four

|Skylar|

It was late. At least I think. Xander's arms was draped around my waist. I feel protected, I feel safe. With him. Now I know that he's meant to be in my life. God had put him in my life for a reason. I smile. I stare at him.

I trace my finger along his jaw as he slept. I giggle, playing with his thin beard. I then stop when he starts to shift. I don't wanna wake him up and him get angry at me. I feel myself wanting to release my bladder.

I carefully remove his arm and walk in the bathroom. It looks the same as the one in the guest room I was sleeping in but the walls were just painted. I used the bathroom and walked back out after washing my hands.

My stomach growls. I'm a little hungry. Maybe a couple of grapes will ease my growling stomach. I walked downstairs carefully and quietly. I didn't notice that someone was already in. It was Alessandro. He was drinking a cup of milk but stop to look at me.

"I-I just came for a couple of grapes." I say, still intimidated by him. "M-May I?"

He chuckles. "You know your stomach. Go for it." He says. I nod. I open the refrigerator and search for the green grapes. I smile when I see them and grabbed the bowl. I chew on them. Alessandro is still standing. "I want to talk to you." He says.

I nod. "Okay." I say.

"I'm sorry about the way I've treated you this morning. Because of the business we're in, I get super paranoid about new people that Xander or Luca invites on." He says. "After finding out your background, I felt terrible. I'm sorry you had to go through that." He says. "Trust me, your parents will regret it."

I smile. "I forgive you. You didn't do anything bad, you were just being... wait, there's a word but I don't know it." I chuckle.

"Cautious." He says. "It means closely aware of something." He informs me and I nod. "Since you didn't go to school, I'm sure you don't quite know how to read."

"I read some. But I can't read chapter books. Only picture books." I say.

He nods. "We'll hire you a tutor that will teach you all those things."

I gasp. I smile. "Thank you, Alessandro." I say. I walk to him and hug him.

He chuckles and hugged me back. "No worries, little one. And it's Sandro." He says.

"Thank you, Sandro." I say and he nods and laughs with me. He snacks on the grapes with me as well. There's another pair of footsteps walking down. It's Luca. He's rubbing his eyes.

"What are you two weirdos doing?" He asks. I kinda got to know Luca a bit. He's a jokester.

"You're a weirdo." I say back and they both laugh.

He chuckles. "Who eats green grapes? You don't want Oreos instead?" He takes out a blue pack.

"What are they?" I ask, putting down the grapes. He chuckles. I take one. It's a chocolate cookie with cream in the middle. I take a bite. I gasp. "This is so good!" I squeal. I open the cookie and take the cream out separately. I then ate the cookie.

They both ate some with me. After three, I couldn't eat any more. I yawned. "What's going on down here?" Xander's voice boomed and I see him walk downstairs. He sees me. "What are you up to, Angel?" He asks. I hold up an Oreo in my hand. He chuckles. "You guys go back to sleep." He says to Luca and Sandro. "You have work tomorrow." They nod and walk upstairs.

"I have to go to sleep too?" I ask him. He chuckles. He grabs me from under my butt and picks me up. I wrap my legs around his waist. He carries me upstairs like a child. But I enjoy it. I'm met with the comfortable sheets on his bed.

"Good night, baby." He says. I lean over and kiss his lips like how he told me to do. "Good girl." He whispers and I smile. "Let's go to sleep now." He says and I nod. I lay down in his chest and it doesn't take long before I'm back asleep.

~

Xander informed the maids that I was supposed to stay in the room all day today. Meaning that I could eat in here, watch tv in here, sleep all I'd like. I already had my breakfast. I was trying to find something else to do. I walk around and look. I see a garden through one of his windows. I would like to go there sometime.

Maybe I could watch tv. I turned on the tv and clicked on the Netflix icon. I see a lot of shows that o used to watch when I was a kid. 'Big Time Rush' was one of them so I started that one first. I was laughing when the door opened and Kristen came in.

"I have your lunch, dear." She says. I nod and she brings the tray in and set it in front of me. "Call if you need anything."

"I will. Thank you, Kristen." I say and she smiles before walking out. On the tray was a sandwich, a bag of chips, and six Oreos. I recommended that. She also gave me a regular chocolate chip cookie and celery with ranch.

I ate most of it. When I was done, I continued my shows. It's now night time. Xander still isn't back. I paused the show once I heard the door open. Xander must be back. I walked downstairs and he was taking off his leather jacket. He sees me and smiles.

"You guys get a good nights rest." He says to Luca and Sandro. They nod and greeted me before walking upstairs. He turns to me. "Hey, my bella." (Beautiful) He says. I lean up and pecked his lips. "Hm, good girl." I blushed. He chuckles. "You had your dinner yet?" He asks.

"Mm-mm, not yet." I say and he nods. He calls Kristen over and told her something in his beautiful foreign language. I'm gonna have to ask what it is. He picked me up like yesterday and walked upstairs with me. "What was that language?" I ask.

"It was Italian." He says. "I'm gonna get washed up before dinner. I assume you already have?"

"No. I-I was watching Netflix. I didn't realize what time it was." I say.

He chuckles and stalks towards me. "You need to be more aware, tesoro." He picks my head up by my chin and rubs his thumb on my chin. "Yeah?" He asks and I nod. "I'll be right back." He walks in the bathroom.

I sat back down and continued to watch tv. He walked out with a towel wrapped around his waist. I paused the tv and walked in the bathroom. I took a shower and cleansed and moisturized my face. By the time I walked out, dinner was already set.

I sat on the bed while Xander opens the tray. It was steak and potatoes. They also put chocolate cake on the side as well. Xander feeds me my food and ate his. He tells me that he doesn't eat cake so I just eat the whole thing.

After eating, I felt a bit drowsy. I laid on the bed and yawned a few times. I feel Xander's arm around my waist and I turned around. He caressed my cheek. "Good night, tesoro." He says.

I kiss his lips. "Good night." I say. He pulls me on top of him. I finally close my eyes and go to sleep.

~•~
Hey babes <3! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Stay tuned for the next chapter! Comment your thoughts and vote! Thanks for reading!