"Hey my little koala bear." He laughed, kissing her on the forehead. He placed his hands on her thighs to hold her up as he walked them over to the couch.

"Hey hobi." Trinity greeted.

"I thought you were working on your speech?" Hoseok asked, sitting back on the couch and allowing for her to straddle his lap.

"Well I was but I heard you come in. I missed you all day." She said honestly.

Hoseok had been up since morning taking care of work. Trinity didn't know what it was but to think about it made her heart clench since he explained to her the other night that he was in some deep shit.

She played her role as the supportive girlfriend. She could only do so much though. She prayed for him and gave him back massages when he complained about it. She cooked for him and took care of their apartment while he was out.

And that was the most she could do. She talked to him if he ever needed to vent as well.

"I missed you too, baby." Hoseok said, leaning in to kiss her nose causing Trinity to laugh.

"Show me what you have so far." Hoseok says. Trinity pursed her lips, looking the opposite way.

"Huh?" She asked. Hoseok smiled, adjusting how she sat on his lap.

"Come on trin, you heard me the first time." He said. Trinity started to play with the watch on his wrist, looking down at it.

"Trinity." Hoseok laughed. "You making me nervous, mama. Just show me the essay." He said.

"I didn't start yet." Trinity said. Hoseok stared at her for awhile before sighing.

"Trin you only have twenty four hours-"

"I know! But I can't seem to decide how I want to greet everybody. I know what I want to mention, who I want to give thanks too and blah blah blah. But it's the smaller things that are giving me such a hard time!" She expressed.

Hoseok took his arms from her thighs and placed them on the back of the couch. He spread his legs more to get comfortable and Trinity stayed put on his lap.

"I think a simple 'Good morning, I am Trinity Kim - your school's valedictorian of the class of 2021.' Will do." Hoseok shrugged.

Trinity pouted. "It's more simpler than I'm making it, isn't it?" Trinity asked.

"Exactly." Hoseok laughed.

"I'm sorry. It's just so much going on and I guess I'm making situations greater than they are."

"You have nothing to apologize for. I'm just not understanding why you're putting so much stress on yourself when it don't even gotta be all that." He said.

"Well because it's a big deal for me." Trinity said. Hoseok was older. He had graduated damn near five years ago. He wasn't valedictorian and he didn't have to stress over a speech.

He wasn't in her shoes at the moment so of course he wouldn't understand like Trinity would've liked him to. But atleast he was being patient with her.

"Any student would kill for this position. Some may not care but it's still plenty that do. And to know I have this is amazing but it's still a lot I have to deal with." She explained. Hoseok listens attentively.