Sigh "Of course you forgot. Okay I'll tell you this. Class D will received 0 points next month."

"Now that's fun. Look like my dream will come true."

"I'll tell you more about the timeline. Before that do you want to know anything? Just in case there's something you don't know."

Something. Well there's a lot. But I'll just ask the important one.

"Okay, first of. Why didn't you know all the things that I've been doing?" I decided to ask the question that intrigued me the most.

"Oh. That's simple. I thought maybe you want some privacy. Which is why I make sure not to read your mind."

'Now that's nice. Look like even god respect privacy. If so, why can't people respect them?'

Now my second question.

"Ok then. Next up is something that I've been wanting to ask."

"Go on." He urged me.

"Who is Hanabira Sakura?"

"I'm sorry. Who?" He look perplexed.

"Hanabira Sakura. Someone from class 1-B."

"I'm sorry but there's no one with that name."

Okay what is going on.

As I was thinking. Suddenly, the void warped. My eyes went wide. Not only the void, me and Pin also got warped.

I open my eyes. I look around and saw a pond, and a wooden house. I decided to think that I'm at a Japanese style house considering the house look japanese and there's the weird bamboo near the pond that make the weird sound. Not only that, even Pin is here. I wanted to ask him something but it look like he's also confused.

"So.... where are we?" I decided to break the silence. Even though I already knew that he doesn't know, it worth the shot.

"To be honest, I don't even know." He say.

Understandable.

"Hey. How it's going." Suddenly a voice call out behind us.

We both turn around and found a boy with black hair and blue eyes. He's just grinning at us.

(Just think that he is grinning)

I don't know what to say except one thing.

"Hey, brat how are you?"

The boy grin drop and it turn into a frown. And Pin look at me as if I just say something wrong.

Before Pin could say anything the boy cut him of.

"How sad. You didn't know me."

'Of course I didn't know you. I'm not a god. Also I haven't seen you before. What do you expect?'