nine

// Two Weeks Later //

|Xander|

Her lips were red and swollen after I had dominated my lips with hers. She's a natural submissive and I love that. She giggles when I kiss and suck on her neck. Gosh, she's so addictive. I can't get enough of her. I inhaled her amazing scent and pulled away, looking up at her.

Recently, I've been letting her chill with me while I done some business work. There's a lot that's going on right now with our enemies trying to attack us. One of our warehouses had gotten broken into last week. Good thing is that nothing was there but we still needed.

Sky leaned against my chest as I kissed her cheek one last time. She played with the buttons on my shirt. I softly chuckled at her cuteness. She sighs and sits up again, looking into my eyes. "Can I get a phone?" She asked.

"Maybe later on. Not right now." I said, focusing on my work. I see her pout.

"Why not now? Everybody has a phone and it's so boring and I don't have anything to do." She whines. I sigh and place both of her legs on the side of my waist. I feel her core up against my crotch, making me so hard.

"Is my baby girl complaining?" I asked. She held her head down. I kiss her chin. "I'm sorry that you're not really spending time doing fun things. Yes, I'll get you a phone." As soon as I said that, her face lit up. "Next week, I'm free for a whole week. We could do something then, yeah?"

She nods and hugs me. "Thank you, Xander." She leans down and kisses my lips. I chuckle when she squeals in excitement. I groan when her core grinds against me. She gasps. "Are you okay? Did I hurt you?" Her voice full of concern.

"Yeah, baby." I say. "Can I trust you to be good while I step in the bathroom?" I ask her and she nods. I kiss her lips again. "Good girl." I whisper. I set her down and quickly walk to the bathroom.

I unbuttoned my pants and pulled them down. My hard dick sprung out. I grunted as I grabbed it and stroked it hard and fast, thinking about my baby. Her lips on the tip of my cock. Sucking and licking. I moan loudly as I cum on the marble sink. I rinse my hand off. I grabbed a paper towel and wiped the inside of the sink.

I flushed the toilet and pulled up my pants. I needed a good jerk off. I walked back and she was spinning in the chair. She stops once she sees me. She stands up so I could sit back down. She lets out a small little grunt as she sits back down on my lap. I wrap my arm around her waist and continued my work.

She was asleep by the time I was done. This girl sure loves to nap. It's been about an hour and she normally sleeps for an hour and a half to two hours. I yawned myself, feeling a bit exhausted. I checked the time and saw that it was 4 in the afternoon.

I carried her into our room and laid her on the bed gently. I took off my shirt and laid beside her. I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her closer to me. I closed my eyes and inhaled her scent. I soon fell asleep.

~

|Skylar|

I groan as I open my eyes slowly. The sky is partially dark. I yawn and try to get up but is trapped by a heavy arm. I look back and Xander is asleep. I chuckle and got out of his hold. I walked out of the room.

Lucia is out with some of her friends. She had informed me that she wasn't gonna be home until after dinner. I could go in Luca's room. I walked until I'm in front of his door. I lightly knocked.

"Who is it?" He asks from inside.

"Skylar." I say. I hear shuffling before he tells me to come in. I opened the door and peeked my head in. "Hi, Luc." He picked up weights and started lifting them.

"Hey, Sky. You can come in if you'd like." He says and I nod. I walked in. His room was a little messy. Clothes and exercise equipment on the floor. He had on music playing faintly in the background. "So, what's up? Anything wrong?" He asks.

"No." I said. "I was bored. And you're the favorite brother for right now. Sandro took my Oreos so he's kicked off the pedestal." I tell him.

He chuckles. "I should have already been at the top of the pedestal." He says. I chuckle. I sat on the edge of his bed. He started lifting again.

"You, Xander and Sandro are strong." I comment. I see one on the floor. I try to pick it up but ended up dropping it. "That's heavy." I said.

Luca laughs. "Sky, Sky, Sky." He says and I laugh. I hear Xander yell my name. I chuckle and wave at Luc before exiting his room. I walked and saw Xander in front of his room door.

"Hi." I say, walking up to him. I stand on my tip-toes so I could kiss his lips. "You were asleep when I woke and I didn't wanna wake you so I went in Luca's room." I tell him.

"That's fine, babe." He says. My stomach growls. I'm a little hungry but not THAT hungry. He chuckles. "You want a little snack?" He asks and I nod my head.

He calls Kristen and she brought a bowl of strawberries and grapes. My favorite. She hugged me and kissed my cheek before walking out of the door. I sat on the bed with Xander as we shared strawberries. I sat on his lap and held a strawberry to his lips. He laughed and ate from my hand.

He changes so that I'm straddling him. His big hand caressed my left cheek. "You're skin is so soft." He whispers before connecting his lips on my neck. I sigh. I love the feeling of his lips on my neck. I moan softly when he sucks on my neck. He pulls away. "How about you lead, baby?" He said.

"I-I don't know how to lead." I tell him, feeling nervous. He chuckles. He grabs the back of my neck, bringing me down, kissing my lips roughly. I gasp and moan as his lips roughly move on mine.

His tongue licks my bottom lip and I immediately let him in. His tongue explores deep in my mouth. I move my tongue with his. A throaty moan comes from him. I wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him closer. I love when he kisses me.

He pulls away and bites down on his bottom lip, staring into my eyes. I close my eyes and turn my head, feeling shy from him. He grabs my chin and faced me. "Open your eyes, baby." He says and I did as he said. "Don't shy away from me, okay?"

"Okay." I said softly. "C-Can we kiss again? I like it a lot." I admit to him. He nods and I leaned down and kissed his lips softly. That wasn't enough for him so he obviously went rough.

While we were in a passionate make out, the door opens. I pull away and turn around seeing Luca, Sandro and Lucia at the door. They all chuckle as my cheeks turn a bright red. "Jesus, what y'all in here doing? Fucking?" Luca asks.

"Imbecilli non sapete bussare??" Xander scolds. (Do you idiots not know how to knock??)

"Fratello, sii intelligente. È troppo giovane e fragile perché tu possa pensare di andare oltre con lei." Lucia tells him. (Brother, be smart. She's way too young and fragile for you to think of going further with her)

Xander gives her a harsh glare. I don't know what they said but it didn't make him happy. Not one bit. "Okay, um, dinner is ready. Whenever you guys are free to you know, come down." Sandro tells us. Xander nods.

They all left. Xander had a look on his face. Guilt, shame. But why? I love the way he makes me feel. "Xander, are you okay?" I ask him.

"That will never happen again." He tells me. "No more coming into the office, no more kisses. None of it. Do you understand?" He tells me harshly. What did Lucia tell him? "Do you understand, Skylar?!" He scolds.

Tears fall down my eyes as I nodded. I left the room and wiped my tears before walking downstairs. I see Lucia. I'm not mad at her but I really wanna know what she said. "Lucia, what did you say to Xander? He's mad at me." I tell her.

She sighs and mumbled something in Italian. "Don't worry about it, Sky. I'll speak with him. Alright?" She tells me and I nodded. I sat down and ate.

Xander walks downstairs a couple minutes later. He still looks how he looked earlier. He sat down and started eating in silence. Hopefully we'll get a chance to talk. I don't want us to be like this.

~•~
Hey readers! How was your day today? Hope you enjoyed this chapter? Do you agree w what Lucia told Xander? How will this effect Skylar and Xander's relationship in the future? Stay tuned to find out! Comment your thoughts and vote! Thanks for reading!