"On top of that, I know my family and you will be there to see me. I don't want to mess up. I want to sound prepared and present myself well."

"We love anything you do." Hoseok said. "Whether you mess up or not. This is still you. Your opportunity, something you did on your own. We're so fucking proud."

"You are?" Trinity asked. She needed the confirmation and praise at the moment. Maybe it would motivate her.

"We are." Hoseok confirmed.

"Okay, I'll go finish my speech right now." Trinity nodded, standing up from his lap, his words replaying over and over again in her head.

_____

Graduation day.

Trinity was on the verge of pissing herself as she scanned the auditorium. The dimmed lights out in the audience didn't allow for her to see much of anyone, she wished she could spit her family.

She knew they were here. Of course they would be. To anybody else that would soothe nerves but for her it just made things all the more stressful.

Trinity adjusted her cap, looking back a few rows for Michelle. Her last name was Price meaning she was further back, Trinity was higher up in the alphabet.

She spotted Michelle touching up her hair. She had installed a blonde wig on herself and it looked fucking beautiful. Meanwhile Trinity still wore the same one Michelle had installed for her last week.

Trinity gave her bestfriend a thumbs up once they laid eyes on each other. Michelle blew her a kiss, winking afterwards causing Trinity to smile.

Something else she noticed was that Troy wasn't here still. It was quiet bothersome but nothing to ponder. She knew they would mail him his diploma of he could pick it up from the school.

Trinity said a quick prayer in her head, watching the stage as the program began.

There was multiple people going up to introduce themselves. The principal expressed how proud he was of the students. Then came administrators and others from the school board. Trinity listened attentively.

When they started to call names, her blood started rushing throughout her body. They said to not clap until the end of the ceremony but nobody listened.

Blow horns, whistles, claps and cheers were heard throughout the auditorium. Trinity laughed, looking back on occasion in hopes to see her family.

It wasn't until they called out to her after getting to the last names beginning with "K".

"Trinity Kim."

Trinity walked up the steps. The minute the lights hit her face she heard loud cheers. She could now see her family. It was shocking to see Namjoon standing, the flashlight from his camera on as he recorded.

Trinity then looked around. Her eyes landed on Hoseok who stood next to her father recording, and Jimin was actually beside him.

Tears formed in her eyes. She didn't know why it was so emotional but it was. She couldn't even process how happy she was. Even Michelle had stood up and started to clap and cheer loudly, being shushed by one of the ushers which she rolled her eyes at before sitting back down.