Chapter 831 - Chapter 840

Start from the beginning

From different places, the thick color of blood began to fill the air ...

Slowly, almost the entire continent noticed the blood-colored atmosphere and everyone was shocked!

After another eight days, Jun Mo Xie and the rest had already entered that forest where the Dongfang Family used to hide in in the past! Just that currently, the Dongfang Family had already turned back to their old residence before they went into hiding. That old location deep in the forest had now become the warehouse of the Dongfang Family.

After crossing this forest, opposite it, was the current location of the Dongfang Family!

Seeing that their destination was already close, everyone was relatively fast, hastening their pace. Jun Mo Xie, who was right in front, suddenly noticed that there were unusual aura movements coming vaguely from the front. He gazed in that direction and noticed that there was small smoke rising nearby...

Young Master Jun immediately halted silently. Then he gestured to those behind him. Leng Ao and the rest had sharp senses as well, and although they couldn't compete with Jun Mo Xie's sharp sight, they had also noticed that something was off. Upon seeing Jun Mo Xie's signal, they all got into action, completely concealing themselves in the blink of an eye...

Jun Mo Xie released his spiritual sense with extreme caution, extending it all the way over to check it out. Four human figures appeared, barbecuing food around a bonfire, everyone of them appearing to be extremely relaxed, as if the place they were at was absolutely safe...

Circling around these four people through his spirit sense, Jun Mo Xie immediately concluded that these four people all had the strength of a Spirit Xuan and above! Although this sort of strength was undoubtedly not much of a threat in his eyes, but in terms of the regular world where a Spirit Xuan was a relatively invincible existence, the combined strength of these four people would be enough to destroy any of the 'super' families!

And this position they were at right now was already not too far from where the Dongfang Family was staying!

This couldn't help but make Jun Mo Xie think a lot more. Four great experts barbecuing birds to eat for no reason? At a place like this, where it is thousands of lis away from the nearest towns, in all directions!

These four people appearing here was a little too...

If it was only one person, it could still be explained if it was a secluded person who wandered about, but this place had four top experts gathered here. It could not be explained by mere coincidence!

If they weren't people sent here by the three Holy Lands, then who else would send them?

The reason why they had gathered here was most likely to keep an eye on the Dongfang Family's movements, so they could report the latest and most accurate news back to the three Holy Lands!

The Dongfang Family, who had returned to the pugilistic world, naturally was not weaker than by other families. Their strength was powerful enough to hold others in disdain. But when judged in terms of higher standards, they only had a few true peak level experts. The three Dong Fang brothers had indeed attained the levels of Spirit Xuans and above when they had used the pills back then, but that was it. This made it hard for them to catch the eye of the strong. The only person from the Dongfang Family that had managed to catch Young Master Jun's attention was only Old Madam Dongfang. Jun Mo Xie had felt back then that he didn't truly see what the Old Lady's strength was...

In the battle back then, she permanently caused Xiao Xing Yun, Bu Yu to get stuck at the fourth level of a Spirit Xuan for their entire lives with her strength alone while barely sustaining any injuries herself. Old Madam Dongfang would also be a Spirit Xuan at the very least, and at least level six or seven. Her strength should be on par with Solitary Falcon back then, or perhaps even higher! Probably around Shi Chang Xiao's level!