thirty-two

| Skylar |

The day with Ale was fun. We ran some of his business errands, then he took Luna to a doggy park so she could have some fun and potentially make some new doggy friends. She enjoyed it a lot, I'm sure. It was about dinner time when we got back. I heard that Xander stayed in his office the whole day. I don't think I'm ready to talk to him right now.

The way he acted last night scared me. He was rude, not only to me, but to my dog too. He loves Luna, I know, but he can't get mad and lash out at us when he has bad days. I don't want that to become a thing.

"Thanks, dear for your help." Kristen dries off her hands. I had helped her since she was the last maid in the kitchen. "Good night, dear. See you tomorrow." She grabs her bag and places it over her shoulder, heading out of the door.

"Good night." I say and she smiles and waves. I sigh and turn off the kitchen lights. I walked back upstairs and into the room. Xander was on the laptop, with his reading glasses on, petting Luna's fur. He looks up at me. I look at the ground as I walk to the bathroom.

While in, I took my hair out of the French braid I had and brushed it. The door opens and from the mirror, I see Xander. I don't acknowledge him, I keep my head down. I feel his hands come on my waist. "I'm sorry." He says. He kisses the back of my head. "I'm sorry, Sky, alright? I shouldn't have lashed on you and I feel extremely terrible for that and hurting you." He says.

Tears fill my eyes once more. I really don't feel like crying again. I sniff and wipe my eyes. "It's fine. I'm just tired right now." I say, wanting to get away from him. I get away from his grip and walk into the closet.

"Baby, don't walk away from me." He grabs my wrist softly. "Don't, alright. I'm really sorry, please just talk to me." He says.

"Xander, you can't act like that towards me and Luna whenever you're mad at the world. I did nothing to you. I've done nothing but supported you." I tell him. I turn around and face him. "We're about to be married. I don't want to carry these random outbursts into it. I love you, I really do. But I don't want to end up like how my mom and dad were. They would fight, then make up with some sort of intimate gesture. That's not gonna be me and you." I say.

"I know, baby, and_"

"I'm not finished." I say. "I would never try to compare you to your father after knowing how horrible of a person he was. That's the last thing I would do. I was trying to make a point. You want a child with me. And I want a child as well. But I can't do the lashing outs and the hysteria. I can't." I say.

He's looking at me with soft eyes. Then I see something I never thought I would see, tears. Xander had tears in his eyes. Xander was crying. I've never seen him cry before, it was shocking. "I'm so sorry, Sky. I love you so much, you know that." He pulls me in a hug.

"Don't cry, Xander. I know you love me and I love you too. I just don't like being treated like this sometimes." I say. "I just want us to be okay. I don't want us to be like this our entire lives." I tell him. He cries softly in my hair.

"I know, baby and I am just so sorry." He says. "I haven't been fair to you. It's not okay of me. I do love you and I want you to be happy." He kisses my forehead. "Look at me." He says and I do as he said. "I promise, from this day forward, that I'll treat you like the queen you are. I promise, baby." He says.

I smile. "Good, and you better keep it." I say, making the both of us chuckle. I wipe his tears and kisses his lips sweetly. He grabs me by my butt, making me squeal as he picked me up and placed me on the counter. He goes for my neck, making me gasp. I chuckle. "Luna." I say.

"Come on, baby." He groans. "Let me show you how much I love you. I haven't fucked you in forever." He says while kissing my lips roughly and passionately.

I chuckle. "Okay. But make it quick." I say, taking off my sweatpants and soon, my underwear comes off.

~

Luna barks as I was sitting on the couch, reading a magazine. Why does Harry Styles have to be so hot? I sigh as I get up. I open the door to the backyard so she could go outside to pee. I walked back to the couch and sit on it.

"What are you up to, Sky?" I look back to see Luca coming downstairs.

"Nothing, really." I reply. I closed my magazine and placed it aside, heading in the kitchen for a snack. "What about you? How are you?" I asked him.

"I'm good." He leans against the counter as I search through the refrigerator for a snack. "So, ready for your wedding? It's only in two more weeks." He says.

I groan. "Ugh, don't remind me." I say, pulling out a container of green grapes. I pop one in my mouth. "I'm nervous. I don't know how weddings work. I've seen videos on YouTube but that was it." I say. He laughs. "Don't laugh at me, I'm a nervous wreck." I say and chuck a grape at him.

He chuckles. "You'll be fine." He tells me. "Plus, you've changed him. Xander, I mean. Before you, he almost never smiled, always cold, always serious. You opened him up, changed him for the good." He says.

I chuckled. "I'm glad." I say. "I'm happy here. Can't imagine being somewhere else."

"Damn right." He says and I laugh. Luna scratches at the door and Luca opens the door. She runs in and he picks her up, petting her. "And I'm glad this little one's here too." He says. "I absolutely can't wait until you and Xander have a real kid. I'll definitely be a favorite uncle." He says.

I chuckle. "What makes you think that?" I say, obviously joking.

"I'm your favorite, aren't I?" He looks at me offensively.

I chuckle. "Yeah, I guess." I say. He chuckles and hugs me. "I wanna watch a movie." I say and he chuckles.

~~
Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Sorry the chapters are soooo short lol, wedding chapter coming soon! Stay tuned for the next chapter! Comment your thoughts and vote! Thanks for reading! Love ya 💕💕