Chapter 13

Later that night you come downstairs to see everyone gathered around a cake with your name on it. As you hit the last step everyone starts singing happy birthday. You cover your face in embarrassment at everyone's voice while singing.

"Thanks everyone, "you laugh, "Sam you were a little pitchy."

He looks at you with a surprised look, "I have the voice of an angel and don't you ever forget."

Everyone laughs as you blow out the candles.

Nat, "So what was your wish Serenity?"

"It won't come true if I say it out loud." You turn and give a smile directly to Loki.

He is standing there admiring your every move.

"Come on, let's eat cake," you yell.

Once the party is over you head toward the stairs as everyone starts to make their way to their rooms. You feel Loki walking close behind you. You two are the last ones left on the stairs. His door is much further down the hall than yours, but he stays close to you as you approach your room.

"This is me," you say, giving him a smile.

"Care to tell me what your wish was."

You give him a teasing smile and pull him into your room slamming the door behind you. You push him against the wall and start kissing.

You whisper in his ear "lets see if you can figure it out."

In one swift moment he lifts you up and pushes you against the wall. Tearing at your clothes and kissing your neck. You use your powers to push him off and he falls back onto the bed. You jump on top of him and pull the small dagger he keeps hidden in the side of his shoe. You hold the blade close to his neck smiling and staring into his eyes.

He laughs, "now my dear sweet girl. Don't you start something that you can't finish."

You smile back at him, 'I'm the one with the knife Loki. You are in no position to be making threats."

"I see that. You do look very cute when you try to be intimidating. Since it is your birthday, I'll play along."

You have a surprised look on your face. "Play along?" you then make the mistake of losing your focus for one second and Loki takes the opportunity.

He quickly grabs your thighs and flips you onto your back. He manages to pull the knife from your hand and presses it against your neck. He gets close to your face and smiles, "I'll just have to show you what happens when someone touches my toys."

Before you can say anything, you feel something tight wrap around your wrist. You look up to see he's somehow put them into binds. You can't move them from above your head.

You look back at Loki who is smiling at you.

He pulls you closer to his body.

"Too much clothing," he snaps, and your clothes are gone.

You open your mouth to say something, but he holds the blade against your lips.

"Shh. No talking to my pet. I'm making your birthday wish come true." Suddenly a piece of cloth is covering your mouth preventing you from saying anything.

He plays with every inch of your body before he enters you. You make love for what seems like hours. Once you both finish, he releases your hands and mouth.

"See what fun we can have if you follow my directions," he laughs gazing into your eyes.

You just laugh and cover your face with your hands.

After lying there for a while, he gets up and puts his clothes back on. You sit up on the bed trying to cover your body with a blanket.

"Where are you going," you ask in a sad tone.

He looks back at you with a sweet smile. "You need to get some rest love. We have a big day of training tomorrow. Happy birthday beautiful."

Before you can reply he transports out of your room. You just sit there with a smile on your face. You lie back on your pillows and fall asleep.

Late that night you are woken up by a noise in your room. You spring awake to look around the room. You look at the clock and see that it's 2 in the morning. You continue to scan the room and see a dark figure in the corner of the room.

"Loki," you ask with a smile.

The figure emerges from the shadow and your smile disappears; that it isn't Loki.