Chapter 5: Knotfest

Start from the beginning

The four loaded into the awaiting limo, Momo and Izuku no longer shy about how much they enjoy each other's company, decided to sit next to each other, leaving the other two secret crushers to awkwardly sit across from each other on opposite sides of the limo, inadvertently forcing them to face each other, some awkward looks were exchanged which only made the other two snicker and nudge each other. The visibly frustrated Katsuki Couldn't sit still due to the awkward tension (he knows he wants to chat it up with her but he's seriously bad at showing it, not to mention he's secretly afraid of showing vulnerability) in an attempt to avoid awkward eye contact with Jiro, he starts staring out the window, then he noticed something that really stood out, a large crowd of people who were mostly dressed in black, some with bright colored hair, some with multiple face piercings, so many just covered in tattoos, it almost brought him some comfort, little did he know, they were just about arriving at their destination......

Katsuki: wonder what was up with that crowd, bunch of weirdos just lined up for nothing.
Jiro: I saw that too, they all seemed pretty excited for whatever was going on.
Momo: Oh? I didn't notice any crowd.
Katsuki: Maybe if you took a second to stop drooling over Deku, you would have noticed
Momo: *makes that typical anime girl pouty face*
Izuku: *starts choking on his drink and does a spit take*
Jiro: *actually bursted out laughing at all this*

Katsuki, feeling very satisfied at his sharp one liner had a huge grin on his face, until... until he heard Jiro's laugh for the first time, he had never heard it before, but when he did, it sounded pleasant to him, almost musical, it wasn't extremely high pitched and annoying nor was it deep and throaty like a man, but soft and well, adorable, he didn't realize himself staring at her, the huge smile on her face as she witnessed soda spraying everywhere showed pure joy, and he liked it. This all happened within a few seconds but through his eyes it lasted a good few minutes. It wasn't until she opened her eyes after laughing that he realized he was staring at her, which caused him to quickly look away from her and back to Izuku.

Katsuki: Nice one Casanova, you made a huge mess, and i'm the one who gets crap for making explosions.

That line actually made both girls laugh, they found it genuinely funny because it was true.

Izuku: You're the one who made me do that!
Katsuki: I didn't make you do anything, that was all you pal
Izuku: No way! If you hadn't-
Katsuki: Hadn't what? Spoke the truth? Even Ears over there noticed you two joined at the hip
Momo:*abruptly stopped laughing* Hey!
Jiro: *began to laugh just a bit harder*
Momo: Jiro you don't mean that do you?
Jiro: *wiping away a single tear* Wow boom boy, who would have guessed you were that good with the one liners
Momo/Izuku: BOOM BOY???
Katsuki: *chuckles*
Momo/Izuku: DID HE JUST LAUGH???
Alfred: So sorry to interrupt you all, but we have arrived.

During that whole spectacle, they all failed to notice they had pulled into a parking structure.

Momo: Excellent! Alfred, the trunk please.
Alfred: As you wish Lady Momo. *Pops the trunk*
Momo: Come on Jiro, there's something I need you to help me with
Jiro: O-ok
Momo: Be right back boys, don't go anywhere *takes Jiro by her hand as they exit the limo and retrieve something from the trunk*

From inside the limo the boys can see the girls walking to the nearby bathroom, Katsuki decides to stretch his legs and steps out of the limo, Izuku following right behind makes his way to the trunk as Katsuki looks around wondering where they are.

Katsuki: What the hell are we doing here anyway?
Izuku: *shuffling around in the trunk* Oh just be patient, I promise it'll all make sense in a sec.