twenty

|Skylar|

I was breathing heavily as Xander pulled out of me. Ever since we've made love, he's been craving me more and more every single day. And I've been craving him more too. He makes me feel so good.

He's laying on his back when I come back from the bathroom. I laid on his chest. "Xander." He hums in response. "Would you want a baby with me one day? And be honest." I look up in his eyes.

"Yeah." He replies. "A little me and you running around wouldn't be so bad. But not now, when we're both ready." I look up at him. "You're not fully over the mistreatment that you got from your parents. I feel as if we had a baby now, you would've been doubting yourself more than you already do. You have to let them go." He says.

He's right. I'm not over what my parents did to me. Sometimes, I still think about what they did to me, it's fresh in my mind. It's crazy, I know. I've been living with Xander for six months. But I've been with my parents for 17 years. Enduring all of their abuse ever since I was 6.

"I know. I'm trying, I promise." I said quietly.

"I know you are, Sky." He says. "I just want you to know that they're out of your life." He sighs. "I have to tell you something and I don't know how you'll react but I've been meaning to tell you this." I look up at him. He sighs before speaking. "Alessandro, Luca and I tracked down your father a couple weeks after you started living with us. We found him, chained him up, tortured him and killed him."

I gasp. "You did?"

"Yes. I know it was stupid but I just couldn't bear the thought that he was hurting you the way he was." He says. "Don't leave me, okay?"

"Why would I leave you?" I asked him. "I hated him, that's true. While a part of me is kinda sad, the other part, which is the big part, is glad he's dead. That way he won't hurt nobody else and he's probably rotting in hell." I say.

He smiles. "I'm glad you're not leaving. It's okay to be mad at me, though." I shake my head.

"I'm not mad at you." I say. It's late and I can't sleep and obviously he can't either. "Wanna watch a movie?" I ask him.

He looks down at me. "I guess." He sighs and i squeal. I place on shorts and a t-shirt and he placed on shorts and a tank top. I grab his hand and we walk out of the room. I go to Sandro's door first. I open it and he's lifting weights. "Wanna watch a movie with us?" I ask him.

He shrugs. "Sure. I'm bored as hell anyways." I smile and gathered Luca and Lucia as well. Alyssa was with Luca so she was joining too.

We entered the theater. "I'm choosing the movie!" I announce. I think. "How about... The Amazing Spider-Man?" I ask.

"As long as it's not a girly ass movie, I'm fine." Luca says and I throw a pillow on the back of his head. He threw it back at me in full force and I caught it. "I'll get you one day, Skylar." He says waving his finger.

"If you wanna believe that then go ahead but shush, the movie is starting." I say. I hear Xander chuckle beside me. I look at him and place my hand on his.

~

I was once again helping Kristen with the dishes. We had just finished dinner. Alyssa was in here as well. She didn't have any classes to attend today so she spent her day here. "Skylar, come." I hear and it's Alyssa. I dried my hands and walk to her. "Outside." She whispers.

I nod and follow her in the backyard. We sat down on the bench. "Luca told me something." She said and I nod. "Taylor was shot yesterday." I gasp. "Before you ask, he's okay. He was shot in his stomach but it didn't hit any important part of the body. Only his appendix. He should be fine in no time."