thirty

| Xander |

"Luna, come." I say. That dog is indeed cute. I didn't like her at first because I truly hate dogs but you can't hate a dog like that. She runs over to me and I grab her leash handle and walk with her back to the house. Skylar was out with Lucia and Alyssa so I decided to take Luna with me on my run/walk.

We entered the house and she goes straight for her bowl with water. Luca and Alessandro were sitting on the couch, playing cards. "Is Sky back yet?" I asked any of the maids. They all said no. I sighed, I'm kind of horny right now.

"Boss." One of my men called and I looked at them. "The traitor wants to talk with you. Says it's urgent." He says. Lily?! She's such a waste, lucky I didn't kill her yet.

"I'm coming." I go and I stop when I hear the metal of Luna's collar following behind me. I look back. "No, Luna. Go over there." I say. She doesn't listen and just whines.

"Luna, baby." Alessandro whistles and has a bone treat in his hand. Luna runs to him and climbs on his lap. I mouth a thank you to him and he nods and smirks.

Luca stands up. "I'm coming with you." He says and I nod. We walk to the basement where our cells are located. We go to the cell and I see Lily sitting on the floor. She's skinny, we haven't been feeding her. Only once a week. "What do you want?" Luca scolds.

"Where's Alyssa?" She whispers.

"Why the fuck do you care?!" Luca yells.

"I'm dying." She says. "I can feel it, I just wanna say goodbye to her. I can't die knowing my daughter hates me." She says.

"Are you fucking kidding?!" Luca yells. I grab his shoulder to stop him from entering the cell and killing her with his bare hands. "Now you wanna apologize to her, well it's too fucking late now, you bitch!" He yells.

"Bottom line is, Alyssa is well and happy. You don't know the amount of therapy she had to receive because you wanted to kill her. She's apart of us now and you've already had a chance to apologize but you felt like you didn't need to. Now, you're gonna die alone. And you deserve it, just like your husband." I say.

Luca and I exit the cell chamber and walk back upstairs into the living room. When we got there, the girls were back and were playing with Luna. "Hi." Skylar squeals when she sees me and runs to me, hugging me. She's so cute. "Where were you guys?" She asked.

"Handling business." I reply. She only nods. "Luca, take a breather and calm down." I tell him. He was still so angry, he looked as if he wanted to kill someone.

"Luca, come outside with me." Skylar says. He nods. Before they exit the door, he gives Alyssa a deep kiss and they exit.

"What's wrong?" Alyssa asks me.

"Your mom is dying and she wants to apologize. He got angry but he'll be fine." I tell her. She sighs and nods. "Ally, it's up to you. Do you want to see her?" I ask and she shakes her head no.

"She deserves to die." Is all she says and walks back to the group. Damn, that was dark.

| Skylar |

"Are you gonna say something?" I had asked Luca. He's been sitting in the same position ever since I took him outside. "What did she do? What did she say?" I asked him.

"She's dying and she wants to apologize." He scoffs. "Like I'm gonna let that happen. Alyssa is doing more better, I'm not gonna let that evil woman tear her again." He says.

"I understand that." I tell him. "Ally will be fine. Don't stress yourself worrying." I say.

He sighs. "Sky, I just want to kill her already. I want to choke her until she dies in my hands." He yells in frustrations, making me jump slightly.

"Calm down, Luke." I say. He holds his head down. "I'm going back in, I'll leave you time to yourself." I lean down and hugged him. He hugs back and I let go and walk back in. Luna runs to my feet. "Hi." I squeal and pick her up.

"How is he?" Alyssa asks.

"He'll be fine. He just needs time to himself right now." I tell her. Luna barks in my arms. "Xander, could you open the door so she can pee?"

"Good because she if she pisses in this house once more, I'll leave her small ass outside." He growls.

"Then you won't have a fiancé." I tell him, making everybody, including us, laugh.

~

"I'm excited for our wedding." I tell Xander. We were laying down. It was late and he was tired. Long day, he had told me.

"Yeah, me too." He tells me. "Now all we have to do is get a baby in that tummy of yours and our life will be 100% complete." I chuckle. He really wants a child. "You'll be a great mom." He tells me. "Just because your mom wasn't good to you don't mean you should doubt yourself because I know how much of a good person you are."

"Thank you, babe." I say. "I'm excited to become a mom in the future. We should try when we're on our honeymoon so they'll come at the right time." I look up at him and bite down on my bottom lip. "I love you." I say and kiss his lips.

"I love you too." He says. Luna jumps up on our bed. "I guess I love you too, Luna. Get down." He says. She whines. His eyes soften at her. "Okay, come on." He says and I chuckle. He pets her soft fur. "She is kinda cute." He says.

"See, you love her just as much as I do." I say. "Don't try to deny the cuteness. That's the face of an Angel right there." We both chuckle.

"I don't know about all of that." He says. She lets out a cute little sneeze and snuggles in Xander's chest. He chuckles. "Alright, I guess you can sleep here." He kisses her nose and kisses my forehead before closing his eyes, falling asleep.

"I love you, Xander."

"I love you more, Sky. And I love you, Luna." I smile and soon start to close my eyes.

~~
Hey guys! How are you all today? Hope you enjoyed this chapter! I have major writers block rn so i literally can't come up w anything, so plz bear w me.