by step. First, pluck all the feathers, then the guts, skewer it with a branch, start the fire, put it on the rack, then repeatedly add various seasoning..."