* Epilogue *

(^^ I don't own this picture! This is from Pinterest!)

| 3rd Person's POV |

Skylar awoke to laughter coming from what sounded like two babies and her husband. She opens her eyes and turns to see her two twins, Niccolo and Nicolette. She smiles from seeing them. "Good morning," she says, sounding groggily.

"Mama!" Her two year old says when he takes sight of her. She smiles and sits up, bringing him on her lap. Nico giggles and bounces on her lap.

"Hi, my sweet little boy," Skylar says, hugging him to her chest. "Did you want to wait for Mommy to wake?" Nico plays with Skylar's necklace and leans his head to her, letting her kiss his head. "Are you ready for your bath?" She asked.

He nods. "Bath-y time, Colie!" Nico cheers, causing Skylar and Xander to laugh out loud.

"Bath time!" Skylar cheers, making Nico giggle. She takes a sip from her water and said a quick prayer before standing up, carrying Nico on her hip. Her twins and her husband are her life.

As she was bathing her son, Skylar smiles. She feels a sense of just straight happiness. Ever since her twins were born, she felt herself changing as a person. Of course, as every mother, she sometimes thinks if she's a good enough mother. But her twins everyday reminds her of what an amazing job she's doing.

Skylar hummed a soft song as she continued bathing Nico. After his bath, he carried him back into she and Xander's room. Nico squeals and runs to Xander.

"Nico, I still need to get you dressed," Skylar chuckles and gently pulls her son to her. "Nico, cut it for a little," she says, softly. He quiets down his giggles but still smiled and played with Xander while Skylar moisturized his body.

After both of her kids were bathed and dressed, Skylar and Xander both had walked down the stairs with both of their kids in their arms. They hear chatter amongst chatter, clearly stating that the whole family was up.

"Colie!" Lucia squeals as she takes sight of her beautiful niece and takes her from Skylar, holding her gently in her arms. "Good morning, brother and sister in law," she greets both of them.

"Good morning," they both say to her.

"Auntie Luci, I wan play dollies now," Nicolette says. Both of her kids are academically smart. Their pediatrician says that they are quite advanced in talking for their age. Xander and Skylar were never comfortable placing their kids in a school with other kids. Ever since Skylar had become a mother, she's been very cautious about germs, especially after Nicolette once caught a bad flu from a family friend's birthday party.

"We can play with dollies later, now we have to eat. Aren't you hungry?" Lucia walks off into the dining room with a hungry and quite moody Colie in her arms.

"Good morning, little sister," Alessandro walks up to both of them. He hugs Skylar and playfully hits Xander on the back of his head, causing a little hiss to come out of his mouth. "How are you guys today?" He asked.

"Same as yesterday, nothing's different," she replied to him. Both men echo in a little chuckle from her sassy statement. "Nico, let's go in the dining room," she says and walks in the dining room where Luca and Alyssa were, talking with Lucia while also cooing to Nicolette. "Good morning." Her announcement turns everyone to her.

"Good morning, Sky," Alyssa replies back. "How are you and the little ones? I've missed the both of you," she says as she hugged Sky. Luca and Alyssa have been gone for two weeks on their honeymoon. Yes, they're married.

"I missed you guys too, it's been quite boring without you," I tell her. "I just wanna maybe hit a club and have fun. We need that," I tell her.

"Mama, I wan eat now," Nico states, interrupting Skylar and Alyssa non-interesting conversation.