two

|Alexander|

"It's finished. Clean the body and hide it well. If police finds us, we'll all be in trouble. Again." I demand and my men nods their head.

I take my handkerchief and wipe the traitor's blood from my hands. I'll clean up the rest when I get to my mansion. "Boss." Someone said and I turn to see my second in command, Alessandro. "Pensi che ci sarà un altro modo per ottenere la spedizione?" (Do you think there'll be another way to get the shipment?)

"Dovremo trovare un modo, amico mio." (We're gonna have to find a way, my friend.)

He nods and walks off. I roll my eyes when I hear Luca celebrating. He's a goof but he loves a good killing. "We did that shit, boss!" He yells, shaking my shoulder.

"Luc, I'll shoot you in your leg if you don't calm yourself!" I scold. He knows I won't so he doesn't fear away from me. My men are now just standing. "You guys are free to go home. Meet me in my office at 2pm. Sharp." I announce.

"Yes, boss!" They all say in unison.

I take my gun and place it in my belt. I walk to my car and check to see if anybody else was looking. My driver, Taylor, was already in. "You may drive, Taylor." I say to him and he nods. He drives. I look and I catch something. More so, someone. A girl. She's laying on the alleyway floor. Her clothes look dirty and from the looks of it, she's homeless. I told Taylor to stop and he did so.

I get out of the car and walk slowly towards her. Her long light brown hair was covering her entire face. I slowly moved it and I felt something. She looks so beautiful. So young too. I lift up her shirt and I place my hand over my mouth in shock. It's then replaced with anger.

Someone had been hurting her. Who? A boyfriend, parents? Was she jumped while on the street? I also see that she's very skinny. I could see her rib bones through her stomach. I need to take her home with me. She needs to get fed, bathed and well rested.

I pick her up without a struggle. She's so light. I carry her to the car. I sit her on my lap and held her, staring at her. "Puoi andare ora." I say to Taylor. He nods and starts driving again. (You may go, now.)

~

|Skylar|

My eyes flutter but I keep them closed. I snuggle in a soft warm pillow and pull the soft duvet over me. Wait. Am I on an actual bed? I quickly opened my eyes and sat up. I look under me and I'm on a bed. I look and see that I'm wearing a huge white shirt. Who changed me?

The walls were a beige color. There was a tv in the front. Where am I? Who took me here? "You're up." I squeal when I hear a deep voice from the side of the room. I look and see a man staring at me.

He looks so handsome. He has a thin beard and brown hair that ruffles up. He also has pretty brown eyes. I've never seen a man before. Only on tv but not in real life. He stalks towards me.

He moves a strand of hair from the side of my face. "What's your name, little one?" He asks. He rubs my cheek with his thumb.

"I-I'm S-Skylar." I say.

"How old are you?" He asks.

"17." I say. He nods.

"So young and innocent and pure." He whispers. I don't know what that meant. "Well Skylar, my name is Alexander but you may call me Xander for short. This is my home you're in. When I'm done, brush your teeth and take a shower. There'll be clothes on the bed for you to put on. There's shampoo and body wash in there for you. When you're done getting dressed, come downstairs and eat breakfast. You're way too skinny." He says.

I nod. He leans forward and plants his lips on my forehead. I feel something run through me. He leaves the room and I look around some more before finally standing up. I walk to the bathroom. The walls are white and the shower looks so much different than the shower at my home.

I brush my teeth and took a shower. I washed my hair in the process. I walked out of the room with a towel around my body. I see clothes on the bed like Mr. Xander had said. I put them on. I feel so cozy and fluffy. There was also a pair of socks. They feel so soft on my feet.

I walk out of the room and my, this house is huge. I'm standing on the balcony with two trails of stairs on each side. I smell delicious food. I follow the smell and went down the left stair. I fiddle with my fingers. My throat felt like something was stuck so I had cleared it, catching attention.

"Oh, dear, you must be Skylar." A mid-aged lady came up to me. She looked to be in her mid 40's. "My name is Kristen. Xander told me about you." She shook my hand.

"N-Nice to m-meet you." I say softly and quietly.

"Come, come. Sir has insisted on you getting a full meal. He's on his run right now so you ought to wait for him." She says. I nod.

I look at the table full with food. They look so delicious. I see a lot of fruit, eggs and fluffy bread. I've seen it on tv but I'm not sure what they're called. "Excuse me?" I call softly. Kristen came to me.

"What is it, dear?" She asked. I pointed to the fluffy looking thing. "Oh, dear. You don't know what that is?" She asks and I hold my head down and shook my head. "Oh, don't feel bad about that. It's called a pancake." She tells me and I nod.

She walks away and back into the kitchen. I sat down at a chair. There's a lot of food in front of me, I could gobble all of it now. But because I'm in someone else's house and it's quite rude, I'm not going to. But I'm really tempted. The door opens. Mr. Xander, along with two other guys come in. They all look sweaty.

I then notice that they were all shirtless too. My eyes couldn't resist looking at Mr. Xander's toned abs. "Who's this?" My thoughts are interrupted by a voice. "Lex, man, who's the chick? You've fucked her or something?"

"Shut the fuck up, Luca and no. I haven't." He says. I'm not too sure what that term means. "This is Skylar. Skylar, this is Luca." He points to the man who asked him the question. "And Alessandro." He points to the other one. His arms are folded across his chest as he stares at me.

"Why are you here? Are you a spy or something?" Alessandro stalks to me, asking.

"Back off, Sandro. Now." Xander's deep voice demands. Alessandro immediately backs off. But he still glares at me. It's a bit intimidating.

"I-I'm no spy. I like the game, though. And Mr. Xander brought me here." I say softly and quietly.

"You don't have to say 'Mr,' tesoro. Just 'Xander' is fine." He says. (Sweetheart.) "Lucia, breakfast!" He calls. A girl, beautiful might I add, walks down the stairs. She looks in her early 20's.

"Why, good morning, big brother. And my big brother's annoying friends." She says. Her eyes go to me. "Who are you?" She asks.

"I-I'm Skylar." I say.

"Hmm, nice to meet you, Skylar. We need to get you some clothes, though. The ones you have on are humongous on you." She says. I softly chuckle.

"Alright, let's eat." He says and they all sit down.

~•~
Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! How are you liking these characters? Stay tuned for the next chapter! Comment your thoughts and vote! Thanks for reading!