twenty-eight

|Skylar|

"And we said I love you to each other. It was so good to hear. I do love him with all of my heart." Alyssa says as she tells Lucia and I about her and Luca's exchange of words yesterday. I'm glad he had took my advice.

"That's amazing, babes." Lucia says. "I'm glad you both are happy. Danny and I are in a rough patch but I'm sure we'll be fine." She says.

"Danny seems nice. All couples go through a rough patch, Kristen told me that." I said.

"So, what's the deal between you and Xander?" Lucia asks me.

"Nothing." I chuckle. "He's no more stressed out and now all of his attention is going on me. I love it and him. And we have sex much more often." I said.

"Oh my gosh, I love you both but I do not wanna hear about my brother having sex with my best friend. It's just so disgusting." She says. I chuckle.

"I want something sweet. Y'all wanna get Crumble Cookie?" Alyssa asks.

"Uh duh." I reply and we all chuckle as we walked out of the house. We see Taylor sitting on the bench on the other side of the house, on his phone. We run to him. "Taylor, hi!" I said.

He looks at us. "What do you three up to?" He asks.

"We want cookies so could you please please please take us to Crumble?" I asked. He sighs. He then nods and we squeal. "Cookies!" I cheered.

"Ok ok, calm down now." Taylor says and I laugh. We get in the car and drive to Crumble for delicious cookies!

~

"I'm gonna cum." Xander moans as he thrusts roughly into me. I'm all out of energy so I let out a little whimper. He then stops. "Yes, shit!" He says. I feel his liquids inside of me. He then lays down on my shoulder. "You liked that, huh?" He says. I nodded, unable to make a sound come out of my mouth. "Hm, I know you did." He says.

"I love you." I say.

"I love you too, baby." He kisses my lips and I kiss back. I let out a little moan as he kisses me deeply. He grips my jaw in his hands and kissed me roughly and pulls away when I start to run out of breath. "You want a baby with me?" He asked.

I nodded. "Yeah." I say. I place on his shirt and laid on his chest, falling asleep again. Men and their hormones. I woke up to him kissing me and pleasuring me. Couldn't control himself, I guess. "Why three times? I'm tired." I chuckled.

"Your body is that addicting." He growls and kisses my lips again. He pulls me onto his chest and I hear him let out a sigh. "Remember that promise I made you before Marcelo attacked?" He asked.

"Not really." I reply honestly. I totally forgot because I was so busy trying to take Lily and Marcie down.

"Give me your hand." He says. I did as he said and I feel something cold slipping on my finger. "Promised to marry you so that's what I'm doing." He says. Wait, did he really? I pulled my hand back and saw a huge diamond ring on my finger. It was so beautiful.

I chuckle. "That's no fair! You didn't ask properly." I say. He sighs and flips us over so that he's now on top.

"Skylar Murphy," he kisses the tip of my nose, "would you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" He says, a giant smile on his face.

"Yes, I will." I giggle and he kisses my neck. "Skylar Romano. That has a nice sound to it. So, we're fiancé's now?" I ask.

"Yep." He says. "Now we have to do wedding planning. I want a huge wedding. And then next, our baby." He smiles and I chuckle.

"Xander, are you ready for all of that?" I ask him. He looks at me confusingly. I place my hand in his. "I want to have a baby with you and trust me, this marriage was gonna happen. But when you first saw me, did you fantasize this journey we're about to take together?"

"To be honest, no I didn't. When I first saw you, when I first kissed you, I wanted to own you. To have this dominance over you. I never felt love for someone other than my mom and sister. I never dated. But it's different with you." He lays his head on my stomach. "You taught me how to be gentle, patient, most importantly, how to love." He says.

I chuckle. "I'm so glad we're getting married. But what's the difference between then and now?" I asked. "We're still gonna be the same."

"Marriage to me means that we're tied to each other for the rest of our lives. You're mine, I'm yours. That's how it's gonna be." He says. I noticed he had his ring on too. It was amazing.

~

"Holy shit, he proposed?!" Lucia squeals as I show her and Ally the ring. "Oh my gosh! You're now my sister-in-law, this is so amazing!" They both pull me in a hug. "I'm so glad. Oh my gosh, we have to start wedding planning. Where should we have it?"

"Definitely a church. I've always wanted to get married in a church." I said. "Guys, he also wants us to have a baby too. Just think about it, a little Xander Romano running around here." I chuckle to myself.

"That would be awesome." Alyssa says. "Skylar, are you sure you want to get married? You're only 18. Marriage means a lot. It's more to it than just boyfriend and girlfriend. Are you ready for that and motherhood?" She asked.

"Ally, I don't want a baby now." I chuckled. "That will wait in the future but I'm sure I want to marry. I know I'm young but age is nothing but a number. I can't put my feelings behind because I know what I feel. What I want. I want Xander Romano. And he wants me. That's how I want it to be. Forever." I said.

She smiles at me. "It's surprising to me, I guess. I'm happy for you and Xander. We'll definitely get started on wedding planning." She says.

I chuckle. "Thank you guys. I love you both a lot." I said.

"We love you too, sis." Lucia says as they both hugged me.

~~
Hey guys! How are you doing today? Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Stay tuned for the next chapter. Comment your thoughts and vote! Thanks for reading! Love ya 💕💕